Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been a while since I wrote a diaper story.  If you like it and want me to continue, leave feedback.   The Weird Scholarship   Chapter One: The Drive   I drove down the highway with one hand

Another chapter at just over three years.  Yay.  I wrote it quite some time ago, but never got around to posting it, but apparently there is a competing story on another forum.  I guess I should be fl

So the brakes went out in my car.  You guys lucked out because I had my laptop with me.  I wrote way ahead in my posting schedule of a chapter a week, so you get an extra chapter this week.  I went to

Chapter Twenty-Four: Bet’s Visit

I woke up in the middle of the night needing to pee.  I put my hand between my legs and prepared to flood my diaper, letting the cushion of my diaper expand beneath my hand.  When I reached down, I instead felt my panties and sat up.  I was going to have to get up in the night to use the bathroom.

I smiled.  At least I hadn’t become reliant on the diapers I needed to maintain my scholarship.  Instead I  waited to wet my diaper until I really had to go.  And I always woke up before I had to pee at night.  I got up and went to the bathroom and peed.

When I came back the lights were already on.  ¨Shit, not again,” yelled Cassie.   She pulled her sheets off the bed and threw them to the floor.  The plastic on her bed may have protected her mattress, but a visible puddle reflected the rooms light.

I squinted against the light and walked back to the bathroom and returned with Cassie’s towel.  I tossed it to her.  “Again?” I asked.  “This is the second time this week.”

She nodded.  “What am I going to do if I do this at Milton’s house.  I am supposed to stay with him this weekend and wear my new teddy.”

I let her vent as she dried up the puddle with her towel.  I then helped her make the bed.  “I’m not sure.  You will probably have to talk to him about it before you surprise him with a wet bed.”  I thought of her accident where Milton left her at the gas station after she wet on their telescope date.  This was not going to go well.

Cassie glared at me and then pulled her half of the top sheet tight across the bed before tucking it under the mattress.  “Or maybe I will just wear my diapers to bed with him so he can change me like the big baby I am.”

I sighed.  “We aren’t babies,” I said.  “We are incontinent engineers,” I said.  “Besides, you are just under stress.  It’s just a phase.”

Cassie frowned and then pointed at my dry panties peeking out from under my long t-shirt.  “Half of us aren’t even incontinent.  Besides, these phases get worse before they get better.  After Loraine, it was a month before I could stay dry.  After coming home from juvie, it was almost six months before I was consistently dry at night.  It’s only a matter of time before Milton finds out.”  She threw her pillow on the remade bed and straightened it out, then pulled the sheets open to get back in bed.

“Wait, Cassie, you are still in your wet things.”

She looked down.  “Dammit.”  She grabbed a clean t-shirt and some panties and started to change.

I frowned.  “How about you let me change you into a diaper,” I asked.

She nodded and lay on the bed.   I quickly changed her, the first time either of us changed the other since we went panties shopping at the mall.  “Just wear diapers to bed,” I suggested.  “We got to use up diapers.  I have three whole packs stockpiled since I started wearing panties again.”

“I only have the one pack,” she said.  “Melody comes and gets my extra supplies every weekend.”
“What for?” I asked.  “She stopped wearing them too.  Besides, she has to buy her usual supply or Bets will see she is not buying diapers anymore.  The scholarship reimburses us for diapers and we need to keep sending Bets reciepts.”

Cassie shrugged.  “I don’t know what she does with them, but she gives me a dollars a diaper, so I don’t really care.”  She pulled the dry sheets around her and I returned to my own bed.

“I care,” I said.  “I have the trunk of my car full of diapers and then what?”

Cassie laughed.  “See if you can get the same deal.” She rolled over and went to sleep.  I lay awake wondering what Melody was doing with all those diapers after she started wearing panties.

###

I lay in my bed with Jonah next to me.  Cassie was gone for the night, presumably to Milton’s.  I hope her date would go okay.  She’d had wet nights three of the four nights since the first time I helped her with her bed.

“I can’t believe you never saw The Princess Bride,” said Jonah.  He held my tablet so we could both see the movie and his other hand rubbed my thigh.

I squeezed in closer and put my one hand that wasn’t holding the other half of my tablet on top of his hand.

“Too much too soon?” he asked.

“No,” I said.  I pulled his hand higher and ground it into crotch.

“Boo!  Hiss!  Boo! Hiss!”  I was shocked at first, but then realized the sound was coming from my tablet.  I pressed pause and set the tablet on the night stand and turned to kiss Jonah.

“Don’t you want to finish watching the movie?”

“We can watch it after I put out like I promised.”  My heart beat heavier and heavier.  I was a bit scared.  

He helped me out of my shorts and then out of my top.  Soon I was had my underwear off and I focused on undressing Jonah.

He lay me down on my back and I squealed.  “Wait.”

“What?” he asked.

I reached over to the night stand and got out the condom I bought for our date.

“Oh yeah.  We need that,” he said.

“Are you ready to have sex?” I asked.  I trembled with readiness.  I was scared and I knew it would hurt the first time, but I thought Jonah was the one who should have me.

He looked at me and kissed me, but then scooted a bit away.  “Actually, I’m not ready.”

I looked at him with surprise.  I wondered if something was wrong with me.  I gave him a hurt look.

“Listen.  I just want it to be a special time when…,” he paused.  “Well, when I do it for the first time.  I’m sorry.  I am not really experienced.  Can we get dressed and just make out?”

“Yeah, sure,” I said.  “I am actually afraid that it would hurt me the first time.”  I grabbed my panties and pulled them on and then pulled my t-shirt on.  I left my bra and shorts on the floor.

“You’ve never done it either?”

“Nope.  Kiss me and let’s finish the movie.”

That night I didn’t get lucky but I did find out what true love means.  I hoped Buttercup and Wesley were getting lucky.  And that morning I woke up alone.

###

I woke up in my shorts, t-shirt, and a dry diaper.  I had encouraged Cassie to wear diapers to bed and I promised to wear them  to bed when I was in the dorm.  My phone had rang and I ignored it, but then I looked at my text and froze.

“Just arrived for a visit.  The staff let me upstairs.  -Bets”

I froze.  The message was from tree minutes ago.  I opened the bathroom door and found Melody in there.  She was dressed for the day already.  “Are you diapered?  Bets is coming.”

“That’s not funny, Nora.”

“I’m not kidding.”  I ran through her room, grabbed one of her childishly printed diapers and pulled her into my room.  “Lay down.”

I diapered her as quickly as I could just as I heard a knock on the door.  I picked up her panties and threw them in my laundry and then push her shorts to her.  “Get them on.  Quick.”  I went to the door and peeked through the peephole.  It was Bets.”

I had to pee badly from the night before, so I just relaxed and wet my diaper.  Then I opened the door.

“Good morning, Nora.  I thought I would take you girls to breakfast and see how you were all doing.”  She looked over at Melody.  “Hi, Melody.  How are you doing?”

“Much better,” she said.  “I had to get twenty-five shots just to start classes.”

“Oh you poor girl?  Why so many?”

My mother didn’t believe in vaccines, so I needed them all to be able to start classes.”

Bets shook her head.  I think she looked angry.

While they were talking, I grabbed my phone and texted Cassie.  “If you are coming, stop by my car and get a diaper on.  Bets is here.  I’m dropping the keys out the window.”  I then opened the window and dropped my keys outside.  

“So, Nora, did that woman ever show up here?”

I shook my head.

“Well thank goodness,” said Bets.

I looked at her.  “I need to freshen up for the day.  I just woke up and I am wet and smelly.”  I grabbed some clothes and a diaper and took them into the bathroom and showered quickly.  I got dressed in the bathroom and then check my phone.

“We are here and it’s awkward.  I couldn’t hide this from Milton, so thanks.”

“You want to keep the scholarship?” I texted back.

“Yes.”

I pocketed my phone and left the bathroom.  Melody passed through and then I returned to the room with just Bets.

“Where is your roommate?” she asked.

“Um, Cassie had a date and didn’t come home.”  I wanted to look at my phone, but Bets was watching.  “She said she’d be back after breakfast.  We didn’t know about the surprise breakfast you had planned.”

“That’s okay,” said Bets.

The door burst open and Cassie stormed in and threw her bag on her bed.  She looked angry, her eyes were red and black streaks of mascara ran down her cheeks.

Milton followed.  “What do you think I am supposed to think?  First you pee all over my bed and then you wear diapers.  I can’t take it.”

Cassie turned to Bets and then looked over to Milton.  “Milton, just go.  Please.  I’ll explain later.”

He shut the door and left.

Cassie looked at Bets and let the tears flow.

“Nora, do you want to step out so I can talk to Cassie?” asked Bets.

“No,” said Cassie.  “Please let her stay.”

“So what happened Cassie?”

She looked at Bets with tears flowing.  “I cheated on the scholarship.  I didn’t want my boyfriend to know about the diapers so I bought sexy lingerie to wear instead.  I understand if you want to kick me out.  I really loved MIT so far.”

