Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interactive Pee Holding Adventures

8 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

I'm starting this in a bit. I'll make sure to come back and let you know what I think of it! Pajama route first!

I'll start at the half hour after cutoff from bathroom mark of the rapid desperation method, me thinks. I don't want to start it empty.

Awesome, I hope you like it! And yeah, I should have mentioned: if you have experience with the rapid desperation method and know that you can last longer/shorter than most, feel free to delay the start however you want. I myself can barely make it to an hour using rapid desperation, so my challenges are generally designed to go an hour/hour and a half (this one could go longer, as it's technically infinite, but you'd probably end up repeating some challenges).

On 7/5/2014 at 10:48 PM, DABlade said:

The only problem I have with these kinds of things is that it's almost impossible for me to drink three glasses of water in quick succession without vomiting mostly on account of having and using over sized glasses

This is an old comment, but trackboy's bringing it up is a good reason to re-mention my safety tip for rapid desperation: Use 8oz glasses (or only put 8oz of water in your glasses). That's the maximum you should be drinking every 15 minutes. My challenges, which are designed to be used with this method, account for this  (shhh...dirty little secret): you'll only be asked to drink a glass approximately every 15 minutes or so.

Edited by davidparker265 (see edit history)
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!   I have recently created two interactive pee holding challenges, I thought some of you might like them ;) So the main difference to many others you can find online is that they are using flash

IT'S BAAAAAACK! Hey everyone, I've been wanting to make another one of these for a while, but couldn't quite settle on an idea. Finally, a few weeks ago, I started working on a new one, and it's

Haha so without further ado (or any more frantic checking to make sure it works even though there might still be bugs) it is finally done! Seriously this is my longest tease yet (I wanna say I counted

On 4/25/2017 at 6:30 PM, davidparker265 said:

IT'S BAAAAAACK!

Hey everyone, I've been wanting to make another one of these for a while, but couldn't quite settle on an idea. Finally, a few weeks ago, I started working on a new one, and it's ready to be played!

Introducing...the Extreme Desperation Pee Challenge!

Like my last one, it's designed to be used in conjunction with the rapid desperation method - drinking and peeing a lot beforehand, so once you start holding for the challenge, it's really hard to hold on! (remember, use 8oz glasses, not 12oz for safety). The images are anime themed, and it's got a lot of stuff to do. Over 140 pages of stuff!

Instead of being a narrative, like some of the others, it's more of a real-life challenge generator. There are multiple paths that lead you to different challenges and put you in different states of dress (and undress). It is also infinite - there is no "winning" this challenge, the only way it ends is you wetting yourself. Hence the name. You will experience extreme desperation in this one, no doubt about it.

This is not exactly the most softcore of challenges, either. There is a fair amount of nudity, in both the images and some of the challenges, as well as masturbation, and even a little light exhibitionism if you're up for it. So if the slightly more explicit stuff turns you off, this challenge isn't for you. Otherwise...I think you're going to like it.

Some of the tasks will be familiar, while others are hopefully a little more inventive. The multiple paths give it a lot of replay value, too, since each time you play will be different (especially if you start off wearing different clothes). I've even thrown in a couple secret challenges that are harder to find the path for...so come back here and share the fun challenges you discovered!

What are you waiting for? Start drinking! (And be sure to come back here and let us know how long you last!)

This is awesome!

I did find a glitch in it though. I don't know if it's possible to make changes or updates to it. But, there comes a point where it tells you to pee, stop, pee, stop a few times. Immediately after this is another challenge, but the timer on it was messed up. It only stayed on screen for about a second. I couldn't even read it, letalone do whatever the challenge was.

2 hours ago, wko86 said:

This is awesome!

I did find a glitch in it though. I don't know if it's possible to make changes or updates to it. But, there comes a point where it tells you to pee, stop, pee, stop a few times. Immediately after this is another challenge, but the timer on it was messed up. It only stayed on screen for about a second. I couldn't even read it, letalone do whatever the challenge was.

