Sign In

Share your Amateur Wetting Pictures or Videos

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're just an amateur still but still wanna share your photos and videos, this is your topic :)  Maybe you're an amateur either because you don't have high quality equipment, or you're just shy an

Just for kicks and to contribute to this genius of an idea posting here is of course my original avatar that some of you may have already seen!! :)   & yes! That is me!! lol.

Here's a few of my baby I took a couple weeks ago

Posted Images

Okay this is exactly what i wanted to start, and never had the "balls" to do so xD...

So i am absolutely happy that someone else does that now.

But: One of the reasons why i am hesitant is that this topic is "for everyone to see"... i am a bit shy, a bit... well call it paranoid that people from my "reallife" might find these pics.
This goes to the board-staff out there: Is there a way to make a "robot nofollow" on this topic or make it somehow invisible to "non-members"? :D... Would make me feel much safer xD....

So, as you can read from the above lines,  i am considering to contribute... but i am still a bit paranoid ;)

regards

Edited by Dr. Struggles (see edit history)

If you're just an amateur still but still wanna share your photos and videos, this is your topic :)  Maybe you're an amateur either because you don't have high quality equipment, or you're just shy and don't wanna show detailed pictures or videos (things that show your face/identity, etc.)

This topic is for everyone and I encourage users to share even if they only have simple from-the-waist-down photos like me :>

I'll go first. A couple of photos are attached. Will upload more the next time I do a wetting :)

Great post - thank you for sharing with us :)

Thanks so much for the support guys :)

And Dr. Struggles, I know how you feel. There was one point in time where even joining this forum was completely out of the question for me - and yet, here I am. I'm a very paranoid person too, when it comes to my online activities and I'm even just generally paranoid and anxious about every-day things in real life. I think as long as you're deleting your browsing history and deleting your wetting pictures/videos off your computer after you get them online, you'll be okay. Hell, maybe even you could keep a secret USB drive with all your stuff on it, should you work up some courage to contribute. :)

Like me, you could just take from-the-waist-down pictures and it would be just fine. Unless you have a really obnoxious floor, have super gnarly feet, or are wearing a highly identifiable pair of pants, no one's going to be able to figure out that it's you in the picture, lol!

Wow, very nice!! :) Those are awesome. See, and nobody's going to be able to identify you with just a picture of legs/pants.

And Kirito is really really good at keeping this place safe. Like, I'm pretty sure this site doesn't even come up in search unless you are LOOKING for it by typing in keywords like "omorashi." Someone correct me if I'm wrong. If it does otherwise show up in search, it's definitely not one of the first results. And a lot of people don't even know what omorashi is so it's not like everybody's running it in search, haha!

Everything that Dr.Struggles said rings very close to home for me also. I have taken pictures of my own wettings but I don't know if or when I would ever work up the courage to post them, even anonymously on a accepting board. Even though it may be silly, you guys show a lot of courage (at least more than me) to post your experiences.

Here is something for the ladies. Last night, I got good and full and wet my underwear. First shot is me starting to pee before I got into the shower. Second shot I'm obviously peeing full force and the wetness is spreading with a nice stream visible. Third shot my briefs are soaked and there's still a strong stream flowing. Sorry if they're a little blurry. Tough to hold the camera still in that condition.

post-33889-0-82505900-1405622194_thumb.j

Thank you Morningstar for starting this post. Thank you for posting the photos everyone.. They look great. I will post some on this page as well. I was thinking about starting something like this page and posting photos of myself but I didn't think any one would be interested in a guy posting wetting photos.  Someone on this site told me that she would love it and that helped give me encouragement.  I will try to post some.  It is just a shame that I don't have to pee right now.

Edited by lawrencechris (see edit history)

If you're just an amateur still but still wanna share your photos and videos, this is your topic :)  Maybe you're an amateur either because you don't have high quality equipment, or you're just shy and don't wanna show detailed pictures or videos (things that show your face/identity, etc.)

Think I found new home to my photos/videos! :D

But yeah, honestly I'm also pretty shy to show my face while peeing pants and I've been also hiding from these real life people Dr. Struggles mentioned earlier. Regardless, I shall make my own photos or videos as soon as my July works is over. For now, I'll keep this topic on my mind! Many many thanks to you Morningstar! <3 Also nice photos of yours. ^^

and hello everyone! :D

I had a slightly impromptu wetting today. My mom just left to go to a thrift shop, my dad was at work, and only my brother still remained in the house with me. I noticed I had to go kind of bad, and then I heard my brother go out to the backyard to do some garden work. I suddenly thought, this is an opportunity. So I quickly went to the bathroom with my camera, took off my clothes except for my briefs (which I really only use for wetting) and I filmed myself wetting them on the floor. I don't think I want to share the video, but I thought, why not share a screenshot?

post-2943-0-93604300-1406168387_thumb.jp

Guest dontwanna

Super cute, I like the one of you sitting on the ground where we can see your chin, and the light jeans! Thank you! And please everyone share more, but remember net safety!

c:

I have a few more...

Image Set
post-3485-0-36675300-1406272407_thumb.jppost-3485-0-06972100-1406272453_thumb.jppost-3485-0-29521400-1406272522_thumb.jppost-3485-0-83638000-1406272578_thumb.jppost-3485-0-69720700-1406273054_thumb.jppost-3485-0-67402800-1406273071.jpgpost-3485-0-92039000-1406273110.jpgpost-3485-0-96035600-1406273119.jpgpost-3485-0-36120100-1406273143.jpg