“And what happened when you did wear diapers with your boyfriend?”

She hung her head.  “I peed all over both of us in his bed”
“And then he learned about your diapers anyway.  So did you learn your lesson?”

“Um,” she said.  “I really wanted to go to MIT.  I’m sorry for getting regular underwear.”

Bets laughed.  “I did the same thing.  I tried to go on a date without being diapered, but I peed all over myself in his car before we got to the restaurant.  You need to sit down your boyfriend and be honest with him.  You need to ease a boy into dating an incontinent girl. It’s not something you want to spring to him after you wet your pants because you were too prideful to wear the diapers you need.”

It then began to dawn on me that Bets didn’t realize Cassie was a faker.  She actually thought Cassie had tried to hide her diapers from Milton by wearing panties to bed and had an accident.  I walked over to Cassie and rubbed her shoulders.  “Everything will be okay, Cassie.”  I looked at Bets.  “I’ll get her cleaned up for breakfast and then we’ll join you and the others soon.”

Bets looked at Cassie.  “It will be okay.”  She left.

Cassie looked at me.  “She knows and I am getting kicked out.”

I shook my head.  “She doesn’t know you are a faker.  She just thinks you didn’t wear a diaper and wet yourself because you are incontinent, not because you are a bedwetter.”

She smiled through her tears and laughed.  “Bedwetter is hardly an upgrade.”

“But now that Milton knows you have diapers, just wear them for bedwetting if you spend the night with him.”

She sighed.  “Well if he wants to sleep with a smelly diaper baby, then I will sleep with him.”

“Now go wash up so we can eat breakfast.  I am hungry.”

“Me too.  Apparently Milton didn’t want me cooking him pancakes in a wet teddy.”

I laughed.  “That is his loss then.”

“Don’t you know it?” she said.

###

Breakfast was weird.  At least Cassie got her pancakes.  She didn’t have to cook them at all.  The restaurant did it for her.  I had bacon and eggs.

Sullen Violate and carefree Darlene were doing well in classes and had become best friends.  Bella couldn’t stop gushing about her black diapers.  Melody couldn’t say much and neither could I.  I had worn panties during the day for about a week and I was back in diapers again.  I hoped Bets wasn’t going to come back and surprise us again.

“This is really yummy.  When are you coming back to do this again?”

“I usually come the second Saturday of the month,” she said.

I took a bite of my bacon strip.  “Awesome.”

Cheating was fine when it came to wearing diapers and Melody and Cassie deserved to be happy.  I just hoped Melody could be grown up and Cassie could have a little less stress in her life.
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter Twenty-Five: Accepting Diapers

“Milton, you’re a jerk, but Cassie likes you, so that is why we are here.”  I picked up my donut and took a big bite, pausing to suck out some of the pudding.

Cassie sat beside me in the booth at Linda’s and Milton sat across from us.  Between us was a box of a dozen donuts that I insisted that Milton pay for.

Milton yawned.  “It’s 6:30 am.  I don’t know why you wanted to meet here in the first place.”

“Because you avoided Cassie all week.  It’s Friday already and you haven’t even called her.  She’s worried you don’t like her anymore.”

“I like hanging out with her, but she...”

I didn’t let him finish the sentence.  “She embarrassed herself in front of you and you did nothing to reassure her.  Instead you yelled at her and humiliated her further.”  I waited while that sunk in.

“Let’s just go,” said Cassie.  “It’s obvious that he is disgusted by me.”  She stood up to leave.

“Sit down, Cassie,” I said.  “We are not done.  I want to hear Milton say that he wants to stop doing astronomy with you and watching Star Trek characters cut off each other’s hands with laser swords.”

“It’s Star Wars,” Milton and Cassie said together.  They laughed.

“Okay, Star Wars,” I said and then lowered my voice.  “Do you want to give that up because of a little pee?”

Milton sighed.  “It’s not the first time she did this, you know,” he said in a lowered voice.

“I know,” I said.  “Last time you left her across the state and my date and I had to drive out and get her, so she was not only humiliated in front of you, but also in front of my date.  Yet she dated you again.  I wouldn’t have given you a second chance.”

“It’s kind of gross to be peed on by your girlfriend,” he said.

“Listen, Milton,” I said.  “I am sure she didn’t pee the bed with you in it to make it a better experience.   College is stressing Cassie out and causing her to wet the bed.  Maybe you should help her out instead of make her feel worthless.”

“What about the diaper?” he whispered.  “That is just weird.”

Cassie looked at him.  Her eyes glistened and I think she was about to cry.”

I kicked him under the table. “I wear them for my own wetting,” I said. I could feel my face grow warm and hot.  “When she started having problems I gave her some of mine and told her to use them to deal with the problem.  I thought she would explain it to you, but you aren’t really that understanding, are you?”

He looked at the box of donuts.  I think he was thinking about taking another donut, but I glared at him.  Instead, he looked up at me.  “So what do you want me to do, Nora?”

“How about you accept your girlfriend for who she is?  Give her another chance.  She was more than forgiving when you left her at a gas station in the middle of nowhere.”  I chomped on my donut and enjoyed the maple frosting as it mingled with the pudding in my mouth.

“What if she wets the bed again?” he asked.  “I don’t want wet on.”

“I won’t do it again,” said Cassie.

“How will you react if she does?” I asked.  “Are you going to humiliate her again?  Because I am already unhappy with how your treat her.”

“It’s my fault.  I’m sorry,” said Cassie.

“No, it isn’t.  Milton is the one acting like a jerk.  So this is what is going to happen.  Milton, you don’t want wet on when you are sleeping.   Cassie, you can’t predict whether or not you will have a wet night.  So when you are staying over at Milton’s, you will put on a diaper before you go to sleep.  Milton, you will not tease her about her diaper or her wetting.  And you will not tell anyone about this arrangement.”

Cassie looked at Milton and then me.  Her face was bright red.  I have never seen her that embarrassed.  “I like hanging out with you, Milton.  We have so much in common.  Are you going to let this one thing come between us?”

“Well I did like the sexy teddy you wore last weekend.  And we both like space and the same movies and stuff.  I don’t want to give that up.”

“So,” I said.  “You’ll put up with her unwanted costume change before she falls asleep with you?  That’s all we are asking.”

“Okay, but I don’t want to have to change her.”  He made a weird face.

I laughed.  “Is that what your problem with the diaper was?  That you don’t want to change your girlfriend that you see naked anyway?”

He nodded.  “Yeah,  Messy diapers are gross and they smell.”

“Listen.  A.  She’s not going to poop in them and B. She is capable of changing herself.  Besides, she’ll only be wearing them while she is sleeping.  In the morning she will shower and put on her regular underwear.”

Milton nodded.  “Okay.  I think that is okay.  Cassie, do you want to do this?  I promise I won’t humiliate you again.”

She stood up and walked around the table and sat next to Milton.  She then grabbed a donut and put it on a napkin in front of him.  “I saw you eying that chocolate sprinkles one.”

I grabbed my third donut.  “I need to work on my freshman fifteen,” I said.  I took a big bite of a chocolate long john and let the flavors mix in my mouth before swallowing.  I wasn’t wearing a diaper that day, nor did I have a bow and arrow, but I sure felt like cupid as we ate donuts together.

• 2 weeks later...
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Cheese-E-ist Restaurant Ever

It was Saturday and I had a date later that night, but I had the afternoon free. I was one of those students who did my homework right away after school and then could spend the later evenings reading or otherwise enjoying myself. Although I hadn’t finished everything Friday night, I had plenty to keep me occupied on Saturday morning. I had just finished the last math problem in my calculus homework when Melody came bursting in through our shared bathroom.

“Nora, do you want to come with us? We are going some place awesome.”

“Slow down. Who is we again? And I can’t. I am starving.” I really was hungry and looking forward to the cafeteria fare in the dorms.

Melody looked disappointed. “But my father is here and we are going to lunch. Please come with us.”

“Sure. What kind of food do you have in mind?” I shuttered at the thought of going to McDonald’s again. Apparently Melody thought it was wonderful. I didn’t want to get sick when I couldn’t resist the urge to order one of their caustic milkshakes. “Not McDonald’s I hope.”

She was still beaming. “Better than McDonald’s. We are going to Chuck E Cheese.”

I was about going to say, “Taco Bell?” in my Sylvester Stalone tone, but then Melody was excited by it and I hadn’t had pizza in a while. And Jonah said I needed to learn about video games. So I said, “Why not?”

We went through the bathroom to her room and I met Melody’s father for the first time. He was younger than my own father. Her dad had a very distinctive mustache. The corners were twisted up on the ends in points, like reddish flames, much darker than his very light blond hair. He smiled.

“So this is my daddy, Jack Franklin,” said Melody. “And this is Nora Jones, one of my good friends. We share a bathroom.”

I waved.

“Nice to meet you, Nora. Melody said you helped her learn how to do a few things that her mother didn’t teach her.”

