Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interactive Pee Holding Adventures

So, after many months of being too busy to work, and then working heavily for a short while, I finally completed a new Milovana holding tease. This one is a pure bladder torture, but the choice of tasks is up to you. This time you can be forced to do exercise or activities, and if you have an accident there is a part 2 following it. Hope everyone likes it, I have yet to test it out myself so let me know if there are any problems!

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=28079

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!   I have recently created two interactive pee holding challenges, I thought some of you might like them ;) So the main difference to many others you can find online is that they are using flash

IT'S BAAAAAACK! Hey everyone, I've been wanting to make another one of these for a while, but couldn't quite settle on an idea. Finally, a few weeks ago, I started working on a new one, and it's

Haha so without further ado (or any more frantic checking to make sure it works even though there might still be bugs) it is finally done! Seriously this is my longest tease yet (I wanna say I counted

8 hours ago, kyrieelleison14 said:

So, after many months of being too busy to work, and then working heavily for a short while, I finally completed a new Milovana holding tease. This one is a pure bladder torture, but the choice of tasks is up to you. This time you can be forced to do exercise or activities, and if you have an accident there is a part 2 following it. Hope everyone likes it, I have yet to test it out myself so let me know if there are any problems!

THIS WOULD COME OUT RIGHT AS IM ON VACATION WITH FAMILY GODDAMMIT

13 hours ago, kyrieelleison14 said:

Pure bladder torture... sign me up!

On 7/20/2018 at 10:03 AM, kyrieelleison14 said:

I'm just doing this tease. I have to say, the "activities" section is a bit of work out for a couch potato like me. Which is good.

Still dry, pressure building with some nice peaks.

BTW: I got a bit sweaty and need to drink some water beside the commanded ammount ?

Edited by hubertheiser
"BTW" added. (see edit history)
On 7/20/2018 at 3:03 AM, kyrieelleison14 said:

Just completed this tease (sort of) and thought I'd give a write up. I took notes as I went and put quick thoughts/feelings/issues down as I went along to try to be as thorough as possible.

So I started the tease after having stayed hydrated for the day. I sort of had to pee when I began. Tease started by drinking one glass of water. It then asked me how much I needed to pee. I picked the second option "kind of bad" because I figured it'd be a good middle ground between serenity and torture. The tease told me I needed two more glasses of water to increase my urge, so down the hatch they went. After a wait period, I came to a task to complete some chores during a 10 minute period. I ended up completing three chores during this time: 1.) I started a load of clothes. 2.) I did what dishes there was to wash. 3.) took out the trash to the can. I then waited the rest of the time out. Meanwhile, my urge to pee slightly elevated by the time the next screen appeared.

I was then given an option to do tasks or activities. I chose activities cause I figured it'd be the best way to put more pressure on my bladder and increase my urge to go. The activities I was given were:

1.) Do 100 jumping jacks. I had to rest for a moment after completing 30 pretty quickly. However, once I got to 50 I had to quit because I have a bad foot and it was hurting me. My bladder was doing okay during this though, jumping jacks never has made me lose control before.

2.) 10 leg or knee lifts. I didn't really what these were, so I sat back in my chair and lifted my knees up to my chest 10 times as I figured that's what it meant. It was a good ab work-out but only slight pressure on my bladder. Maybe I didn't do it correctly...

3.) Was then told to drink a glass of water, then complete 20 push-ups. Being full from the water thus far, the push-ups were a little harder than normal for me and I struggled through them.

4.) Drink a glass of water, then locate the shown omo pic in the gallery, 10 sit-ups afterwards for every page passed in order to locate it; otherwise, drink a glass of water after 20 minutes. My net was having issues at this time and was not loading images fast enough. I went through one page, on the next. I ended up drinking another glass of water at the 20 minute mark and moving on.

5.) Do the plank pose: hold for 30 seconds, rest for 10 seconds. Repeat 4 times. And play a water sounds video. This one was hard! My wrists were on fire by the end of this. Bladder urge was increasing at this point, and I left the water sounds video playing to do the next tasks (cause I'm a glutton for pain apparently).

6.) 2 glasses of water then 15 crunches. This was very hard to do with all the water slooshing inside of me and resulted in somme dampened undies (didn't show on pants) and almost resulted in messed pants as I couldn't help but pass gas a few times. >>

7.) 10 kegels, clench the muscles. This actually wasn't too bad.

8.) 10 high jumps. Resulted in another spurt or two but still not enough to show through to my pants. I was good and tired by now though.

9.) Final task was multi-part: 10 sit-ups and kegels, then I had to do a potty dance, lean forward fully, while pressing on my bladder 4 times.  Also this started a new water sounds video which I left playing in the end. By now the potty dance was real and I knew I wouldn't make it too much longer.

------------------

Gave me the option to perform tasks, which I chose. These are the tasks I preformed:

1.) do dishes- already did them on earlier task so I waited the time out and rested.

2.) google images of people wetting their pants, taking note of the relief on their faces while doing so. This actually greatly increased my need to pee and I was actively holding myself during this

3.) toilet quest game. Unfortunately this did not work for me. I got a nasty pop-up about selecting an avatar or something and I could get it to go away. The game loaded behind it, but I could not play because of this pop-up. Had to skip.

4.) find my favorite wetting image on the omo gallery, send a message to Kyrie with this image, along with how much I needed to pee. Again, since I was having net issues, I could only load so many images. Luckily I found one that spoke to me and I sent it to Kyrie along with a short description of how badly I needed to pee. It was hard to do because I had to type with both hands which left me with nothing to help hold myself while I typed the message out. My need was getting desperate now.

5.) Another glass of water, look at images on omo, and wait for timer. Looking at all the imagery I knew I was about to burst and knew I could not hold on much longer. I spurted a few times and left a nickel sized wet patch on my pants. I selected "about to pee" thinking it would tell me to go ahead and pee. It didn't!

6.) Tease then told me to go sit on the potty with clothes on for I think it was a minute, forgot to note this cause I had to pee so badly lol. I spurted several times and struggled to not fully wet my pants. After the timer expired I was told to remain sitting, but turn the faucet on.... after about 15 seconds I had a series of bladder spasms and I could no longer keep from wetting myself. I peed my pants into the potty for almost a minute before I finally stopped. But I felt a lot better. But it wasn't over yet! :O

--------

I was then put into a new challenge involving my wet clothes since I had an accident.

1.) drink 2 glasses of water, wait for 10 minutes... I was feeling really cold in my wet pants.

2.) I was told to tie myself up with 4 belts- 2 around my waist, one around wrists, and one around ankles. I'm not into bondage so I elected to use the 2 belts around my waist and accepting a 2 glasses of water penalty for skipping the other two belts.

3.) After the wait period I had had enough and had to call it quits cause I had errands to run lol.

All in all, good dare, full of surprises! I do wish some of the activities had been different. Some bladder pressure exercises would have been preferred over the physical exercises, since most of them didn't do a whole lot to my bladder. Just wore me out hehe. Aside from that, and the issue with the toilet quest game, I really enjoyed it! And I get the feeling I missed out on good stuff by having to quit early. If it's any consultation, I nearly wet myself while out running errands because of all the water I had to drink hehe. I'll definitely give it a go again, all the way through next time!

Thanks for another great tease, Kyrieelleison14!

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Fishface777 said:

Hi all

I have just created my first tease, called The Edge of Holding.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=38284

Might not be for everybody as also has some edge play in it but give it a go. Grateful for any feedback before I create any others.

Thanks

Not for me my dude, I bowed out as soon as I saw "pee on your hands and lick them clean"

I like desperation and wetting, but not that kind of pee play.

• 7 months later...