Sign In

Share your Amateur Wetting Pictures or Videos

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're just an amateur still but still wanna share your photos and videos, this is your topic :)  Maybe you're an amateur either because you don't have high quality equipment, or you're just shy an

Just for kicks and to contribute to this genius of an idea posting here is of course my original avatar that some of you may have already seen!! :)   & yes! That is me!! lol.

Here's a few of my baby I took a couple weeks ago

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Lately- with ample time to myself- I've been trying to muster the courage to wet in public. Last night I dipped my foot in the water so to speak, by wetting a little at the laundromat while I folded my laundry. There was a woman folding her laundry when I arrived but she left before I managed to get my clothes and camera together.

The most thrilling aspect of this was that there was a surveillance camera (whether it was functioning is unknown) located just above me to my left in the corner of the dryer/folding space. I also encountered some people walking in as I was leaving, but I don't think they noticed my wet patch. I would've wet more but I had already left a few drops on the ground, all of which I meticulously cleaned before leaving.

I left these black pants out to dry last night, with every intention of wetting them again today...

58ceb8e85462b_Screenshot2017-03-19at1_32_16PM.png.efd184653d0490a24aabd82d2d37bad9.png

Public Laundromat.mp4

• 2 weeks later...

I had to do some work in the garage, and knew my jeans would get dirty. So, decided that I would slowly piss my pants through the afternoon. Just so that I did not make too much of a mess, I sat on the toilet every time I had to go and just pissed through my pants. The first picture, is when I first had a piss in my pants. The second and third pictures were at the end of the afternoon when my jeans were wet. I was a little daring and was out cleaning some stuff in my driveway, and wonder if my neighbors even noticed that my jeans were a little wet :) After I was finished, I still had to pee so then emptied my bladder into my jeans, which is the last two pictures. Hope you enjoy the pictures, as I want to give something back to this great site.

2017-04-08_1.JPG

2017-04-08_2.JPG

2017-04-08_3.JPG

2017-04-08_4.JPG

2017-04-08_5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...