Sign In

Share your Amateur Wetting Pictures or Videos

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're just an amateur still but still wanna share your photos and videos, this is your topic :)  Maybe you're an amateur either because you don't have high quality equipment, or you're just shy an

Just for kicks and to contribute to this genius of an idea posting here is of course my original avatar that some of you may have already seen!! :)   & yes! That is me!! lol.

Here's a few of my baby I took a couple weeks ago

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sully720
7 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Wow! thanks for sharing did anyone see?

I don't think they did on this one... because I was walking behind the cart. But this was my first public wetting.... I have actually been doing it once a week and there are times people notice it... 

sometimes I'll go to the local pharmacy and pee in my pants on purpose, then walk around for about 10 minutes and then go by a red bull or monster... when I walk up most times the cashier sees it and I look at her and say I had an accident... usually they just smile and shrug it off like no big deal and say it happens.. there have only been a handful of rude people..  but I honestly enjoy the thrill of it! I do wish I had a friend that would go with me and do it with me. Anyway, I'll post the videos on here. :)

It is stated in the site guidelines not to do that sort of thing. Wetting yourself and making a mess for other people to clean up after you just so you can get off doesn't make you a fetish superstar. It makes you an asshole. As dsfargeg said, you are forcing people to engage your fetish whether they want to or not and this kind of behaviour will not be tolerated on omo.org.

Guest Sully720
2 hours ago, dsfargeg said:

I work at a Pharmacy and have to chime in.

DON'T FUCKING DO THIS.

Not only are you forcing your fetish on vanilla people who don't understand/get off on it but you're also creating a mess that we have to clean up.

So congratulations on getting off while everyone else has to bare the consequences.

3 minutes ago, OmoCommando said:

It is stated in the site guidelines not do that sort of thing. Wetting yourself and making a mess for other people to clean up after you just so you can get off doesn't make you a fetish superstar. It makes you an asshole. As dsfargeg said, you are forcing people to engage your fetish whether they want to or not and this kind of behaviour will not be tolerated on omo.org.

I thought this site was a community of likeminded people who like to share in the same interest. There are TONS of public videos on this site and you two seem to be the only one on this site that has a problem with the public scene or is it a personal thing? Has all public scene videos been addressed in the same manner? Your misjudgement of the video is obvious of your disinterest or selective interest. --THERE WAS NO MESS-- left behind to clean up, so no one else bore any consequence. Chances are it wasn't even the pharmacy that dsfargeg worked at. If you don't like the video then don't watch it. If he's here to troll, then maybe he should have received the warning, not me. 

also, what is "vanilla people?" Is that suppose to be a racist comment?

omocommando, i was just about to become a "contributing member" as well to help support the site.

3 minutes ago, Sully720 said:

I thought this site was a community of likeminded people who like to share in the same interest. There are TONS of public videos on this site and you two seem to be the only one on this site that has a problem with the public scene or is it a personal thing? Has all public scene videos been addressed in the same manner? Your misjudgement of the video is obvious of your disinterest or selective interest. --THERE WAS NO MESS-- left behind to clean up, so no one else bore any consequence. Chances are it wasn't even the pharmacy that dsfargeg worked at. If you don't like the video then don't watch it. If he's here to troll, then maybe he should have received the warning, not me. 

also, what is "vanilla people?" Is that suppose to be a racist comment?

omocommando, i was just about to become a "contributing member" as well to help support the site.

Then you've misconstrued what "like-minded people" means. Yes, we all have a pee fetish. No, we do not condone indulging your fetish among people who have no interest in it. As was said, you are wetting yourself in public and showing it to people, forcing them to engage in your fetish with you regardless of their interest or lack thereof. Even if there was no mess, this is still highly inappropriate.

dsfargeg refers to "vanilla people" as anyone who has no interest in a pee fetish. Somehow I doubt you confirmed that all the people you showed your wet pants to had a fetish for pee so I think his comment is perfectly valid.

If you want to get bitter and withhold your contributions just because I'm enforcing the site guidelines, as is my job, then that's your business. Money doesn't give you a pass to break the rules.

Guest Sully720
16 minutes ago, OmoCommando said:

Then you've misconstrued what "like-minded people" means. Yes, we all have a pee fetish. No, we do not condone indulging your fetish among people who have no interest in it. As was said, you are wetting yourself in public and showing it to people, forcing them to engage in your fetish with you regardless of their interest or lack thereof. Even if there was no mess, this is still highly inappropriate.

dsfargeg refers to "vanilla people" as anyone who has no interest in a pee fetish. Somehow I doubt you confirmed that all the people you showed your wet pants to had a fetish for pee so I think his comment is perfectly valid.

If you want to get bitter and withhold your contributions just because I'm enforcing the site guidelines, as is my job, then that's your business. Money doesn't give you a pass to break the rules.

Not bitter, just shocked.

no money does NOT give me a pass to break the rules, but I didn't break any rule.

I'm not going to financially contribute to someone who lacks in customer service. In no way did "I force my fetish on anyone" and I didn't "show" it to anyone. In my comment I said the chasier noticed it an shrugged it off.. yes the potential of "getting caught having an 'accident'" adds to the rush but I'm not walking up to people and "showing" as well as that was not even in the video.... that was a side story and again there are TONS of stories in the site with similar statements. So your enforcement of the rules are extremely selective and if it's your job to enforce the rules then you should enforce them on everyone... and any public wetting video on this site should be removed and anyone who posted them should receive the same warning. Or the troll dsfargeg who started this should be warned and my restriction should be lifted.  I am extremely surprised someone was offended by my story, I wasn't expecting that on here and that's a shame. 

Again, I did nothing different than what other people have posted on here. 

Edited by Sully720
Correction (see edit history)