Sign In

Interactive Pee Holding Adventures

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!   I have recently created two interactive pee holding challenges, I thought some of you might like them ;) So the main difference to many others you can find online is that they are using flash

IT'S BAAAAAACK! Hey everyone, I've been wanting to make another one of these for a while, but couldn't quite settle on an idea. Finally, a few weeks ago, I started working on a new one, and it's

Haha so without further ado (or any more frantic checking to make sure it works even though there might still be bugs) it is finally done! Seriously this is my longest tease yet (I wanna say I counted

Oh :) Many thanks for the cheerful comments to all :)

Playing this made me wish there was some type of interative choose your own adventure game controlling another character. Kind of like the Melissa Explains it all game.

That's an interesting idea... I might think about this style for the future ones, curently I've got a few other ideas but non of them have matured enought yet (and it takes a bit of time to actually design the script). But, just to clarify, like to have an option to have a narrative from some else? Choosing their actions and seeing what happens?

Oh :) Many thanks for the cheerful comments to all :)

That's an interesting idea... I might think about this style for the future ones, curently I've got a few other ideas but non of them have matured enought yet (and it takes a bit of time to actually design the script). But, just to clarify, like to have an option to have a narrative from some else? Choosing their actions and seeing what happens?

Yes, exactly like that.

The only problem I have with these kinds of things is that it's almost impossible for me to drink three glasses of water in quick succession without vomiting mostly on account of having and using over sized glasses

Well me too :) There is only one place when it asks for that in others it is just one glass, I guess I can make the amount smaller :)

These are really well made thanks for sharing. Had some free time this weekend so was finally able to try these out. The first one was pretty simple and I was able to finish it without really getting desperate at all, however I got cocky and decided to take the second one right after without going to the toilet. Big mistake! Definitely underestimated the London challenge, I spent nearly two and a half hours squirming and still hadn't managed to reach the end when I finally lost control. I'm planning on giving it another shot soon and looking forward to future challenges you make.

Guest Sabuto

These were both fantastic! I tried the first one when I was already a little desperate and had so much fun holding. I didn't manage to make it through and peed all over myself. I have to say, following rules written by someone else make the experience so much more exciting and fun. I look forword to seeing your future projects. Keep up the great work!

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I have recently created two interactive pee holding challenges, I thought some of you might like them ;) So the main difference to many others you can find online is that they are using flash player to control the flow of the challenge, so that you cannot skip tasks or do them quicker than a specified time :) And you don't know what is going to be the next one ;)

Here are the links (they are hosted on the website called milovana.com, they have this specific software that allows to make these flash 'teases' as they call them there):

1. Pee Holding Challenge this one is pretty straightforward, but it is not easy to finish!

2. Pee Holding Adventure: London this is a harder one, it has more than 50 scenes you may go through and a rather windy storyline, so in principle you might get to the toilet very quick or it may take you ages ;) It all depends on your choices and luck!

I hope you will enjoy these!

JJ

I've been pointed out at another pee holding challenge made on that website -- http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=26559 A very good one! I suspect the author may be also one of the members of omo.org, so if this is your work please say 'hi' :)