Whoops, thanks! I went in and fixed that, should be working properly now. That card was supposed to show for two minutes, but was accidentally set to two seconds. Thanks for reporting the bug. Everyone else, feel free to let me know if you find any other issues...I combed this multiple times but it's so big that there is bound to be a lingering glitch or two.

Glad you liked it!

Davidparker,

Yet another great tease! It is late at night for me, so I chose the pajama route. I wet my pajamas (and bed) about an hour or so into the tease during the "lay down on your bed with your legs spread" challenge. Good one! Now I have to change my sheets before I go to bed... luckily, I have a mattress protector that has been on there for a long time! I probably need a new one actually... sucks buying one though! >< Anyway... a few suggestions I have after completion of the tease. Keep in mine these are -nit picks- to help you perfect it. It's awesome as it is! I can't wait to take it again with a different setting.

1.) Since I picked pajamas, I expected a night theme.... but some of the frames mentioned "day". Not a huge deal since "day" can be used interchangeably with "night" considering 1 day = 24 hours. However, since pajamas can be worn any time of the "day", for precision, you could ask what time it is for the tease-taker in order to make it more accurately tailored for that time.

2.) It didn't ask me about my current need to pee... truth be told, I have an awful ability to long my bladder for lengthy periods! So I used the potty before starting. However, I had been using rapid desperation for several hours before hand. I was well loaded, so to say. Anyway, I kinda felt like it should've asked me about my desperation level sooner than it did; I had completed about 20 minutes before it asked.

Those OCD things aside.... nice! Totally made me wet my pajamas when I was at risk of being caught by family as I rushed to the bathroom to clean up! I'll have to do this again with the "pants" option sometime. If I may ask for a minor spoiler.... does it require travel? As in, would this be something best done if I was at a park or similar, per se? I ask because you mentioned "public", and th pajama option had me stand for 5 minutes somewhere at risk of being seen desperate... I went in the living room. Luckily, I was not that desperate at the time! But eventually, the inevitable happened anyway... Nicely done with the links by the way! The Doom game was hard to play with a full bladder! O.O

I'm going to attempt this challenge, although I'm probably not going to get very far.  I'm already crossing my legs and bouncing around, not like it's helping haha.  I hope your challenge ends in an accident :-) I'm having myself a day to do me, I'm pledging right now that I will not pee without some sort clothing on for the entire day, even if it's just my underwear.  I'm preparing for some back to back wettings today, and a lot of fun pictures to share :-). I just joined this site so  not sure about their policy about posting pics, but if I can I would really like to post pictures to show everyone what your challenge did to me :-)  

10 hours ago, TexBoy said:

1.) Since I picked pajamas, I expected a night theme.... but some of the frames mentioned "day". Not a huge deal since "day" can be used interchangeably with "night" considering 1 day = 24 hours. However, since pajamas can be worn any time of the "day", for precision, you could ask what time it is for the tease-taker in order to make it more accurately tailored for that time.

2.) It didn't ask me about my current need to pee... truth be told, I have an awful ability to long my bladder for lengthy periods! So I used the potty before starting. However, I had been using rapid desperation for several hours before hand. I was well loaded, so to say. Anyway, I kinda felt like it should've asked me about my desperation level sooner than it did; I had completed about 20 minutes before it asked.

Those OCD things aside.... nice! Totally made me wet my pajamas when I was at risk of being caught by family as I rushed to the bathroom to clean up! I'll have to do this again with the "pants" option sometime. If I may ask for a minor spoiler.... does it require travel? As in, would this be something best done if I was at a park or similar, per se? I ask because you mentioned "public", and th pajama option had me stand for 5 minutes somewhere at risk of being seen desperate... I went in the living room. Luckily, I was not that desperate at the time! But eventually, the inevitable happened anyway... Nicely done with the links by the way! The Doom game was hard to play with a full bladder! O.O

Thanks for the feedback! For #1, I don't think Nyx is really complex enough to allow for replacing words like day and night, but I'll go in and see if that's something I can easily change to make it unspecific. For #2, hmm, I guess I hadn't thought about it. Maybe i'll add one in near the beginning just for fun ^_^

There is nothing in it that requires actual travel, at least very far. I already forget, there might be something that has you go outside, but not to like a shopping center or anything. You'll never leave the vicinity of your house, and for the vast majority you'll barely leave the room you're in.

