Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

dare the person above...

Play some kind of game (such as Skyrim, or Pokemon) while holding. You can start while you're empty, with these rules:

-You may not pee at all, until you cannot possibly hold it or you beat the game (so it should be appropriately hard/challenging, the two examples I picked are probably guaranteed losses.).

-Every time you lose/die/reset, you must take a drink of water. This can be anything from a sip to a whole bottle, depending on game difficulty.

-If you lose control, it's game over. Save, check the "time played", and tell people how far you got!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go tell your parents that you like peeing your pants.

Light a candle, and then pee the flame out.

Yell 'I AM PEEING MY PANTS!!!!!' and then pee your pants... ._.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Alright, Ill take it. I dare YOU to do this:

Next time you are eating dinner with two or more other people, you must sit down to eat with a decently full bladder, and over the course of the meal, you must completely empty your bladder. Whether all at once or in little bits is up to you. 

I know I already dared it but not to you yet :grin:

4 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Alright, Ill take it. I dare YOU to do this:

Next time you are eating dinner with two or more other people, you must sit down to eat with a decently full bladder, and over the course of the meal, you must completely empty your bladder. Whether all at once or in little bits is up to you. 

I know I already dared it but not to you yet :grin:

Been there, done that