“Yep. I taught her how to do her own laundry,” I said.

“Good,” he said. “I don’t have a washer and dryer and could never teach her the basics.”

“No washer and dryer?” I asked.

“Well in my work, I travel a lot, so I am usually on the road.”

“Well, let’s go,” said Melody. “I still have tokens from last year.” She grabbed a purse and flung it over her shoulder.

“Do you have everything you need?” he asked.

“Of course,” she said.

We walked out to the car. His vehicle was a Jeep, but it had a tow bar on it like it was usually pulled behind an RV. My parents weren’t big on camping, but Kara’s family were big RV enthusiasts. I looked at it. “Do you go RV-ing a lot?”

He nodded and started the Jeep and we pulled out of the dorm parking lot. “I am in the RV delivery business. I just delivered an RV to a family in Boston, so I decided to see Melody since I was in town already.”

“So how often do you do this?” I asked.

“It depends on how far from the factory it needs to go, but usually about one or two a week.”

I couldn’t imagine driving all over in an RV. Kara’s family usually stayed at RV parks. “My best friend’s parents have a Fleetwood RV.”

He frowned. “They are a major competitor of ours.” He laughed. “They keep us innovating though.” He kept driving. It only took about twenty minutes to get to the pizza place. We walked in and it was like it had never changed.

“I haven’t been here since I was eight,” I said.

“Daddy takes me here at least once a year,” said Melody. “I am a ski ball expert, so you better watch out.”

“Food first, then games,” said Mr. Franklin.

I giggled. “Yes, sir. I am starved anyway.

We found a seat in the dining room without the big stage of animatronic singing animals and we sat and talked. “Melody gushed about classes and how she was becoming more independent. “Did you know Mommy hunted me down at the scholarship camp and tried to make me go home?”

“Really?” asked her father. “How did she know about everything?”

“I think she found out when I got the letter about my vaccinations. I had to go to student health and get all the vaccines I should have had over the years.” Melody continued. “Anyway, she went to the campground with a policeman and tried to get me to go home, but I told her that I was going to stay and go to college. The policeman said I could do what I wanted because I am eighteen.”

“Good for you, baby,” he said. “Your mother unfairly held you back because of your problem.”

Melody looked thoughtful, but didn’t say anything, so I was free to open my own mouth.

“That’s not a problem anymore. Student Health told her there wasn’t physically wrong with her and Melody figured out her mother just didn’t teach her and she learned to use the bathroom by herself.”

“Nora, no,” Melody said, but it was too late.

Mr. Franklin’s face turned bright pink. He had been pale to begin with and it was easy to tell when he was angry. “That woman lied to me and you. She stole your childhood so she could keep you under her control. I am calling your mother and letting her know how despicable she is for what she did.”

Melody looked alarmed as she looked out into the restaurant. “Quiet, our food is here.”

A waitress laid a pizza on the table and we took time to pass out some slices for us. I took a bite of my pizza and looked at Melody. “I am sorry for bringing that up.”

“Well, I am eighteen and don’t have to talk to Mommy again. I am so angry about what she did to me, but Daddy, don’t confront Mommy about this. I don’t want her to know that she doesn’t have power over me anymore. Besides, she can stop me from going to college just by telling the scholarship coordinator that I am not incontinent anymore. Then I would have to go back to her. I don’t want that to happen.”

Her father’s normal color returned to his face and Melody relaxed. “I will not call your mother,” he said. “Now we came here to have fun, not argue about your mother. 

“Goody,” she said. She grabbed two slices of pizza from the pan to her plate dragging a stream of cheese across the table.

I smiled and grabbed a few pieces of my own. “I haven’t been to a pizza arcade in years,” I said. “How did you know they still had them?”

“Daddy took me to Chunk E. Cheese for every birthday. It was the one chance I got to have the kinds of fun Mommy didn’t want me to have.”

“Oh?” I asked.
“Melody’s mother didn’t want Melody to have fun if she wasn’t the center of it,” he said.

“Or do anything, apparently,” I said. “Maybe that why she kept you in diapers?”

Melody frowned, then nodded. “If my talking Barbie didn’t require a computer, I would have never been able to use a computer. Mommy couldn’t figure out how to make her talk and she left me alone with the computer for hours. I just had to change Barbie’s speech every now and then, so she thought I was only doing that.”

We quickly ate and then when we were finished, we each got a cup of tokens. “Let’s play Ski Ball,” said Melody.

I got up and followed her out into the game room. It was black lit and filled with flashing arcade machines and electronic noise.

I went over to the ski ball machines and put in my tokens. The nine balls rolled down the chute and I begin to play. By the time I finished the first game, I only had one ticket print out. I looked over to Melody and she had ten tickets. I was jealous, but she had scored much higher than me.

She smiled. “Don’t worry. We’ll pool our tickets and get something fun to share.” She popped in another token and we started a new round. We played Skee-Ball until it was time to leave.

“Well, let’s redeem our prize,” she said.

We walked to the counter and looked around. There were really awesome prizes, but we didn’t have near enough tickets for a MacBook or a LCD TV. Instead we spent our tickets on a cheap plastic Slinky.

She looked a bit disappointed, but I just shrugged. “We just had fun playing.”

“And we’ll have fun playing with the Slinky at the dorms. We didn’t have stairs at Mommy’s house.”

Melody’s father drove us back to the dorms and then I came back to see Jonah walking away. He wasn’t happy. He was clinching and unclinching his fists. He stopped and looked at me.

“Did you forget about our date? Cassie said she didn’t see you all day and Bella said she saw you leaving with some guy.”

“Sorry, I kept her our too long,” said Melody. “My father stopped by and took us both to Chuck E. Cheese for my birthday.” She held up the Slinky. “See what Nora and I won at Skee-Ball.”

“But you didn’t answer your phone or my texts or anything. I thought you didn’t want to talk to me anymore.”

I grabbed my purse and reached for my phone, but it was gone. I grabbed my keys and went inside and found my phone still on my bed. I grabbed and started scrolling through the messages. I turned to Jonah. “I left my phone. I am sorry I forgot about the date. How late am I?”

“Just half an hour,” he said.

“I hope our plans aren’t time sensitive,” I said.

He shook his head. “We can see the next showing of the movie.”

“Let me get dressed and I will be ready.” I grabbed some clothes and threw them on my bed and then pushed him out of the room and was able to get dressed. I thought about a dress, but I decided that I needed to make sure that Jonah wasn’t like Milton. For that, I needed to wear light colored pants. I dressed in a cute blouse and khaki pants that I couldn’t really wear with diapers. I then packed some more suitable clothes in an overnight bag.

I came out of the dorm with my purse and my bag. “Let’s go,” I said.

Chapter Twenty-Seven:  The Movie: the Test

The movie was educational for me.  I had never been to a superhero movie before and Jonah had to explain things now and then.  However, I enjoyed it.  I drank my large soda and some of Jonah’s and didn’t take a bathroom break because I was afraid to miss any of the movie.

By the time the credits rolled, I was bursting.  I stood up and tried to leave, but Jonah grabbed my arm.  “You got to stay for the credits or else you’ll miss what the next movie is going to be about.”

“Really?” I asked.

I had to pee and I regretted not wearing a diaper, but I was not going to wet and then walk out in front of all these people.  I squeezed my thighs together as the credits rolled.  “I really had no idea that it took so many names to make a movie.  They had separate credits for the caterers and craft services.  They are pretty much the same job too.  Both of them serve food to the actors.  I later looked up the difference, but I though I was going to soak the theater seat and I was too embarrassed to tell him that I was desperate.  What I planned to do was more embarrassing, but I wasn’t ready yet.

Finally a scene came up on the screen and the characters interacted.   The audience laughed and then started discussing as everyone got up to leave.

“We got to go.  I need to pee,” I said to Jonah.

He guided me to the bathroom, but the line was so far out the women’s room door that I knew I was not going to be able to hold it.

“Jonah, I can’t hold it with this line this long.”

“Okay, let’s go,” he said.  He led me out of the theater and into his minivan.  We drove across the parking lot as I held my crotch and then pulled into the gas station on the other side of the parking lot.  

I got out and started to go into the gas station.  I decided it was a good place to have my accident, but the clerk gave me a dirty look.  Instead I hurried into the bathroom and locked myself inside.  As soon as I saw the toilet, instinct took over and I pulled down my pants and panties and sat on the toilet and peed.

After peeing, I realized what I had done.  I missed my chance to test Jonah.  I wiped and got dressed and then saw my phone sticking out of my pocket.  I picked it up and called Jonah.

“Jonah,” I said in a weepy voice, “I didn’t make it.”

“Are you okay?  Should we try somewhere else?”  he said over the phone.

“No, I mean I got into the bathroom and started peeing down my legs.  I’m soaked and embarrassed.”

“Are you serious?  You wet yourself?”

I let out a sob into my phone.

