Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Interactive Pee Holding Adventures

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, kyrieelleison14 said:

Well that's not totally true. Unfortunately I've got graduate school chokeholding my free time completely so I'm working on teases very slowly, but I do love to see everyone else's teases too!

I NEED MORE. That is all. These are my favorite. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/20/2018 at 9:03 AM, kyrieelleison14 said:

So, after many months of being too busy to work, and then working heavily for a short while, I finally completed a new Milovana holding tease. This one is a pure bladder torture, but the choice of tasks is up to you. This time you can be forced to do exercise or activities, and if you have an accident there is a part 2 following it. Hope everyone likes it, I have yet to test it out myself so let me know if there are any problems!

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=28079

Hi Kyrie!

Thanks so much for this, it's amazing. I'm currently halfway through the 'tasks' storyline having been all the way through the 'activities' story line.

I'm about to burst and I generally have a pretty strong bladder so you wrote a really really good game, thank you!

I'll let you know how it goes.

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, NotDusty said:

Hi Kyrie!

Thanks so much for this, it's amazing. I'm currently halfway through the 'tasks' storyline having been all the way through the 'activities' story line.

I'm about to burst and I generally have a pretty strong bladder so you wrote a really really good game, thank you!

I'll let you know how it goes.

How’s your bladder now? 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

How’s your bladder now? 🙂

Empty :)

I burst about 15 minutes after posting this (apologies for not posting again sooner).

It is I think the only time I've ever experienced a total involuntary loss of control, I was peeing (not just leaking, peeing) into my jeans as I ran to the bathroom.

Thanks again Kyrie, I'll be playing this again soon!

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, NotDusty said:

Empty :)

I burst about 15 minutes after posting this (apologies for not posting again sooner).

It is I think the only time I've ever experienced a total involuntary loss of control, I was peeing (not just leaking, peeing) into my jeans as I ran to the bathroom.

Thanks again Kyrie, I'll be playing this again soon!

Sounds good! Need to try it- I never fully loose control!! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post

I've been playing a lot of these pee holding adventures, I believe I just played @kyrieelleison14's last night! They've all been so fun, and I thank you all for your hard work 😄 

I actually just started producing a Milovana pee holding tease a couple of days ago, after stumbling upon some of your awesome work. There's a severe lack of pee related teases, so I figured its about time to start making more. 

Thank you again, for all the inspiration into making one of these teases, and I can't wait to keep playing more of everyone else's 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/31/2019 at 9:32 PM, AriesTheRam said:

I've been playing a lot of these pee holding adventures, I believe I just played @kyrieelleison14's last night! They've all been so fun, and I thank you all for your hard work 😄 

I actually just started producing a Milovana pee holding tease a couple of days ago, after stumbling upon some of your awesome work. There's a severe lack of pee related teases, so I figured its about time to start making more. 

Thank you again, for all the inspiration into making one of these teases, and I can't wait to keep playing more of everyone else's 🙂 

Please post it here when it’s ready, this seems to be the best post for them 

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/19/2019 at 12:43 AM, kyrieelleison14 said:

Haha all in time, I like making them thoroughly because I love them as well, but they take fooooreeeevvvver to make it seems

Hi Kyrie,

I need moooooore. Or you still working on a new one? I really love your teases! Don't want to put pressure on you, only curious 😉

Share this post


Link to post

I just tried this game.  The one in London.  It was so hard but I made it to the end.  I was so desperate I thought I wasn't going to make it to the last scene. I was squirming and holding myself and doing every trick I knew and as soon as I got the scene in front of the toilet I exploded.   Thank you for sharing. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/23/2014 at 9:43 PM, kyrieelleison14 said:

So I just finished the first part of my three part halloween themed holding adventure on the site. It was originally gonna be one giant tease but I think it was getting big enough already.

 

Let me know what you guys think: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=27188

So, I've been watching this thread for a while, and finally decided to do this tease today, as well as the Christmas one. I got through the Christmas one with no issues and immediately went into the Halloween one. Let me tell you, it was quite the challenge to do such, even though I technically cheated by taking shots of soda instead full glasses of water or some other drink. 

I was holding up pretty well, getting quite desperate when I got to the cemetery and the ghost told me where the bathroom was. Well, I clicked on the wrong path and when I finally made it to where the bathroom was, I thought I was going to wet myself. I had my legs crossed and I was leaking pretty steadily into my underwear and I even had a wet spot on my jeans afterwards. Luckily though I made it to the bathroom in the nick of time without completely wetting myself. I look forward to doing the other two paths in the future.  

Share this post


Link to post

I had an accident right before the end(of the webtease, 'Choose your bladder torture' on milovana.com), and my bladder needs more training.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...