Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interactive Pee Holding Adventures

What I actually wrote there is this:

I've been pointed out at another pee holding challenge made on that website -- http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=26559 A very good one! I suspect the author may be also one of the members of omo.org, so if this is your work please say 'hi' :)

Somehow it all got messed

Haha oh yeah I forgot to post here that I made one. Yep, guilty as charged. Hope you all have been enjoying it.

Great to hear from you! Yes, this was a very good challenge! Please, keep up! :)

Edited by jjpeewet (see edit history)
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!   I have recently created two interactive pee holding challenges, I thought some of you might like them ;) So the main difference to many others you can find online is that they are using flash

IT'S BAAAAAACK! Hey everyone, I've been wanting to make another one of these for a while, but couldn't quite settle on an idea. Finally, a few weeks ago, I started working on a new one, and it's

Haha so without further ado (or any more frantic checking to make sure it works even though there might still be bugs) it is finally done! Seriously this is my longest tease yet (I wanna say I counted

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I have recently created two interactive pee holding challenges, I thought some of you might like them ;) So the main difference to many others you can find online is that they are using flash player to control the flow of the challenge, so that you cannot skip tasks or do them quicker than a specified time :) And you don't know what is going to be the next one ;)

Here are the links (they are hosted on the website called milovana.com, they have this specific software that allows to make these flash 'teases' as they call them there):

1. Pee Holding Challenge this one is pretty straightforward, but it is not easy to finish!

2. Pee Holding Adventure: London this is a harder one, it has more than 50 scenes you may go through and a rather windy storyline, so in principle you might get to the toilet very quick or it may take you ages ;) It all depends on your choices and luck!

I hope you will enjoy these!

JJ

Hello again!

First of all many thanks for all the feedback and comments here. This is very reassuring and motivating, so now I made another challenge.

This one doesn't have any storyline apart from you testing your limits :wink: But it has a large amount of various tasks and challenges, so it will definitely will get you to the edge:

Holding Task Generator

Enjoy!

P.S. More to come! ;)

Just a note...In the london one, while feeding birds in Hyde Park there doesn't seem to be a timer. Is this a dead end or just a glitch?

The timeout there is hidden :) so you don't know how long to wait ;) Just wait

Damn, I really want to try these but they won't load of my phone and I'm not sure how the uni would react to me using their network to get them up on my laptop... Oh well, I shall wait until Christmas, because they sound awesome (I love any interactive stuff like Melissa Explains it All, Jennydate, etc)

I don't think it would open on any phone or ever tablet... But I wouldn't be worried to access that from the halls of residence :) this is not a forbiden thing!

These are so much fun, can't wait to see more! I did the first one last night, I messed up a bit though - clicked the wrong thing halfway through and I had to start again and ended up wetting myself - I was so desperate there's no way I would've made it anyway so. Succeeded 2nd time round but it was so close!

I always get confused when these type of things say "Drink 3 glasses" cos I only have pint glasses in my flat :p Usually end up doing 1 pint = 2 glasses if that sounds about right?