“Well, don’t cry.  These things happen.  I shouldn’t have made you stay for the credits.  Come on out and I’ll take you home.”

He was so nice and I suddenly felt guilty for lying to him.  I went outside and then got in the minivan.

“Now, don’t be too embarrassed to date me again, Nora.”  His hand touched my upper thigh and then he gave me a confused look because I was dry.

I looked back at him.  “Sorry,” I said.  “I had to test you.  Cassie’s boyfriend humiliated her twice over something like this.”  I leaned forward to kiss him.   “You passed.”

“So you didn’t have to pee at all?”  He sounded more annoyed.  “You don’t trust me to treat you right?”
Now I was on the defensive.  “I’m sorry.  You always treated me perfectly.  And I really would have peed my pants in the theater lobby if you didn’t drive me to the gas station.  I thought I was going to die.  I was really counting on going during the credits.  But I couldn’t help thinking, what you would do if I didn’t make it.  I didn’t plan this out really well.  I trust you completely.”

He frowned.  “We had this discussion earlier when we went and got Cassie on our first date.  I knew she wet herself and that’s why she needed the extra clothes.”

I looked at him.  “I’m not being honest with you,” I admitted.  “You see, Cassie and I are roommates because we both wet the bed.  I just can’t really break it to a boy in a good way.  I understand if you don’t want to see me again.  Just don’t tell anyone about me and Cassie’s problem.”

He reached over and kissed me.  We made out a bit and I felt so wet.

“Okay, now I am a different kind of wet.  If you are ready, I’ll let you do me.”

“I’m not ready for that yet,” he said.  “I am waiting until I get married and I am not ready to think that far ahead until I graduate.”

I kissed him hard.  “You are such a keeper.  I will respect your wishes in that area.  I hope you still want to date me after all the mistakes I made today and what I revealed about myself.”

He held my hand.  “Nora, I still want to date you.  You are okay and that won’t change even after I graduate and want more in a relationship.”

“Then I declare this date a success.  Now why did the superhero carry that old-fashioned relic with him?”

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Driving Home

Thanksgiving break was soon and I was exited.  I liked my time so far at MIT, but t was really weird pretending to be incontinent so I could keep my scholarship.  At least Cassie was also faking it, but  she had genuine issues.

I packed my suitcases and then Cassie walked in.  She looked at my bags and frowned.   “Getting ready to go home for Thanksgiving break?” she asked.

I didn’t answer because I was getting ready for break and it was obvious.  She must have realized she asked an obvious question so she went on.

“The dorm said I they are closing for break and I can’t stay here.  We are supposed to go home and enjoy the week with our families while they fix the bathrooms.”  She frowned and walked over to the bed and sat down.  “I don’t really want to take Bets up on her offer of a place to stay for the week.  Can you imagine?”

I laughed.  “Could you even go 24/7 again?”  

She thought about it for a little bit.  “I probably could. I mean, it would be easy, but I can’t deal with the paranoia that Bets would discover that I was faking.  A week at camp was bad enough and you basically caught me out at Walmart right after camp.”

“I actually caught you peeing in the woods that night we looked at the stars and looked for meteorites”

“Meteors.  They are not meteorites until they hit the ground.  But, wait, you caught me peeing?  I had kind of just changed into a clean diaper and didn’t want to wet it yet.”

I nodded.

“She paced back and forth.  “Oh Bets is so going catch me since it will just be the two of us in the house.  At least at camp there were six of us girls.”

“Don’t worry about Bets.  You are coming home with me.”  I grabbed two packs of diapers and threw them in a duffle bag and put it with my stuff I was taking home.  “So pack,” I said.  “I want leave in half an hour.”

She went to her closet and packed about four outfits.  She then packed enough socks and underwear for two weeks.  She didn’t pack any diapers.  She brought her laptop and table since we both had a paper due.

“Bring diapers.  You’ll have to sleep in my room and I’d rather you didn’t pee in my bed.”

“What were the diapers your brought for then?”

“Because I promised I’d wear them to bed as long as you needed them.  I didn’t embarrass myself in front of Milton for nothing.”

She packed some diapers in her diaper bag.  “Good idea.  I don’t want your mother to throw me out on my butt in the middle of Pennsylvania.”

We were all packed and I rushed us out the door of the dorm.  The room was clean.  Our beds were made, and our valuables put away.  Most of what we owned was our laptops and clothes and we brought most of those with us.

We went out to my car and soon we were one the road.

We had driven for four hours when Cassie looked at me.  “Can we stop soon.  I have to pee.”

I decided to tease her.  “Just go in your diaper.  I went in mine an hour ago.”  I resumed driving.  I also picked up my bottle of Mountain Dew from my cup holder and drank it down.

She shifted her hips in the seat and then grabbed her crotch.  “Nora, I’m serious.  I am about to wet right in your seat.  Besides, I am not diapered and it will make a mess.”

“You really have to go.  Well, we arguing to run out of gas soon, so I guess we can stop.  Besides I am out of pop and I was just teasing when I said I was diapered.”

I took the next exit and we stopped at the gas station.  I didn’t even pull up to a gas pump.  I just parked because I needed the bathroom as well.

We went in, used the facilities and then I left to fill up the car while Cassie bought treats.  

She came out as the car was filled up.  I got my receipt out of the gas pump and we were on the way.     “Everything come out all right,” I asked.

She nodded.  “So does your mom know you signed up for a scholarship for incontinent girls?”

I almost swerved I was so panicked.  I got control of the car and then looked at Cassie.  “Don’t do that again.  My parents would freak if they knew I was doing this.  Let’s not tell them. In fact, we only wear diapers for bed all week.  We don’t have long classes to sit through and we can stop at a rest area any time we need to pee.”

Cassie nodded.   “Okay.  The family doesn’t know.  Anything else?”

“Most of my family is Republicans.  Don’t get involved in any arguments.”

“Are you a Republican?” asked Cassie.

“What?” I thought about it.  I really didn’t know.  “I don’t know.  I haven’t decided yet.”

Cassie sat back and thought silently for a bit.  “I would be a Libertarian, but I don’t want dope legalized.”

I shrugged.  “Why not?  It doesn’t hurt anyone else.”

She looked at me a second.  “I lived with this one family and they fed me graham crackers and Kool-aid for an entire semester.  I only got to eat real food when I bought school lunches because they spent the grocery money on dope.  It just breeds irresponsible people.”

“Oh,” I said.  I sat in silence for a while.

“But we get a big meal with turkey and stuffing and mash potatoes and yams and green bean casserole, and for dessert we get pumpkin pie with Cool Whip on it.”

“What will I get to eat?” she asked.

“The same stuff as me,” I said.  “Doesn’t turkey and stuffing sound good to you?”

She game me a funny look.  “When I lived with Cathy and Peter, they said Thanksgiving dinner is just for family and you don’t share it with anyone who is not a blood relative.  I had to sit in my room by myself because they had relatives over.  They brought me a bowl of popcorn and some pretzels and that's all I had.”

“What kind of blockhead said you can’t share Thanksgiving with people who aren’t your relatives?” I asked.  “You lived with some terrible people.”

“Well after Loraine, I went to live with Cathy and Peter for three years, then …”  She listed off a bunch of names before she got to her favorite Felix.   She then mentioned a few more names.  “None of them had me during Thanksgiving except Loraine and Cathy and Peter.”

“Loraine is that awful woman that caged you with the other animals in that puppy mill?”

She nodded, then shuttered.  “In November too.  Do you know how cold it is in a cage, especially when you wet your pants?”

“Well, no cages, no wetting our pants, and no shutting you up in a room.  Just be yourself and be polite and everything will be fine.”  I shook my head.  “You are going to enjoy a real Thanksgiving dinner no matter what.”

“Thank you, Nora.  You are the best friend ever.”

I drove the rest of the way home.  Cassie read her textbook on her tablet and I listened to the radio and drove.  Then we got to my house.

###

I pulled in the driveway and got out.  I tried the door and it was locked.  I had not brought my house key with me when I left for college.  I rang the doorbell.

My mother answered.  “Oh, Nora, you made it back already.  Come on in.  Your grandparents came yesterday and are occupying the guest room.  Your cousin has taken the foldout bed in the study.”

She leaned in to whisper to me.  “I didn’t know you would be bringing a friend.  We don’t really have the room unless you want to put sleeping bags on the floor of your room?”

“What’s wrong with my room?” I asked.  I took Cassie by the hand and dragged her to my room.  My room was missing.  What had been my room was an empty shell.  The carpet was missing.  The walls were gone too.  You could see the studs.  Even though the carpet was gone, you could see a scorch mark on the floor near the window, which was boarded over.  Over by where my bed used to be was a water-damaged area were I had peed.

My stuff was gone, but where they used to be was piles of new Sheetrock, a brand new window, and lots of construction supplies.  Cassie looked around.  “Looks like they are doing a major remodel.”

I nodded.  “But why now?  I lived here all summer like this because we couldn’t afford to fix anything.”

