Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Share your Amateur Wetting Pictures or Videos

38 minutes ago, Sully720 said:

Not bitter, just shocked.

no money does NOT give me a pass to break the rules, but I didn't break any rule.

I'm not going to financially contribute to someone who lacks in customer service. In no way did "I force my fetish on anyone" and I didn't "show" it to anyone. In my comment I said the chasier noticed it an shrugged it off.. yes the potential of "getting caught having an 'accident'" adds to the rush but I'm not walking up to people and "showing" as well as that was not even in the video.... that was a side story and again there are TONS of stories in the site with similar statements. So your enforcement of the rules are extremely selective and if it's your job to enforce the rules then you should enforce them on everyone... and any public wetting video on this site should be removed and anyone who posted them should receive the same warning. Or the troll dsfargeg who started this should be warned and my restriction should be lifted.  I am extremely surprised someone was offended by my story, I wasn't expecting that on here and that's a shame. 

Again, I did nothing different than what other people have posted on here. 

Hi, OmoCommando is correct and we enforce on violations as we see them and as they are reported. We are not everywhere at all times.

Do not urinate on other people's private property without their permission and then post it here, thank you.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're just an amateur still but still wanna share your photos and videos, this is your topic :)  Maybe you're an amateur either because you don't have high quality equipment, or you're just shy an

Just for kicks and to contribute to this genius of an idea posting here is of course my original avatar that some of you may have already seen!! :)   & yes! That is me!! lol.

Here's a few of my baby I took a couple weeks ago

Posted Images

Guest Sully720
1 hour ago, Alice Baker said:

Hi, OmoCommando is correct and we enforce on violations as we see them and as they are reported. We are not everywhere at all times.

Do not urinate on other people's private property without their permission and then post it here, thank you.

Omg... no urine went on anyone's private property. That was already acknowledged by omocommando. There was no puddle on to floor.. there no urine on the floor. and I only wet enough to wet down to the legs of my pants. It was on my own pants for my own enjoyment and therefore did not violate any of your rules. Your enforcement of rules are very selective and opinionated. Guarantee, if it was female in the video, this would not be an issue for either the troll, or the admin. Not to worry, this sort of thing won't occur again.... and since the admin can't be everywhere, I'll be sure to help out when I spot it. Had I been a paying customer I would have asked for a refund at this point, but that doesn't seem to be a problem now.

Edited by Sully720 (see edit history)

I wouldn’t say “if a woman did it then it would be fine”... the guidelines are guidelines and they are there to be followed.

i have done public wettings before... but for me, I usually just wet outside rather than on the floor of someone’s property, unless they have ok’d it and wanted me to, but then again, they aren’t the vanilla, they are people who have shown interest in the fetish itself.

Commando is usually very good with outlining the rules here on this site... I knew the rules when I signed up and think they do one hell of a job sticking to them!

Hope it doesn’t put you off using the site as it’s a great community, just be cautious of what you share! At the end of the day if you aren’t sure if it’s something you can post, just ask the question :) 

Another member of the moderating team here to say, no, that's not selective. 

7 hours ago, OmoCommando said:

No, we do not condone indulging your fetish among people who have no interest in it. As was said, you are wetting yourself in public and showing it to people, forcing them to engage in your fetish with you regardless of their interest or lack thereof.

As Omocommando said. This is something we take very seriously. Going out and doing this, putting people on the spot in their workplace and making them uncomfortable is a nono here, no matter how much you might try to justify it.

And that will be enough of that. Do not incite drama over this, full stop.

On with the thread!

Guest Sully720
10 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

As Omocommando said. This is something we take very seriously. Going out and doing this, putting people on the spot in their workplace and making them uncomfortable is a nono here, no matter how much you might try to justify it.

On with the thread!

I find it ironic people sitting behind a keyboard, running a website that's NSFW that includes partial nudity, that promotes and feeds the sexual beast/fantasy which includes age play, is lecturing me about ethics. I'm not trying to justify what I did... you people are trying to create an issue where there has never been one. Your team actually approved a public picture that I submitted when I first joined this site and I received several likes for it... now suddenly it's a problem? I didn't create the drama here. But I'm not going to sit here and be railroaded about something I did that neither; hurt anyone, or caused "discomfort" or damaged private property. Everything your team has accused me of is flat out false. Again, fabrication based on bias.

Edited by Sully720
Clarity (see edit history)
Guest Sully720
11 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

On with the thread!

Where is the outrage on these posts? Did these members receive the same treatment?

IMG_2077.PNG

IMG_2076.PNG

You're cherry picking in the wrong direction. I feel like you fail to see the very specific difference between what you did, and everything else you're targeting on your post crusade. Enough is enough. When I said not to cause drama over this, it was not a request. No more posts on this matter will be approved, and if you try to continue trying to start some sort of salty riot over the rules, there will be further penalty. Again, enough is enough is enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...