Sign In

Share your Amateur Wetting Pictures or Videos

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're just an amateur still but still wanna share your photos and videos, this is your topic :)  Maybe you're an amateur either because you don't have high quality equipment, or you're just shy an

Just for kicks and to contribute to this genius of an idea posting here is of course my original avatar that some of you may have already seen!! :)   & yes! That is me!! lol.

Here's a few of my baby I took a couple weeks ago

Posted Images

This is more arguement lately then content. . Yes i'm male.. and its male content... except one screeen shot of a video of my wife... but lately I wouldn't wanna share it here.    but at least ill put content not more argument except saying maybe this point needs it own thread

1495402182596-2024848378.jpg

1495248594227-278220727.jpg

14945739833041555426588.jpg

20170507_163254.mp4

20160814_210349.mp4

1494573027843-670470566.jpg

20170503_001538_45548.jpg

Edited by Prophet327 (see edit history)

I am posting pictures of myself, which are male wetting jeans pictures.

I was sitting outside enjoying a really nice warm day. I was busy drinking lots of water, and sweating a lot. I really did not want to wet my pants too much, as there were a lot of people in the park behind my house. However, I did have small leak early in the afternoon which is the first picture that I am posing. After being outside all day, and drinking 3L of water, I really had to pee. So I came in and pissed in my jeans while sitting on the toilet since my jeans needed washing anyways. After I had a good piss, I then took pictures of the damage :) Here is the result:

wet_wrangler_01_01.JPG

wet_wrangler_02_01.JPG

wet_wrangler_03_01.JPG

wet_wrangler_04_01.JPG

13 hours ago, gamzee said:

This was my first time ever wetting, and I recorded it so I could watch and see what it was like and determine if omorashi was really a fetish of mine. It turns out it is, hehe.

{ explicit } warning for breasts, but I am a transgender male (so refer to me as he/him/his, thank you!)

20170607_234236.mp4

Thanks for sharing!

On 6/8/2017 at 2:47 AM, gamzee said:

This was my first time ever wetting, and I recorded it so I could watch and see what it was like and determine if omorashi was really a fetish of mine. It turns out it is, hehe.

{ explicit } warning for breasts, but I am a transgender male (so refer to me as he/him/his, thank you!)

20170607_234236.mp4

That was great. I'm glad you decided it was a fetish for you. :)

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Ghost13 said:

Just did a quick video while I was doing the rapid desperation. I was super desperate but somehow didnt pee for too long. But I still have to pee again and I filmed this less than a half hour ago haha 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwSjjuFP2p29cmljY25iMkpYNDQ

I'm crossplaying in it, so keep that in mind :3

that was adorable :3 I love it! Thanks for sharing!

17 hours ago, Ghost13 said:

Just did a quick video while I was doing the rapid desperation. I was super desperate but somehow didnt pee for too long. But I still have to pee again and I filmed this less than a half hour ago haha 

I'm crossplaying in it, so keep that in mind :3

Love it. Thanks for sharing