I walked back down stairs.  “We can’t stay in my room,” I said.  “There is no furniture and it’s not habitable like this.  And I brought my roommate Cassie.”

“Nora, calm down.  It’s been arranged.  Kara said you can stay over with her.   Just call her and ask if your roommate can stay too.”

I calmed down.  Of course my mother would have figured out a plan.  She looked at Cassie.  “You are very welcome to our house.  Sorry about the sleeping arrangements.  The house is in chaos and construction work never got finished.”

She went to the computer and printed out two sheets of paper.  She handed one to me and one to Cassie.  I took it and looked over the “Steven Family Thanksgiving Week Itinerary.”

Cassie looked at it with confusion.

“I’ll explain later,” I said.  “You don’t want to miss any events my mother has planned.”

“Cassie, do you have any food allergies or religious restriction we need to know about.”

“No.  I can eat whatever I am served,” she said.

I smiled.  “We get along great.  Cassie is a fun roommate.  She has lots of stories from before college.”

“I’d like to hear some sometime.”

I shook my head so only Cassie could see me.  “Let’s go to Kara’s so we can get settled in.  I will be back in time for….” I looked at the itinerary.  “…Monopoly or Uno and light refreshments at seven.”

We walked out of the house and got into my car.

“That was weird,” said Cassie.  She held her Steven’s Family Thanksgiving Week Itinerary.  “I never had an itinerary planned for me in such detail.”

“My family is not weird.  No one gets locked in cages or told to hide in a room during Thanksgiving dinner.”

“Fine,” said Cassie.   “My family experiences are way more weirder than yours.  But I had a lot of families and not one had a printed itinerary.”  She sat in silence for a while while I drove to Kara’s.

“Although some of them were so disorganized they could use an itinerary,” she admitted.

“See,” I said.

She nodded.  “So what is on the list for right now.”

I looked being especially careful since I was driving.  “It says Nora driving to Kara’s house.”

She rolled her eyes at me.  “Let’s say we just go to Kara’s later and go to McDonalds and get some milkshakes.  I haven’t had one since—.”

“—since we had some on the way to camp and both pooped our diapers.  Never again.”

“But those were vanilla shakes.  I was thinking about egg nog shakes since it is almost Thanksgiving.”

“So you want us to lose bowel control for the entire week then?”

“Well, no.  But I love egg nog and I love shakes from McDonalds.”  She looked longingly out the window at a McDonalds we past.

She was silent for a bit.  “I bet we would have never become this close of friends if we hadn’t had that major accident together, but you have a point.  So what about this Kara person and can she be discreet about my night thing?”

I laughed.  “She is the one who made me buy the right stuff.  I would have shown up in pull ups and been totally outed as a faker.

“Lol, that is what the other girl did,” said Cassie.

I looked at her with surprise.  I didn’t know about another girl.

“Yeah, you don’t know because you weren’t at the pre-summer get-together.  Neither was Melody for that matter.  Anyway, she wouldn’t wet the pull up anyway and Bets accidentally walked in on her in the single person bathroom, so she got caught.  Also, she didn’t bring any changes.  That is such a rookie mistake.”

“I was well supplied.   Kara burned my panties and I had to wear diapers for two weeks before camp started.”  I thought back about that bad ideas.  Panties should never be burned.  Thrown away would have been fine, but not burned.

She frowned.  “Yeah, about that.  I pretended to wet the bed and told my foster parents the bed wetting started again and what they used at the last place.  They weren’t really impressed with me and I think they were happy to see me go to college.”

• 1 month later...

I finally got around to posting another chapter.  I'm sorry I haven't posted in over a month and I really had to search for it.

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Arrival Home and Alternate Sleeping Arrangements

I pulled the car into the driveway of a little suburban home and we got out.  I walked up to the door with Cassie by my side and I rang the doorbell.

Kara answered.  “Nora!” she yelled and gave me a big hug.

I hugged her back and she whispered in my ear.  “Who’s the other girl.”

“My roommate,” I whispered back.  “Be nice.”

She released me and smiled.  “Welcome to my parent’s house.  Nora and I are best friends.  Any friend of Nora is a friend of mine.”

Cassie looked at Kara.  “Don’t I know you?”

I looked confused and Kara bit her lip.

Kara looked embarrassed.  “Yeah, I met you on senior skip day when I was looking at a college and you were there.”

Cassie looked at me.  “Well, that is how she knew.”

Kara looked confused now.  “Well, let’s go in and I’ll show you where you will be sleeping and then you two can freshen up.”

We walked up to her bedroom.  Her queen sized bed sat in the middle of her small room flanked on either side by nightstands.  “Well you two can have the bed.  I have an air mattress so I will sleep here.”  She motioned to the floor.

Cassie looked dubious, but I smiled.  “It will work.  We haven’t had a sleepover in ages.  Thanks for taking the floor.”

She smiled back.  “Anything for my best friend.”

“Do you want to get our luggage,” I asked Cassie.

“Sure,” she said.  We went out to the car and carried our bags upstairs.  When we came back up, Kara was waiting for us.

“So Nora, I got the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Special on DVD.  We always had to watch it.  I thought we could see it as soon as you get ready.”

“I’ve never watched that.  Is it good?” Cassie smiled trying to be friendly.

“Of course it is good,” I said.  “It’s a classic.  I can’t believe you never watched it.”

“Well, I’ll go get it ready on the VCR while you two get changed.”  She ran off.

“What do we wear for watching a DVD?” asked Cassie.

“I think she meant that we should change our diapers.  She thinks you are incontinent and I am wearing one as a faker.”  I shrugged.  “So do you want to wear one?”

“Sure, but we could have had the egg nog shakes if we were going to wear diapers anyway.”

“You don’t remember camp very well, do you?” I said.

She shuddered.  “Well anyway, remember in the car how I talked about the girl with one pull-up faking incontinence?”

I nodded.

“Well she was your friend Kara.”

“What?” I asked.  “No way.”

“Way,” she said. “She is pretending to not remember me, but we sat together at the get-together.”

“That might be why she was so adamant about making me wear and use diapers for two weeks before I left for camp.  She was the one that decided to burn all my panties.”  I looked down the hall making sure she wasn’t coming.  “Maybe that is why she knew what to do diaper-wise.”

“At least she learned from her mistakes,” said Cassie.  She walked over to her diaper bag and pulled out a diaper.  Then she undressed and taped it on, then put her panties back in her bag and pulled her jeans back on.

I wore a skirt, so I only had to pull my skirt up to change from panties to a diaper.  Once diapered we went downstairs.

We sat down on the couch and got ready for the show.

“Wait.  We need drinks.  Nora, come and help me pick something out.”  Kara grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen.

“Whoa.  What’s up.”  I knew Kara dragged me in to talk, not to pick drinks.

“So, what is it like wearing diapers all the time?” she asked.

“Is this why you dragged me in here?” I asked.

”So?”

“It feels like a soft pillow between my legs,” I said.  “But when I wet, it kind of bothers me because it shouldn’t feel good.  But I have to worry whenever I am with my boyfriend that he will notice I am wearing them.  He doesn’t really know.”

“Wow, you tried dating in a diaper.  You are brave.”

“Well anyway let’s get the drinks.  What do you have?”

“Just Mountain Dew,” she said.

We returned with six cans of Mountain Dew.  Cassie was none the wiser that we were gossiping about her, but she was gossiping about Kara earlier.  I wonder what Kara’s deal was.  I didn’t know she had signed up for the scholarship too as another faker.  Since she got caught, that opened up a space for me.  I would have been yodeling in Austria if not for her.  I was familiar with the rolling mountains of the Appalachians, but had not traveled overseas to see the Alps.  I knew they were different mou, because I am not an idiot, but I tried the yodeling in Appalachia when I realized that was what I was probably going to end up doing.  Fortunately the MIT scholarship opened up.  I had Kara to thank for the opening and also for her coaching me on how to blend in, mostly based on her own failure to blend in.

The movie started as usual.  Again, as is everytime I watch it, I was laughing at Snoopy and Woodstock’s efforts to set up table and chairs for Thanksgiving.  By the time the poor meal of toast, pretzel sticks, and popcorn was served, I was still giggling.

“Is this where my foster parents got the idea to feed me that for Thanksgiving?” asked Cassie.

I stopped laughing and it an arm around her.  “This year, you will have turkey and all the fixings.”

“Even though I am not family?” she asked.

“You are my friend and Friendsgiving rules,” I said.

“What is your family doing for Thanksgiving, besides inviting us to sleep over?” asked Cassie.

Kara smiled.  “We are all going over to the Stevens’ house and eating with them.  Now quiet, this is the best part.”

The cartoon cut to the closing scene where Charlie Brown invited his friends over to spend Thanksgiving at his own grandmother’s house.  The children sang a song and then the cartoon ended.

“So do you want to watch the Mayflower Voyages,” asked Kara.

