Sign In

Share your Amateur Wetting Pictures or Videos

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're just an amateur still but still wanna share your photos and videos, this is your topic :)  Maybe you're an amateur either because you don't have high quality equipment, or you're just shy an

Just for kicks and to contribute to this genius of an idea posting here is of course my original avatar that some of you may have already seen!! :)   & yes! That is me!! lol.

Here's a few of my baby I took a couple weeks ago

Posted Images

I have a lot of photos...and Unfortunately, I didn't try to rotate them but will do so later. But um, Was holding,Got desperate, spurted a little, and then lost control. and no picture is in particular order.

20140830_025203.jpg 20140830_023844.jpg 20140830_023922.jpg 20140830_024529.jpg 20140830_024611.jpg 20140830_024707.jpg 20140830_024751.jpg 20140830_024837.jpg 20140830_024944.jpg 20140830_025245.jpg 20140830_025325.jpg 20140830_025745.jpg 20140830_025844.jpg 20140830_025921.jpg

What a soaking, please do that again!

(WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT!)

I tried to upload this to the download section but it's taking forever that I just said screw it and uploaded it to this topic. I had to compress the file because it was slightly over the 500 MB limit. But in short, it's my first video so I was a bit pee shy when desperate combined with the other things that went on.

For some background, I was chatting to another member about omorashi stories and eventually we got into sharing some various vids we've come across to where we had a little game. She would send me videos to watch while my bladder was full from that morning and she wouldn't allow me to pee or finish until she said I was allowed to. When the moment finally came, I decided I was gonna record my first video. Went to the bathroom where I let it all go after going back and forth from needing to pee and needing to ejaculate. After I pissed my boxer briefs, I had another liquid that needed to unleash after edging for so long.

I know this is explicit by our community's standards but I've seen videos on and off with more explicit masturbation and such that I wasn't too sure if this would be appropriate enough. But since there's wetting in it, I decided to give it a shot and hope you guys will enjoy it :)

20160314_115829 (2).mp4

(WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT!)

I tried to upload this to the download section but it's taking forever that I just said screw it and uploaded it to this topic. I had to compress the file because it was slightly over the 500 MB limit. But in short, it's my first video so I was a bit pee shy when desperate combined with the other things that went on.

For some background, I was chatting to another member about omorashi stories and eventually we got into sharing some various vids we've come across to where we had a little game. She would send me videos to watch while my bladder was full from that morning and she wouldn't allow me to pee or finish until she said I was allowed to. When the moment finally came, I decided I was gonna record my first video. Went to the bathroom where I let it all go after going back and forth from needing to pee and needing to ejaculate. After I pissed my boxer briefs, I had another liquid that needed to unleash after edging for so long.

I know this is explicit by our community's standards but I've seen videos on and off with more explicit masturbation and such that I wasn't too sure if this would be appropriate enough. But since there's wetting in it, I decided to give it a shot and hope you guys will enjoy it :)

Fantastic video! I really liked it! ;)

Huh...considering the number of downloads, perhaps I should add that to my next clip. Seems to be popular.

Whoa :O I just noticed the number of downloads. Feels nice and hopefully you all enjoyed it.

Also this is for all amateurs in the community. I mean being a straight guy I understand wanting to see the lovely women of this forum but this is an open thread to every user and we should respect that.

EDIT: also quick question, I'm thinking of making a "just made it" kind of video and was curious if that kind of material was accepted here or if it's just wetting.

Edited by VanCanto99 (see edit history)

Whoa :O I just noticed the number of downloads. Feels nice and hopefully you all enjoyed it.

EDIT: also quick question, I'm thinking of making a "just made it" kind of video and was curious if that kind of material was accepted here or if it's just wetting.

Normally, male isn't my cup of tea. However, a male clip with a large number of downloads is something to check out, if only to see what I could do different.

Also, I don't think a "just made it" would get over that well.

Also this is for all amateurs in the community. I mean being a straight guy I understand wanting to see the lovely women of this forum but this is an open thread to every user and we should respect that.

I *personally* would love a "just made it" type of video. I think a lot of people into desperation would love it. But no, I don't think it will be everyone's cup of tea.

I had a slight miscalculation of my abilities.

(Edit)

You know, phones are wierd, but I swear it was right side up in the gallery app I selected it from. Thats what happens with Walmart phones with their own very special version of Android that is frozen in time and unupgeadable

They did include a huge number of apps that excel in no particular task though. Not sure why, I guess somebody decided I needed them for some reason.

post-63627-0-85487600-1458427281_thumb.j

Edited by wet_outdoors (see edit history)