Glad you enjoyed it!

1 hour ago, Love2pee26 said:

I'm going to attempt this challenge, although I'm probably not going to get very far.  I'm already crossing my legs and bouncing around, not like it's helping haha.  I hope your challenge ends in an accident :-) I'm having myself a day to do me, I'm pledging right now that I will not pee without some sort clothing on for the entire day, even if it's just my underwear.  I'm preparing for some back to back wettings today, and a lot of fun pictures to share :-). I just joined this site so  not sure about their policy about posting pics, but if I can I would really like to post pictures to show everyone what your challenge did to me :-)  

Good luck! Pretty sure the site's policy on pictures is POST EM! But if there's nudity hide them behind a spoiler tag. Otherwise go nuts.

I redid your tease today in "pants" mode... yeah, not much travel! After going through it a few times to test responses... yeah. don't worry about the day/night thing. Doesn't matter. Also, it doesn't seem to matter much when it asks you about desperation level... safe bet would be to start with at least a need to pee. 

On pants mode this attempt, I didn't make it as long this time as the previous one... probably because I have been drinking a lot of fluid last few days to keep myself desperate and hydrated. I lost it after the tease made me leak and stop a few times, then go wash my hands in cold water. At least I was in the bathroom when I had an accident. I'm gonna have some fun with rain berry Gatorade later since I finally found some... bet I wet my bed tonight (again). :blush:

Edited by TexBoy (see edit history)
On 5/2/2017 at 0:05 PM, davidparker265 said:

Well I don't know if it's 1000x better, but I'm glad you liked it even better than the last one. I worked hard on it! ^_^ I'm excited for people to try it out and hear what paths they took, how it ended up, etc.

Ok fine, but its pretty damn good, I think what you've done to allow different combinations of scenarios gives it far more replay-ability and makes it just more fun and interesting in general. Kudos.

• 1 month later...

FYI everyone, I just updated the Extreme Desperation tease. One omo.org member suggested I add a shorts path, so I did, along with some new challenges! I also added over 50 new images, so this tease now has almost 200 pages and images in it. Hopefully that's enough that you can do it over and over again and get something a little different each time.

Edited by davidparker265 (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

Alright, did this tonight. I was already holding for a bit before I went in. I'll say right now I did kind of cheat by wearing a pull-up but I really didn't want to make a mess. Think I held for about an hour and a half. Sit-ups were super painful to do, but didn't really leak from that, what got me was lying on my stomach and arching my back up. Very few times am I actively holding and still peeing, and it's an amazing feeling so I'm glad I got to experience that here.  I finally lost it when it wasn't even a challenge just waiting after doing something else was finally too much to hold in. Really fun challenge, and love the picture selection too. Probably will be doing this again as it looks like there's a good deal more paths to do.

• 4 months later...

Redid this time again tonight... still fun! I do have a few more suggestions though for you:

1.) I don't much like the "get naked" or "remove pants/shorts/pajamas" options... for me, the thrill is in actually wetting my underwear and whatever I happen to wearing over them. The overt naughty feeling of being soaked all over is what really does it for me! Of course... one can easily ignore those options. Also, if you can include a "is it day or night?" question near the beginning, this would open opportunities for us to do outside/travel related things during the day so we don't necessarily have to remain indoors. That could be really interesting.

2.) I'd like you to make a new tease... I have many parks available around me where not a lot of people go to at certain times/days. But there is always the possibility of being discovered. I'd really like to see a tease centered around such a theme- parks, walking trails, etc, where one must be both on the move and doing activities to push the bladder to it's limit. I've only had a few public wetting accidents, and tbh, it really turned me on a lot, while at the same time embarrassing me profusely lol.

