Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interactive Pee Holding Adventures

This sounds like something that's best done with people over IRC, good way to break the ice.

And bladders.

I honestly think a group tease done over IRC would be awesome, everyone picking different paths and the like!

That was fun. Alot of drinking though. And really, if my decisions at real parties ended in sex that often, I would probably have twenty kids!!!

Yeah, I found it hard to keep track of how many glasses each path would be drinking, and since some loop around I just went with the proviso "don't drink if you feel sick" sort of thing. Also, I like to keep it exciting! I've been to parties that are nowhere near as raunchy as this, but they have tried haha.

Glad you all like it though! Can't wait to hear some stories!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!   I have recently created two interactive pee holding challenges, I thought some of you might like them ;) So the main difference to many others you can find online is that they are using flash

IT'S BAAAAAACK! Hey everyone, I've been wanting to make another one of these for a while, but couldn't quite settle on an idea. Finally, a few weeks ago, I started working on a new one, and it's

Haha so without further ado (or any more frantic checking to make sure it works even though there might still be bugs) it is finally done! Seriously this is my longest tease yet (I wanna say I counted

Not a lot. Its dependent on your choices. And optional. Because choices.

Apparently I should attend more parties! But yeah, The first party ended with some Hammer Schwacking (slang for masturbation), so I stupidly just reset the game without a bathroom trip or bladder reset or whatever, and about halfway into getting even remotely close to a toilet... Well, Splash, really. And then laundry!!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, so a thought occurred to me, I can just go ahead and start to make another tease (god only knows how long it would take) but I have an idea, what would people like to see for my next tease. Like what content or setting, should it involve diapers or not, etc. what do you guys think?

more activities to do that put pressure on your bladder, i'd like personally

a lot of them you just have to sit there holding, which takes a while if your bladder's strong.

Hello everyone, so a thought occurred to me, I can just go ahead and start to make another tease (god only knows how long it would take) but I have an idea, what would people like to see for my next tease. Like what content or setting, should it involve diapers or not, etc. what do you guys think?

How about a field trip or some sort of Class or school event? Maybe a Business meating involving trave? Not sure how diapers can make thier way into these but sure.

Tried it and liked it. Nice and warm. Did it in my bathroom and took a video but accidentally deleted basically all of it. I did the first one. I already wet my sweatpants a little but I kept going until I really needed to go. So I will try it again and then make a video out of that. I realized that i probably should do it somewhere besides my bathroom that I share with my sister. 

Guest Sabuto

Maybe an holding challenge where people in the challenge have control over your bladder and tell you what to do. Rather than just having slides that tell you to drink it would be instead be someone instructing you to hold your pee.