“No,” I said.  “Let’s watch the Christmas ones.”

“We can’t because Thanksgiving hasn’t passed.  You can’t do Christmas stuff until Santa’s sleigh stops at Macy’s at the end of the Thanksgiving Day parade.”  Kara retrieved the DVD and put it away in its sleeve and put it on the shelf with the Christmas and Halloween DVDs.

“I never heard of these rules,” said Cassie.

“They are quite well known,” said Kara.

“They are completely arbitrary,” I said in return.  “Kara and I had special rules we made up for everything.  What did you think we did at all the sleepovers we had?  Had pillow fights in our underwear?”

Cassie thought for a minute.  “Besides that I think we do each other's hair, give each over makeovers, and steal the underwear of the first person who goes to sleep, dip them in water, and put them in the freezer.”

We looked at her with confusion.

“Well that is what I think happens at them.” Cassie shrugged.  “I’ve never been to a sleepover and foster children aren’t allowed to ‘invite their criminal friends over to case the place.’”

Kara laughed and I reached under the blanket and pinched her hard in the leg.

“Ouch,” she said, but the pinch got her the hint.  She stopped laughing.

“So if you want to do the pillow fight thing, we can,” said Kara.  “I don’t think you want to with your problem.”

I frowned.  “We don’t need to go there.  We all know about my scholarship and why Cassie and I got it.”  I was going to let her think Cassie was genuine for a while.  I wasn’t sure if I trusted Kara to keep Cassie’s secret.  She would keep mine, I thought, but maybe she changed.

“I’m sorry,” said Kara.  “I shouldn’t have said that.”

“It’s okay,” said Cassie, “but I am not really comfortable with people knowing that I am wearing a diaper.  My boyfriend doesn’t even know.”

“How do you—?” Kara started to say.

“Easy,” said Cassie.  “We do it in the hot tub.”  She smiled and then I started to giggle.

“I got the boyfriend who wants to wait until he gets married, so that is not an issue.”  I thought of Jonah and how I wanted him and wondered what he would think of it he knew about the scholarship and how I wore diapers, but really didn’t need them.

“Well that is an issue,” said Kara.  “What’s the point of having a boyfriend if you can’t have fun with him.”

“So did you get boyfriend at Penn State,” I asked Kara.

She stood up and twirled.  “Do you think a college boy could pass up this bod?  In fact, I’ve had three boyfriends since the semester started.  Just one at a time though.”

“She was always the popular high school girl,” I told Cassie.

“So we have talked about boys,” said Cassie.  “When do we do each other's hair?”  She took a notebook out of her pocket and put a check mark where it said, “Talk about boys.”

I laughed and grabbed her note book.  It really was a list of stereotypical things that girls do a slumber parties.  I looked at the list.  “Ooh, there is truth or dare,” I said.  “Kara, truth or dare.”

“Truth,” she said.

“What a copout,” said Cassie.

“Name a kinky thing you did with a boy,” I said.

Kara blushed bright red.  “No way,” she said.

“Way,” said Cassie.  “You picked truth so no take-backs.”

“Fine,” said Kara.  “My current boyfriend likes to spank me and I love it.”

“That isn’t that kinky,” said Cassie.  “I got spanked a lot of times.”

“Well I have to drag a big wooden paddle to him with my teeth.”

“Well that is kind of kinky,” I said, “But it’s just a playful smack I am guessing.”

“No,” she said.  “The paddle has holes in it and it leaves welts and it hurts to sit down in class for the next couple days.”

“You really need a safe word,” said Cassie.

“I have one,” said Kara, “but I never use it.”

“Okay, your turn Kara.”

“Nora, truth or dare.”

I decided to be daring,  “Dare.”

“Show me your diaper.”

I looked at her with a scowl, but lifted my skirt revealing the purple diaper I wore.  “There.  Still dry.”

Cassie smiled.  “While your holding your skirt up, I dare you to wet your diaper for us.”

The Mountain Dew had gotten to me and. I went ahead and relaxed letting the wetness soak into my diaper.  The wetness indicator disappeared and I felt it swell around my crotch, but it wasn’t really that noticeable.  “Okay, I am done.  Cassie, it is your turn.”

“This is for Kara,” she said.  “I double dare you to go put on one of my diapers and wear it until you wet it.”

Kara shook her head.  “No.  I am not wearing one of your diapers.  I don’t have a wetting problem.”

“That’s the point,” I said.  “Maybe you need to learn what it is like for Cassie.”  She looked at me for a bit more than made me comfortable, so I added.  “And me.  Learn what it is like for me.”

“I don’t know how to tape a diaper on,” she said.

“I’ll go upstairs and do it for you,” I said.  “I’ve changed some of the other girls in the scholarship program and Cassie and I have changed each other.  She’s actually pretty good at it.”

“Fine, but please don’t make me wet in it?”

Cassie smiled.  “We could all get egg nog shakes and then see who needs to be changed first.”

“No,” I said.

“I’m joking,” she said.

“Well, come on.”  I pulled Kara to her feet and led her upstairs.  I looked at Cassie.  “I’ll just change her in the bedroom since she doesn’t need both of us as an audience.”

“Fine.”

I walked with Kara into her room and we closed the door.  “So take off your pants and panties and I will change you.”

She slipped out of her jeans and then dropped her panties.  They were purple with little black bats on them.  She held her shirt down to cover her.

I opened my bag and pulled out one of my diapers.  She walked to the suitcase and held up a pair of my panties.  “Why do you have panties in your bag?”

“Because I am not letting my parents know that their college aged daughter now wears diapers.  What do you think?”  It was as close to the truth as possible.

“Won’t your roommate realize you are a faker if she sees them?”

“She won’t see them.  Besides I am diapered now.”  I flipped my skirt revealing my wet diaper.

“Doesn’t that feel gross after awhile?”

I smiled.  “It actually feels really good,” I said.  “You might try wetting while sitting down.  That makes it warm you in more places at once.  Why are you so squeamish?  You taught me to wear diapers and be convincing.”

“Because, I didn’t want you to go all the way to Austria,” she said.

“Well, lie down.”

She lay down and I opened the diaper and sat in front of her.  “Lift your butt.  Right there.  You can put your butt down now.”  I pulled the diaper between her legs and then taped her in it.”

“This feels really secure,” she said.

“You should be able to wet about three times before you are sufficiently wet to call this exercise over.”  I slapped her leg, stood, and then pulled her to her feet.  “Besides, why didn’t you tell me that you tried to get the MIT scholarship but you weren’t convincing at all.”

“Would you admit you had to wear diapers?”

“I don’t like to,” I said.   “So far my boyfriend doesn’t know, but Cassie’s boyfriend saw me and was quite frankly a bit immature and stupid about it.”

“To be honest, I filled out every scholarship app I could find and the incontinence one just hit for me.  It was either that or go to State.  Although I have to admit that State is hard enough.  I don’t know what your grades are like at MIT, but I barely am going to sneak by with a 3.2 at State.”

She reached down and picked up her pants to pull on.

“No,” I said, “you need to leave your pants off so Cassie can tell you did her dare.”  I then thought about my grades.  My exams were all A’s except, ironically, in English where I struggled to get a C.  College papers are hard.  I will probably make five A’s and a C,” I said.

“Wow, is Nora who studied all the time getting a bad grade in a class?”

That wasn’t true.  I hardly ever studied.  I just did my assigned homework and made sure I had an overall understanding of the material.  I knew grammar and the parts of speech and how to write a paper, but college English was really different.  Our papers had to be about something.  “Yes, I am bad at something.  Let’s go and show Cassie your new underwear.”

We opened the door and Cassie came in.  She smiled.  “Twirl around.”

Kara did, but then she started to blush bright red.  “I don’t think I like this.”

“Well leave it on.  Cassie and I haven’t changed since we got here.”

“But Cassie… …and you,” she said adding me at the last minute, “actually need diapers.”

“Thanks.  I don’t know that already,” said Cassie.

“Now, relax everyone.”  I wanted to avoid a confrontation.  “Let’s just watch stuff on Netflix.”

We went back down to the living room and started watching romantic comedies. Most of them sucked, but there was one where Melissa Joan Hart gets robbed and decides to marry some guy for the wedding gifts that she met at the singles table of a wedding.  It was pretty funny, at least to Kara and me.

Cassie wanted to watch some science fiction series, but I had enough science fiction just from my semester at MIT.  I wanted to watch a show I picked.  Usually it is, “You never saw blank?  Well we are going to sit you down to watch blank this weekend.”  Blank either meant the Princess Bride, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Star Wars, Star Trek, Superman, or the Marvel Cinematic Universe.  The one thing I really enjoyed was Ice Pirates for all its cheesiness.

However, we had to stop the movie ten minutes in, because Kara’s parents were going to be home soon.  “I don’t want to get caught in my diaper.  I am taking it off.”

“You never wet it,” said Cassie.

“But at least let me put pants over it,” she said.  “My parents will freak if they catch me.”