3.) Related to #2, maybe a full public tease at some point? Where we are required to complete certain tasks/errands/chores while out and about before we are allowed to go home and use the toilet? Maybe see a movie or something? I always enjoy the ones that require locked or zip-tied pants, etc. These (2 and 3) and something really lacking on milovana, and I think it'd be interesting for those of us who want to dabble a bit in exhibitionism. I realize this isn't for everyone... tbh, it makes me really nervous lol. But that's also part of what makes it fun, because the knowledge of being seen having a public accident will push us farther and force us to exceed our usual boundaries. Sometimes it's too easy at home to "just let go" and think of it as an accident. But put into such a position will cause a real, genuine accident and really make the experience worthwhile.

Kudos overall for your contributions! :) This kind of thing is not done nearly enough.

Edited by TexBoy (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did the first one today. My very first challenge and it was so much fun!

When starting i did not have to pee at al. That soon changed. A little further in the test it said to sit back and hold yourself (about 2mins?). At that point it crashed and the timer stood still. I did not want this to end so I restarted the test, skipping the first glass.

After doing some practices I had too pee soooo bad, but I could manage to stay dry. Then the test said I could let out two spurts, so I did. I had to go so bad at that point, that I really wanted it. The tests then asks if I peed and since i let the spurts out I said yes and then... It said test failed. Huh? I was allowed to do something, I do it and then the test is failed? Maybe there is a difference in letting pee out in spurts and actually peeing? But at this point, now the test had finished I had to pee so bad and so much that i let everything go and peed myself as i have never done before. 

I cannot wait to try this test again and then continue with the other tests.

Also if you even want to make these tests in html5 so they can run on the phone, maybe I can help.

On 1/10/2018 at 2:13 PM, Bregje said:

I did the first one today. My very first challenge and it was so much fun!

When starting i did not have to pee at al. That soon changed. A little further in the test it said to sit back and hold yourself (about 2mins?). At that point it crashed and the timer stood still. I did not want this to end so I restarted the test, skipping the first glass.

After doing some practices I had too pee soooo bad, but I could manage to stay dry. Then the test said I could let out two spurts, so I did. I had to go so bad at that point, that I really wanted it. The tests then asks if I peed and since i let the spurts out I said yes and then... It said test failed. Huh? I was allowed to do something, I do it and then the test is failed? Maybe there is a difference in letting pee out in spurts and actually peeing? But at this point, now the test had finished I had to pee so bad and so much that i let everything go and peed myself as i have never done before. 

I cannot wait to try this test again and then continue with the other tests.

Also if you even want to make these tests in html5 so they can run on the phone, maybe I can help.

I do believe I know the tease you are referring to, it's a trick you are supposed to not leak. Also, unfortunately the Milovana format looks to be a bit....dated. So I don't know if there are plans to make any mobile friendly teases, or even if the system could be brought over in that sense.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jeez... I expected this thread to be dead but there are some pretty recent posts on here! I guess legends never die... so I guess I'll just contribute by saying how much I love these holding challenges! They're my favorite method of intentional pee holding! I hope we get to see some more of these being made, because I would absolutely love to do a new one and write a story about it!

22 hours ago, Nineteen said:

Jeez... I expected this thread to be dead but there are some pretty recent posts on here! I guess legends never die... so I guess I'll just contribute by saying how much I love these holding challenges! They're my favorite method of intentional pee holding! I hope we get to see some more of these being made, because I would absolutely love to do a new one and write a story about it!

Don't worry I haven't given up on working on these, unfortunately once I started my doctoral studies there is now significantly less time to work on them and the process is slowed. It also doesn't help I started working on multiple teases as once, which again makes it take longer. But stay tuned I'm definitely still working on them!

