Sign In

Interactive Pee Holding Adventures

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!   I have recently created two interactive pee holding challenges, I thought some of you might like them ;) So the main difference to many others you can find online is that they are using flash

IT'S BAAAAAACK! Hey everyone, I've been wanting to make another one of these for a while, but couldn't quite settle on an idea. Finally, a few weeks ago, I started working on a new one, and it's

Haha so without further ado (or any more frantic checking to make sure it works even though there might still be bugs) it is finally done! Seriously this is my longest tease yet (I wanna say I counted

Tried the first one and really enjoyed it.
I gave the London adventure a go but didn't complete it because I found it frustrating not knowing when the next scene/instruction would appear because of the hidden timers. I understand it's part of the fun but I found myself staring at the same picture for minutes at a time waiting for the next one. At least with a timer I can switch to another tab for the couple of minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just found a new one by someone called lolzorloz: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=31362 (Girls night out pee holding) Enjoy responsibly! So far I quite like it!

I personally like this one the least from what I've seen of it. Drinking every slide with a few poorly made sentences...Looks like just sitting there and drinking yourself silly every 5 minutes or so, which is pretty unhealthy and would make you feel ill, and a few bladder pushes here and there. You and the other guy could make a better one with your eyes closed.

I personally like this one the least from what I've seen of it. Drinking every slide with a few poorly made sentences...Looks like just sitting there and drinking yourself silly every 5 minutes or so, which is pretty unhealthy and would make you feel ill, and a few bladder pushes here and there. You and the other guy could make a better one with your eyes closed.

yeah... still better than nothing, didn't finish it though, maybe will have more persistence later :)

Seconded. Many of them seem to forget the 'adventure' part of the 'pee-holding' adventure

Would be nice to have something with a fully-fleshed out world and story

Edited by One trick pony (see edit history)