“Just tell them you started bed-wetting,” said Cassie.  “That actually works.”

“Yeah, no.”  She went upstairs and came down wearing pants.  I slapped her on the butt to see if she was still diapered.  She was.

“Hey,” she said.

“Yeah, still diapered.  No start the movie.  I want to find out if Melissa Joan Hart falls in love with the guy.”

“Of course she will.  Romance is so formula,” said Cassie.  However as we watched she was totally crying by the end of the movie.

Inevitably, Kara had to pee.  “I have to pee,” she said.

“Then pee,” said Cassie.  “I did a little bit ago.”

“Eww, won’t it smell bad?”

“Are you saying we stink?” asked Cassie.

“No, she is not,” I said.  “She just doesn’t know how good a wet diaper feels.  Well until it gets cool and gross.”

“You’re not going to smell like pee right away,” said Cassie.  “It needs awhile to get that gross ammonia smell and that is usually after you throw it away.  Nora and I have a Diaper Genie so we don’t smell up our dorm room, but if I wet during my first class, I can usually wait until lunch time to change unless I have to use the toilet, then I just change afterward and I carry baby wipes in my purse.”

“That sound good?” I asked.  “Besides, how do you think Cassie and I feel about needing diapers?”  Veronica is the person she should really ask, but I didn’t really like Veronica and Darla and here were friends, so I didn’t really need to try to bond with her.

Her parents came home at that time, so her chance at bladder relief got delayed.

“Oh, Nora, you’re here,” said Kara’s mother.  

“Yeah, I bright my roommate.  I hope you don’t mind.”  I put an arm around Cassie.  “Mrs. Drake, this is my roommate Cassie Nova.”

Kara giggled, and Cassie blushed.  “It’s just Cassie.  When you use my last name, I am Cassandra Nova.  The people who named me were idiots.”

“Well we are glad to have you here.  Were your parents too far away to meet for Thanksgiving?”

Cassie shrugged.  “I don’t know.  I never met them.”

I did a shushing motion and the she said, “Well I am sorry.  You are welcome to be part of our family this year.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Drake,” said Cassie.

“Well I am getting supper ready, but the Stevens are going out to dinner tonight or I would invite you to stay for dinner.”

“Once Mom makes plans on the Steven’s Family Itinery, it is pretty much set in stone,” I said.

“We should probably be getting ready,” said Cassie.  “I want to make a good impression and be on time.  Will you come upstairs with us Kara so you can show us where everything is.”

“Sure,” said Kara.

I walked upstairs with Kara and Cassie.  We went into Kara’s room and then Cassie shut the door.  “Did you pee yet?” Cassie asked.

“No, but I really got to go,” said Kara.

“Tickle fight,” said Cassie.  She tackled Kara onto the bed and started to tickle her.  I stepped besided her and held her kicking freet while Cassie dug her fingers into Kara’s armpits.

I freed a hand and used it to tickle Kara’s feet.  We had her held down and laughing for a good two minutes before Cassie let up.

“Are you peeing?” she asked.

Kara sat up. “OMG, it felt so warm.  How do you stand this?”  She got up and unbuckled her pants.  Her diaper was very wet.

“Okay you did the dare.  Now Cassie and I have to get ready for dinner.”

“Okay.  I am going to take a bath now.”  She ran off.

I opened my bag and pulled out an outfit.  I looked over at what Cassie was wearing and frowned.  “You are not wearing that to my parent’s dinner.”  She had picked skinny jeans and big black t-shirt that had Bill Nye on it.

I rooted through her bag and didn’t find anything, so I went in my own bag and gave her one of my casual dresses.  “Put this on.”

“That is so not going to hide my diaper,” she said.

“Duh, we are wearing panties.”

She got the hint.  Our diapers came off and went in Kara’s wastebasket.  I’d let her deal with our wet diapers.  We used wipes to clean off and soon looked ready to eat at dinner someplace nice.

I twirled and my dress came up.  “Don’t do that in front of Kara or she’ll think I know you are a faker.  I hope we are keeping it a secret that I don’t really need diapers because I don’t trust her.”  Cassie straitened the skirt of her dress and then the two of us went down stairs.

“Goodbye, Mrs. Drake,” said Cassie.  “We’ll see you before it’s too late.  I understand we are going someplace nice to eat.”

“It’s a local restaurant that your mother loves.  It’s too pricy for me,” she said.  “Have fun.”

We went out to the car and got in.  I started it and Cassie confronted me about my family.  “I thought you were poor because the IRS raided your family’s bank accounts.  However, they have money to remodel their house and to go to fancy restaurants.  What gives?  You had to pretend to be incontinent because of this.”

I thought for a few minutes.  “I’m not sure.  I am sure my parents have a good explanation for this.”

• 2 years later...

Can you believe it has been over two years since I left a chapter? I am really sorry I left you guys hanging so long. I have a chapter or two more written, so I shall start up on this regularly.

Chapter Thirty: Dinner with Family

We arrived at the restaurant in time for dinner. Mom and Dad were there and so was Cousin Frank. But the people I was most happy to see were Grandma and Grandpa.

“Grandma!” I said and then gave her a big hug.

Grandpa looked at me and smiled. “So how is Massachusetts? I hope you are getting good marks in school.”

I laughed. “Of course,” I said. “I have mostly A’s so far, but I am struggling with English.”

“Aren’t you an English major?” asked Grandma.

I shook my head. “I am an engineering major.” I then looked back at Cassie. “This is my roommate Cassie. I said she could spend her Thanksgiving break with our family.”

Cassie blushed, but she gently took Grandpa’s offered hand. “Thanks for putting up with me,” she said.

“Nonsense,” said Grandpa. “If Nora says you are visiting us, then you are just the same as family.”

Frank looked at Cassie. “How are you liking MIT? I can’t believe Nora decided to be an engineer.”

“It was a surprise to me too, Frank,” I said. “Who knew I’d be good at math and science?”

“I just love MIT,” said Cassie. “It was always my dream to go there ever since I saw a robot on TV and learned that they had a robotics engineering class.”

“Is that why you made me watch Star Wars?” I asked.

“Stevens, party of seven,” said the hostess. We were led through the restaurant toward a largish table and we sat together. I sat between my mother and Cassie. Grandpa sat next to Cassie, then it was Grandma, Frank, Dad, and then back to Mom.

Dad hit his spoon on the water glass in front of them. “I know that Thanksgiving is not until Thursday, but I wanted to announce that our IRS problems are over. We just closed the case and we were actual due a refund. Apparently they swapped our account with another Neil Stevens and that messed everything up.”

I looked at Cassie. I was shocked. I wondered if my college fund was back.

She nudged me in the ribs. “Am I going to need a new roommate when you go off to study English somewhere?” she whispered.

“I think I am going to stick with the engineering thing for a while,” I said.

Soon the waitress came and took our drink orders. My mother looked at me with disapproval when I ordered pop, but I liked pop and I didn’t get a freshman fifteen. We got our menus and then we looked for something that was good.

Cassie was wide-eyed as she looked at the menu. I didn’t know what her problem was because I saw a nice New York strip I wanted and ordered it. Cassie stuttered when the waitress asked her what she wanted.

“I’m still thinking,” she said. “Get the next orders while I decide.”

“What’s wrong?” I whispered.

“Everything is so expensive,” she said. “I can’t afford anything. The cheapest thing is $30.00 and that doesn’t look like something I’d eat.”

“So,” I whispered. “Dad is paying for it, so get what you want.”

“Are you sure? I am not family so what if he doesn’t cover me.”

“He will. If he doesn’t, I’ll give you the money to pay for it.” I pointed to the menu. “You like that, and it doesn’t have dairy in it,” I said in my normal voice.

The waitress came back to Cassie and she ordered, but she was really nervous.

“Relax and enjoy yourself,” I whispered.

We ate and then talked about family gossip. My family was really good about including Cassie in the conversation. Grandpa was really nice to her.

“So Cassie, are you doing well in school?” he asked.

“Well, I am not as good as Nora, but I think I am doing well,” she said. “I am going to have a B in Intro to Computer Programming, but I think I can get it up to an A by doing well on the final. Other than that, I am doing well. I always did well in math and science, and I programmed in high school, so I should get that taken care of.”

Cassie ate every bite of her steak. She ate the baked potato that came with it and she must have eaten more than her share of bread because the waitress kept coming back to fill it.

I could barely finish my steak and I was pushing what was left of my rice around on my plate. I had maybe two rolls and I regretted having any. I was going to be so full, it was ridiculous.

“I’m glad you brought Cassie, dear,” said Mom. “I think she is a good influence on you.”

Really? She didn’t know Cassie very well. We both conned our way into a scholarship, stole textbooks from online, and sold our the diapers the scholarship paid for to Melody to sell online as well. The three of us were quite the criminals. “Cassie is pretty much my best friend.” Then I thought of Kara and how jealous she would be. “Don’t tell Kara I said that.”