On 3/3/2018 at 6:41 PM, kyrieelleison14 said:

Don't worry I haven't given up on working on these, unfortunately once I started my doctoral studies there is now significantly less time to work on them and the process is slowed. It also doesn't help I started working on multiple teases as once, which again makes it take longer. But stay tuned I'm definitely still working on them!

Oh gosh! I'm super excited!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SPOILERED IN ANY WAY!

I tried your Rapid Desperation challenge a while back and made it all the way through, doing the final masturbation part with all the liquid still in, cause that is what turns me on the most. Awesome experience - thanks for that @davidparker265 !

Two weeks ago I decided to give the Extreme Desperation challenge a go. In the night from Sunday to Monday I watched a show till early in the morning - around 6 am - and tried to wake myself up every hour to drink a glass of water, so I can start the challenge when waking up at around 11 am. Unfortunately this didn't work out too well. Ended up drinking a glass at 10 am, one at 11 am and just not using the toilet before starting. Had a decent run and after 1 1/2 hours, I peed myself, my underwear, pajamas and towel and let myself orgasm after a long, warm shower - awesome experience yet again!

Last Friday, I wanted to try out the underwear route, because I had 2 hours of spare time. Half an hour into the challenge, I accidentally closed the tab... I stopped because I wanted to break my 1 1/2 hours "record" and would not have had enough time to do so.

The day after, I started to just tease myself and don't cum until today.

So I started into my day today without having an orgasm for 4 days (what is quite unusual for me and also turns me on like hell) and drinking a glass every hour, starting at 2 pm until 7 pm. I used the bathroom right before the glass at 7 pm and started the challenge at 8 pm. I took the pajamas route again, cause I wasn't alone at home this time.

I lasted 2 hours and 7 minutes until I pressed the "I'm peeing" button. I didn't lose control at that point, but I knew it would be any moment and I just didn't want to make a mess and use all of our towels to clean it up.

I got to press "I'm fine" 2 times, 'Holding on" 1 time, "I'm desperate" 2 times, "I'm bursting" 1 time and "I'm about to pee" 2 times (and I'm proud about that last one hehe)

After I got offered a "fun challenge" where I just continue to do the tasks and let out a little spurt after completing a task, I did 5 or 6 more challenges before the same challenge got offered again. This time I said no, and I was told to drink another glass of water.  I knew it wasn't possible and there wouldn't be many new, exciting challenges either, so I grabbed some clothes real fast, sprinted towards my bathroom, turned on the shower, sat down with my knees to my chest and tried to achieve the feeling, that another user has mentioned before. " ..actively holding and still peeing..." - and it was amazing. No orgasm though!

And so the teasing continues...

So today I tried the naked route and it was quite interesting.

I used the bathroom just once after waking up and then didn't go until I started the challenge at 6:53 pm

I had some new challenges and also got to masturbate for 3 minutes after 1 week of nothing, what was great.

I can't recall how long I've lasted cause in the end I was exploding inside. I would guess it was like 1 1/2 hours again...

When I lost control and peed my underwear, I ran to the shower again, sat down in the dry shower, still peeing my underwear, until it was soaking wet. When I had slight control again, I took my underwear off and couldn't resist to masturbate...orgasm was intense!

I just continued peeing the shower afterwards until I was completely empty.

Big thanks to @davidparker265 for all of these amazing experiences.

I just made a milovana account and I don't really know how to make a tease yet. I did find another website where I could create interactive stories/games that's very easy to use and I created a pee holding challenge there: https://writer.inklestudios.com/stories/wg8d

The premise is you're a girl on a geology field trip with limited bathroom availability, you can make it easier or harder on yourself if you want and potentially play multiple holds in one go. You can see other female pee desperation along the way, even wettings if you play into that. It's honors policy and not as slick as a flash tease, but it only took a few hours to make. So if you're like me and are lazy+bad at learning new things, you might want to look into creating a pee holding challenge with https://www.inklestudios.com/inklewriter/. I've found it very quick and easy. I also posted this in interactive stories, so apologies if people end up seeing this twice, but it seemed like it fits for both though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...