Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interactive Pee Holding Adventures

Hello everyone, so a thought occurred to me, I can just go ahead and start to make another tease (god only knows how long it would take) but I have an idea, what would people like to see for my next tease. Like what content or setting, should it involve diapers or not, etc. what do you guys think?

Hm, I would be okay with that... perhaps an improved version of the teases that make you go out and buy some? Or perhaps as a punishment for not being able to hold it? Could be interesting. I do like teases that (realistically) involve actually doing public things while holding. The desperation when away from home and away from toilets is quite exhilarating.  But it's really up to you ultimately. I just know I like the challenges and such you put in your teases, and especially enjoy activities that are intended to stress out my bladder, myself, or both, when in need for a pee.

Edited by TexBoy (see edit history)
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!   I have recently created two interactive pee holding challenges, I thought some of you might like them ;) So the main difference to many others you can find online is that they are using flash

IT'S BAAAAAACK! Hey everyone, I've been wanting to make another one of these for a while, but couldn't quite settle on an idea. Finally, a few weeks ago, I started working on a new one, and it's

Haha so without further ado (or any more frantic checking to make sure it works even though there might still be bugs) it is finally done! Seriously this is my longest tease yet (I wanna say I counted

I finally got a chance ti really give the third part a try- last few attempts I got distracted and had to abort. Nicely done, I wet my pajamas on the bladder pressing challenge, and was told I should wear diapers next time! :gasp: My bladder can't be THAT small, can it? :huh: I tend to struggle with going activities with a full bladder... running, pressing, certain yoga stretches and exercises all tend to make me lose it. Hehe.

• 1 month later...

Hey! I didn't realize there was already an ongoing thread about these...I just made my own Milovana challenge this week and posted it in my own thread (oops). So here's a link to the challenge and here's a link to my original thread about it.

Thanks to jjpeewet and kyrieelleison for all their hard work on the existing challenges that inspired me to make my own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! I didn't realize there was already an ongoing thread about these...I just made my own Milovana challenge this week and posted it in my own thread (oops). So here's a link to the challenge and here's a link to my original thread about it.

Thanks to jjpeewet and kyrieelleison for all their hard work on the existing challenges that inspired me to make my own.

Quite well made, although, I didn't quite make it through the whole challenge...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

IT'S BAAAAAACK!

Hey everyone, I've been wanting to make another one of these for a while, but couldn't quite settle on an idea. Finally, a few weeks ago, I started working on a new one, and it's ready to be played!

Introducing...the Extreme Desperation Pee Challenge!

Like my last one, it's designed to be used in conjunction with the rapid desperation method - drinking and peeing a lot beforehand, so once you start holding for the challenge, it's really hard to hold on! (remember, use 8oz glasses, not 12oz for safety). The images are anime themed, and it's got a lot of stuff to do. Over 140 pages of stuff!

Instead of being a narrative, like some of the others, it's more of a real-life challenge generator. There are multiple paths that lead you to different challenges and put you in different states of dress (and undress). It is also infinite - there is no "winning" this challenge, the only way it ends is you wetting yourself. Hence the name. You will experience extreme desperation in this one, no doubt about it.

This is not exactly the most softcore of challenges, either. There is a fair amount of nudity, in both the images and some of the challenges, as well as masturbation, and even a little light exhibitionism if you're up for it. So if the slightly more explicit stuff turns you off, this challenge isn't for you. Otherwise...I think you're going to like it.

Some of the tasks will be familiar, while others are hopefully a little more inventive. The multiple paths give it a lot of replay value, too, since each time you play will be different (especially if you start off wearing different clothes). I've even thrown in a couple secret challenges that are harder to find the path for...so come back here and share the fun challenges you discovered!

What are you waiting for? Start drinking! (And be sure to come back here and let us know how long you last!)

Edited by davidparker265 (see edit history)
Guest Sabuto

I'm so happy to see this. And the timing is too perfect! I've got the house to myself soon for a month. So excited to try your challenge. These type of milovana challenges are the most fun way to experience desperation and omorashi!

21 hours ago, Arcane said:

I loved your previous rapid desperation challenge, and was hoping for another like it. This new challenge is 1000x better than what I had hoped for, its absolutely my favorite one. Thank you davidparker265!

Well I don't know if it's 1000x better, but I'm glad you liked it even better than the last one. I worked hard on it! ^_^ I'm excited for people to try it out and hear what paths they took, how it ended up, etc.

• The topic was featured
On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2014 at 0:48 AM, DABlade said:

The only problem I have with these kinds of things is that it's almost impossible for me to drink three glasses of water in quick succession without vomiting mostly on account of having and using over sized glasses

was it projectile vomiting with your stomach that full??