“I won’t. People change a lot when they go away to college and it is only natural to form new friendships. Kara probably has a new best friend too.” What Mom said was reassuring, however, I changed a lot more than I thought I would.

“Did anyone save room for dessert?” asked the waitress.

I groaned and took another bite of rice. Cassie waited to take a cue from me. Dad said, “No, we are all full. We are ready for our check.”

Cassie took the last roll and buttered it, and took a bite. I didn’t know where she put away all that bread.

Dad picked up the check for everyone as usual. Cassie need not to have worried. I wondered if anyone ever took her out to a restaurant other than McDonald's. Her manners were good, but she didn’t seem to have ever gone to a sit down restaurant before. I wondered if she had ever had anything nice at all.

We got up and went out to our cars. Dad squeezed me in a hug. “Your college fund is back. I suppose it’s yours to do what you want to with it since you got a full scholarship at MIT.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes. It’s up to you what you want to do with it. We can throw you a big wedding once you meet someone or you can do something else with it.”

I smiled. “Sounds good,” I said. “I’ll just wait and see in case I get thrown out of the scholarship program.”

He frowned. “Your a bright girl for wanting to save it. I think you can keep your grades up high enough to keep it. I heard you telling Grandpa about your grades.”

“Well I promised Kara that I would be over before it got too late,” I said.

He smiled. “Glad you came to visit, pumpkin. When you come back for Christmas your room will be back and ready for you again.” He gave me a final hug and let me go. I came back to Cassie and we got into my car.

“So I got my college funds back,” I told her.

How does another chapter in less than one week sound?  I will need more feedback though because it makes me feel good and thus I can write.  Currently am working on finishing this story, working on a new diaper story, and writing a draft of a science fiction novel.  There are no surprises in the science fiction novel as it is well outlined, and I am killing the love interest in the current chapter, so I needed to work on something else because I love my love interest and want him to get with my main character but he won't because he is about to die.  I think I have one or two more chapters left of the Weird Scholarship before I have to write more in it.  I am looking forward to getting it done and closing this.  Someone asked for a Melody spin-off and I don't have time.  I really need to finish A Survey at the Mall before I take on anything new, even though I already started something new.

Chapter Thirty-One: Back to Kara’s

“What do you mean that your college fund is back?”  She pounded the armrest.  “Does that mean you are leaving me and going to be an English major and write those sappy romance novels you read?”

“No,” I said.  “It just means I have other options.  I like being your roommate and getting free tuition and supplies.  I’m not going to give that up.”

“You won’t have this diaper thing hanging over your head for the next four years though.”  She frowned.  “You got a family that will bail you out and cover your tuition if you get caught.  I don’t even have anywhere to stay for the summer.”

I put my hand on her shoulder.  “We’ll figure something out for the summer,” I said.

“Okay,” she said.  “I am just being jealous.  It’s the first time I had a best friend and I don’t want to lose you.”

“Besides, you can stay with Milton this summer or maybe hangout with me.  It might be you get an internship and don’t need to worry about finding a place to stay.”

She smiled and then blushed.  “Alright.  Get us back to Kara’s house because I really have to go to the bathroom.”

“Did the waitress fill your cup like ten times?” I asked.

“Yeah, but that is not the problem,” she giggled.

I stepped on the gas and we left for Kara’s.

Once there we knocked on the door.  Kara let us in.

“How was dinner?” she asked.

“I need your bathroom now,” said Cassie.

“But I thought you wore diapers,” she whispered.

“She needs to go number two,” I said, “Just show her where it is.”

Kara laughed.  “It’s right up the stairs to the left.”

I followed Cassie to Kara’s room where she went right to her bag where she grabbed a diaper and her pajamas.  She then turned around and went in the bathroom and slammed the door.

“Wow,” said Kara.  “Do you supposed she pooped herself.  That’s really gross.”

‘Kara, Cassie is my friend, so be nice to her,” I said.  “Besides, she doesn’t poop her diapers.”  I gave her a sharp look.  “And neither do I.”  I was pretty cross at Kara.

I grabbed Cassie’s toiletries as well as my own and walked to the bedroom door.  “So where are the towels.  I think it’s time to for Cassie and I to get ready for bed.”

“There are towels in the linen closet in the bathroom,” she said.  “Don’t let her make a mess in there.”

“Just stop, please,” I said and left the bedroom.

I carried the stuff to the bathroom and knocked on the door.  “Cassie?  Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” she said through the door.

“I got your toiletries,” I said.  “May I come in?”

She opened the door a crack and a horrible smell came out of the bathroom.  She was blushing and bright red.

“Oh my God, did you not make it?”  I pushed open the door and went in.  She was naked, her dress laying on top of the sink and her panties were on top of them.  She tried to block my view of something though.

“I made it.  I just clogged the toilet and I can’t make it flush.”

I laughed.  The toilet water was almost overflowing and I don’t know how that much waste came out of her body.  “Just start your shower and I will take care of it.  I got to go to the bathroom too, you know.”

“Are you sure,” she asked.

“Hurry,” I said.

She jumped in the shower and started it.  I looked around the bathroom for a plunger.  I didn’t find it next to the toilet and I didn’t find it under the sink.  I finally found it in the linen closet.  I plunged the toilet, trying very hard not to splash the dirty water out.  Finally I leaned on the plunger and everything started draining.

Cassie was already in the bath and I wondered how to rinse off the plunger.  I ended up flushing the toilet a few times while the plunger was there.

There was a yelp from Cassie after I flushed.  “Hot, hot, hot, the water is hot!”

“Sorry,” I said.  I put away the plunger and used the bathroom myself before waiting for my turn in the shower.  It didn’t take long and we were soon both dressed and diapered and in our pajamas. We went into Kara’s room.

She glared at Cassie and then slid near me.  “Is my bathroom destroyed?” she whispered.

“No,” I said.  “The toilet was just clogged.  I took care of it.”  I shoved my laundry in my laundry bag and put it in my suitcase. 

I then sat on the bed.  I was tired and a bit tired of refereeing between Kara and Cassie.  I had thought it would be great to hang out with both Kara and Cassie, but I didn’t really think they liked each other.  Which was too bad because I really liked them both.

“So when Nora and I were in high school we slept over at each other’s houses all the time,” said Kara.

“We did,” I said.  “We really didn’t do all the stereotypical sleepover things though.  That is kind of a myth.”

“Maybe you should have,” said Cassie.  She took her pillow and whacked me on the head with it.  I grabbed mine and hit her back.

“You two are so immature,” said Kara.

Cassie and I stopped hitting each other and turned on Kara and soon the three of us were hitting each other over and over with pillows.  Soon the three of us were worn out and lying on the floor panting and laughing.

“Thanks.  I needed that,” said Kara.  “I am taking everything so seriously since I went to college.  I don’t have time to do stuff anymore.”

“Wow, what are you taking?” I asked.

“I am taking 18 credits.  American History, US Politics, Calculus, Physics, English Composition, and Freshmen engineering.”

“Yeah, this is a full load.  Cassie and I are both doing an insane schedule like that.  It’s crazy and I have to study so much, but it’s worth it because I can take fewer credits later.  Dates are more limited, but my boyfriend is a football player, so he has even less time to spend with me.”

Cassie smiled.  “I am just smart, so I can just do the bare minimum.  I spend a long time doing homework, but then I have to hang out at the observatory with my boyfriend.  Well, I don’t have to, but I like to.”

“I bet you do,” said Kara.  “What’s your boyfriend like?  Is he good to you?”

“No,” I said.

“Yes,” she said.  She looked at me and said, “What do you mean, Milton isn’t good to me?”

“Because he humiliated you when he found out about your diapers,” I said.  “And he left you in the middle of nowhere when you were wet.”

“Well,” she said.  “That was because he was surprised.  He understands now.  Milton is very good to me.”

“Only after I made him,” I said.

“If I had a boyfriend who left me in the middle of nowhere, I wouldn’t let him touch me every again,” said Kara.

“Let’s just get some sleep.  The Stevens Family Itinerary says that we need to go over to my parent’s house so I can pick out carpet and paint for my room.”  I stretched, straightened my pajama pants and got under the covers.

Cassie sighed.  “I better get some sleep too.  She took off her pajamas and got in bed naked save for her diaper.  She cuddled next to me.

“Wait a minute,” I said.  “We are sharing this bed.  You can’t lay against me when you are nearly naked.”

Cassie blushed.  “I’m sorry.  I thought you knew what I wear to bed.”

“And it’s fine when we are in separate beds, but we aren’t.”

She got out and put her pajamas back on and then crawled back under the covers and spooned me again.

Kara looked at us and shook her head.

I gave her the finger and then closed my eyes to sleep.  It was really weird with a girl cuddling up against me like Jonah did when we were watching movies in my bed, but cuddling with Cassie really wasn’t that bad.  She was softer than Jonah, which I was unused to, but it was actually nice.  I slowly drifted off to sleep.