Share your Amateur Wetting Pictures or Videos

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're just an amateur still but still wanna share your photos and videos, this is your topic :)  Maybe you're an amateur either because you don't have high quality equipment, or you're just shy an

Just for kicks and to contribute to this genius of an idea posting here is of course my original avatar that some of you may have already seen!! :)   & yes! That is me!! lol.

Here's a few of my baby I took a couple weeks ago

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry another male one ?.

Actually I think this is my first time posting something of myself, i've always been kinda lurker, just commenting on posts here and there. but tonight i got home after some drinks and was feeling the need to pee. Then i thought to myself "why not explore this a little bit? (i often do this when im drunk). then i started to drink lots of water and hold. eventually i started chatting with a girl on the internet and got myself very desperate, she wad encouraging me to wet my pants but i had no way of hiding my wet pants, so decided to go in my underwear. I hopped into the shower and tried to hold as long as i could but i was hurting a lot! Then the flood came... and didnt stop...

Obs: I was very horny the hole time (still am), so forgive me about squeezing my penis so much. I just wanted to feel it to the max.

Obs2: There is no actual nudity, but if you concetrate you can see a glimpse of the tip of my penis, so be warned.

pee.mp4
1 hour ago, Shaved Monkey said:

Sorry another male one ?.

Actually I think this is my first time posting something of myself, i've always been kinda lurker, just commenting on posts here and there. but tonight i got home after some drinks and was feeling the need to pee. Then i thought to myself "why not explore this a little bit? (i often do this when im drunk). then i started to drink lots of water and hold. eventually i started chatting with a girl on the internet and got myself very desperate, she wad encouraging me to wet my pants but i had no way of hiding my wet pants, so decided to go in my underwear. I hopped into the shower and tried to hold as long as i could but i was hurting a lot! Then the flood came... and didnt stop...

Obs: I was very horny the hole time (still am), so forgive me about squeezing my penis so much. I just wanted to feel it to the max.

Obs2: There is no actual nudity, but if you concetrate you can see a glimpse of the tip of my penis, so be warned.

pee.mp4

Please don’t apologise! Male content is very welcome! Great vid and you were certainly desperate!! ?

Guest dontwanna

Okay, so! I was holding it for about 6 hours! I spent a lot of that time here reading stories about other men having accidents in their pants while I continuously drank cups of water. ?I had to piss so bad... by the fifth hour, I couldn't keep myself from squirming around and grabbing my crotch. ? I started dribbling in my underwear quite desperately, but I ignored it and kept reading. Eventually the dribbles turned into spurts and started to dampen the crotch of my jeans... I could tell I wasn't going to be able to hold it much longer and I decided to go stand in the bathtub. ? My legs started shaking as I struggled to keep from completely pissing my pants! But it was ultimately no use, dark streaks of urine began to cascade down my legs, spreading outward over my thighs and down to my ankles, pooling beneath me and soaking my socks... ? 

20190123_080258.jpg

20190123_065631.jpg

20190123_065632.jpg

20190123_075012.jpg

Edited by dontwanna (see edit history)
Guest neilscotland
2 hours ago, dontwanna said:

urine began to cascade down my legs, spreading outward over my thighs and down to my ankles, pooling beneath me and soaking my socks.?

That's a great feeling.  I love pee soaked socks.

4 hours ago, dontwanna said:

Okay, so! I was holding it for about 6 hours! I spent a lot of that time here reading stories about other men having accidents in their pants while I continuously drank cups of water. ?I had to piss so bad... by the fifth hour, I couldn't keep myself from squirming around and grabbing my crotch. ? I started dribbling in my underwear quite desperately, but I ignored it and kept reading. Eventually the dribbles turned into spurts and started to dampen the crotch of my jeans... I could tell I wasn't going to be able to hold it much longer and I decided to go stand in the bathtub. ? My legs started shaking as I struggled to keep from completely pissing my pants! But it was ultimately no use, dark streaks of urine began to cascade down my legs, spreading outward over my thighs and down to my ankles, pooling beneath me and soaking my socks... ? 

20190123_080258.jpg

20190123_065631.jpg

20190123_065632.jpg

20190123_075012.jpg

Very nice

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Redd said:

Is this a pure male list now?  Maybe we can separate male and female

The reason is probably in the lack of female content. The same in Bladder Bulges thread, it turned into male bulges collections long time ago. Someone actually suggested to separate make and female content in such threads before, and I think it's a great idea as I don't necessary enjoy seeing male content like this, but by some reason a lot of people were against separating content by gender.

Guest neilscotland
On 2/2/2019 at 3:47 PM, Flutterby said:

Haven't posted in a long time, but I'm still around and wetting myself as never before ?

Pleased to hear that - and I like the photos - that's what underwear should look like as often as possible.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2019 at 1:38 AM, blasseroz said:

Oh no - not again! Actually, I am really interested in how you made the gif - an accomplishment that eludes me so far.  PS I really like this gif.

This was the first gif I've ever made! I recorded on my samsung, and there was a 'create gif' option when I was watching it. You only get 7 second max, so I was lucky enough to catch that.