Sign In

Share your Amateur Wetting Pictures or Videos

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're just an amateur still but still wanna share your photos and videos, this is your topic :)  Maybe you're an amateur either because you don't have high quality equipment, or you're just shy an

Just for kicks and to contribute to this genius of an idea posting here is of course my original avatar that some of you may have already seen!! :)   & yes! That is me!! lol.

Here's a few of my baby I took a couple weeks ago

Posted Images

Guest neilscotland
On 25/04/2017 at 10:48 PM, peedancer said:

Couldn't wait. I did a wee wee in my white jeans.

IMG_20170418_101749454.jpg

Great pic.  Love your use of the phrase "did a wee wee" .

Guest neilscotland
On 12/05/2017 at 2:31 PM, Brandie said:

I did make it to the bathroom as you can see in the second pic, but the damage was done so I decided to take a couple pics. Hope you all like them.

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

I agree with johnnyc82 - that first pic is terrific, Brandie.

Guest Seeker
1 hour ago, DickVisser said:

Yeah we definitely need to split this topic.

Female and male.

Thanks in advance

I kind of agree to be honest. No offense to these guys, but a lot of us don't want to see that. I am aware of the double standard in my view though.

Most recent pictures are male, so YES, it is hard NOT to see them...
If they were links to be clicked or something, it would have been different.

But these pictures are there, to be seen immediate and without warning, and not to be offensive, but I don't like it.

I visit this topic just hoping to see female pictures, but sorry to say I have been disappointed more than once.

I also think sexes should be seperated. Why not? So much scrooling because of some idea of "equality"? We come here to jerk off, or enjoy stuff otherwise, not to make America great again (or at least not in this topic). 

It would be also be handy for the servers, since female topic would only be updated like twice a year, and many people wouldn't bother scrooling all over the whole topic to find that gem. 

Edited by slovenc79 (see edit history)

Well, let's look at the OP of this topic and see what they have said.

On 7/15/2014 at 2:38 AM, the morningstar said:

If you're just an amateur still but still wanna share your photos and videos, this is your topic :)  Maybe you're an amateur either because you don't have high quality equipment, or you're just shy and don't wanna show detailed pictures or videos (things that show your face/identity, etc.)

This topic is for everyone and I encourage users to share even if they only have simple from-the-waist-down photos like me :>

I'll go first. A couple of photos are attached. Will upload more the next time I do a wetting :)

post-39267-0-82078300-1405417030.jpg

post-39267-0-16051400-1405417047_thumb.j

See that extra bold and underline I added in?

It's for EVERYONE. I understand not everyone wants to see guys wet themselves and vise versa but a quick look at the pics or glancing into the user's profile will usually give you an idea on their sex. There's no need for separate topics. This isn't about being a certain sex, it's about anyone willing to share their content.

So? That doesn't mean that changes or improvements can't be made. Since many people here are only interested in seeing one sex, maybe it should be about certain sex. If you don't see any differences between sexes, that's just your view. Some of us have our own. You can always check both male and female topics if you want. 

What about if scat content was also allowed here and was also posted in this very topic? Would you also feel ok to scrool among that content? Or, if you like scat, maybe something else you find gross or otherwise offensive (puking, crush fetish)?

I personally don't really care about scrooling over male pics, glancing at a we bulge won't kill me, but I understand if it's annoying to some people. Isn't the content uploaded here to be clearly found, seen, and not just scrooled over and over again?

The main idea of an internet forum is having divided topics, sou you can check only the thing that really interests you. Downloads section is divided in a great way, so why shouldn't this one be as well, at least by sex, if not even by clothing/wetting type? 

(A little though that occoured to me, a bit off topic, but still:  I don't really get on this forum why nudity warnings are necessary. Firstly, we're all adults, since it's a fetish site, we all know what a nude body of either sex looks like. Secondly, I have never met a, for example, heterosexual guy who gets turned on by clothed (wet) females, but is horrified by seeing a vagina.)

This topic is exclusively for pics and vids created by forum members. The rest of the internet has nothing to do with it, I have no idea what you brought that up. 

If the topic will be split, there will be same uploaders and same stuff, absolutely NOTHING will be different except the stuff will be easier to find and people will be able to choose what they will see. Why is it so important to you that people should scrool through stuff they don't like?