Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interactive Pee Holding Adventures

I agree, Kyrie and JJ make the best ones I have seen so far. We need more like that. So far, my favorite is "Get to the Bathroom on Time" by kyrie. The reason I like it is because it has an option for "I peed", which begins an alternative story line since an accident has occured. This makes it fun. The others don't have this and keep going... generally I close them at that point because I don't want to ruin the rest for the next time, in case I make it farther in the story.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!   I have recently created two interactive pee holding challenges, I thought some of you might like them ;) So the main difference to many others you can find online is that they are using flash

IT'S BAAAAAACK! Hey everyone, I've been wanting to make another one of these for a while, but couldn't quite settle on an idea. Finally, a few weeks ago, I started working on a new one, and it's

Haha so without further ado (or any more frantic checking to make sure it works even though there might still be bugs) it is finally done! Seriously this is my longest tease yet (I wanna say I counted

I agree, Kyrie and JJ make the best ones I have seen so far. We need more like that. So far, my favorite is "Get to the Bathroom on Time" by kyrie. The reason I like it is because it has an option for "I peed", which begins an alternative story line since an accident has occured. This makes it fun. The others don't have this and keep going... generally I close them at that point because I don't want to ruin the rest for the next time, in case I make it farther in the story.

They really do. Besides theirs I've seen few others...but nonetheless, the few others don't hold up compared to Kyrie and JJ. Halloween 1 is probably my favorite.

I've been trying to make my own and I've had ideas, but I've been encouraged to try making a simple one first to get used to the system....And my mind is having difficulty thinking up simple, linear concepts. :P

btw: is there going to come a new Halloween tease this year? Really loved the last one! :)

CrimsonFox: If you need some help at bringing your ideas into the story and keeping the track of the whole story, please let me know. I am thinking about making my own tease as well and already got used to the nyx-editor for the teases. But I am a bad story writer and english is not my native language, but I think I am good at structuring a complex story and keeping the track of it. ;-)

Edited by Hugo4211 (see edit history)

The first halloween one was pretty cool, yes, but it has a flaw built into it that I found the first ever time I tried it. If you go immediately into the mansion and use the key to go up the stairs, it ends right after after you meet that guy who offers you drinks. Best to explore outside first, then it can be a really good one.

I lightly tried the second one the other day, but I wasn't able to finish the hold I was doing.

The first halloween one was pretty cool, yes, but it has a flaw built into it that I found the first ever time I tried it. If you go immediately into the mansion and use the key to go up the stairs, it ends right after after you meet that guy who offers you drinks. Best to explore outside first, then it can be a really good one.

I lightly tried the second one the other day, but I wasn't able to finish the hold I was doing.

Wait does it still have that flaw? I could totally fix that, I just need to know what page.

Also, all I will say is that *hopefully* there will be a halloween tease in time for the holiday. Unless I get super busy. It also may need some time for debugging, because it's rather large.

Wait does it still have that flaw? I could totally fix that, I just need to know what page.

Also, all I will say is that *hopefully* there will be a halloween tease in time for the holiday. Unless I get super busy. It also may need some time for debugging, because it's rather large.

I think he's referring to if you directly go to the hidden door and find the maid, you could get to the hidden toilet incredibly quickly, taking away the magic of finding it through exploration. Which actually happened to me too, but I liked the concept enough that I immediately restarted the tease and went literally everywhere else looking for other ways, routes, and goodies.

Just want to give a big thumbs up to everyone who have spent their time setting up these interactive challenges. Fun storylines, great pictures and near impossible holds. Good times. 

Got stuck in a loop once, not a huge fan of loops, and I find the known timers to be more exciting than the unknown ones, but I guess that is more of a preference than anything else. Hope to be trying some of these out wth my gf at some point. Keep up the good work. I'll be looking eagerly for new content. 

Haha so without further ado (or any more frantic checking to make sure it works even though there might still be bugs) it is finally done! Seriously this is my longest tease yet (I wanna say I counted well over a hundred individual pages), it's long, and there may be a bit too much drinking involved so use your head when playing the game, and of course let me know what you guys think, or if you have any suggestions, complaints, bugs you've found. I kind of just finished it and posted it so I haven't taken it for a test run myself!

Here it is: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=28196

Haha so without further ado (or any more frantic checking to make sure it works even though there might still be bugs) it is finally done! Seriously this is my longest tease yet (I wanna say I counted well over a hundred individual pages), it's long, and there may be a bit too much drinking involved so use your head when playing the game, and of course let me know what you guys think, or if you have any suggestions, complaints, bugs you've found. I kind of just finished it and posted it so I haven't taken it for a test run myself!

Here it is: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=28196

YESSSSS

I know what I'm doing the next time the house is relatively empty ouo