Female Girls Und Panzer Interactive Story

Recommended Posts

PWG    53

Read plz

Forgive me as I'm a little buzzed right now, but I'm thinking about jumping in on this interactive story idea.

 

Basically, Girls Und Panzer is cute girls doing cute things in tanks.  I like tanks (I play World of Tanks), I know a decent bit about tanks, I like Girls Und Panzer, but I suck at drawing.

 

 

Soooooooo there wouldn't be a lot of visual images.  Maybe just a few to show who the characters are and what they look like, and maybe the model of tanks and such.  Be advised I will go into Tank Nerd Mode from time to time.

 

I'm thinking the readers will control the main character as she goes through her first day of training and acclimation to tanks.  Mind you the tanks used in this anime are WW2 tanks, so comfort isn't a huge thing.  They get hot, are bumpy, noisy, etc.  The reader can control the actions of the main character and we can see where it goes?  I'll try to do updates as regularly as I can.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls_und_Panzer in case you want to read up on Girls Und Panzer 

 

Our main character:

1zgyts3.jpg

We need to give her a name, but I'll start the story up anyhow

 

Your alarm clock goes off exactly as it was supposed to at 6:30 AM.  You rub your eyes and slowly realize why you set your alarm clock so early...today is the first day of training in your Tankery class at Kuromorimine Academy (or Kuro for short).  Kuro specializes in using German equipment from WW2, and is one of the elite schools to attend for Tankery.  As you wake up, you get out of bed.  Standing in your pajamas, you look around your room.  Its a very neat and clean room with a dresser, computer desk, end table, and lamp (along with a bed, of course).  Your bed is rather messy as you almost rolled out of it when your alarm sounded.  You know you only have about 15 minutes before you need to be dressed and ready to get on the training field.

 

What would you like to do?

Edited by PWG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grim    68

Only 15 minutes?! Get dressed, get something to eat and drink and run! No time for a bathroom stop, you can fix up when you get there. Bring a handheld mirror if you need to! Also, don't forget to bring a bottle of water, you know what it is like in those tanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harris    81

That might look a bit obvious, but ok.

 

1. Don't go to the bathroom.

2. Get a 1.5 liter bottle of water.

3. Throw diuretics inside.

4. Drink the water (yeah, the whole 1.5 liters)

5. Get dressed etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PWG    53

Only 15 minutes?! Get dressed, get something to eat and drink and run! No time for a bathroom stop, you can fix up when you get there. Bring a handheld mirror if you need to! Also, don't forget to bring a bottle of water, you know what it is like in those tanks!

 

You kick your sheets off the ground and rush to get your uniform, which consists of a black miniskirt, grey tanker's jacket, black combat boots, and your cover.  You change out of your pajamas and start putting on your uniform except your cover.  You stuff your cover into satchel and carry it with you down to your kitchen where you make a quick breakfast of toast, a toaster waffle, and some orange juice.  Upon finishing, you open the fridge and look around inside for anything you make need as you head to the training field.  You spot a bottle of water and quickly grab it and put it in your satchel as well.  At this point, your satchel is full and cannot carry anything else (it had some items you pre-packed for today from the night before).  After all is said and done you rush to the bathroom to look at yourself in the mirror.  With your last few minutes you figure you could touch yourself up or use the toilet.  As you stand there you glance at the toilet and back at the mirror.

 

You feel your need isn't too great and decide to make yourself a tad bit more presentable.  And with that you rush out of your dorm and to the pick-up zone for your housing building.

 

You're picked up by a large halftrack Sd.Kfz 251 and roll towards the training field.  As you sit you look around and see this halftrack has picked up a few other girls as well.  It looks like you were the last stop as the driver is pretty much going full speed along the road.

 

Options:

Look in satchel [inventory]

Talk to girls in halftrack

Sit quietly until halftrack arrives at training field

Edited by PWG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grim    68

GOD, I thought it said "TOUCH YOURSELF ON THE TOILET". I was very confused. VERY CONFUSED.....

 

I'm going to say take a look in your satchel and make sure you have all your things. Find your water bottle and take a drink, you need to make sure you're hydrated in there! Then, Socialize. Socialize socialize socialize!

Edited by Grim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vexer6    50

Talk to girls in the truck and ask if they are desperate to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harris    81

GOD, I thought it said "TOUCH YOURSELF ON THE TOILET". I was very confused. VERY CONFUSED.....

 

I'm going to say take a look in your satchel and make sure you have all your things. Find your water bottle and take a drink, you need to make sure you're hydrated in there! Then, Socialize. Socialize socialize socialize!

 

I lol'd at this. I second Grim's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
facade    1,598

Talk to girls in the truck and ask if they are desperate to go.

I second this. We need to know if our team mates are ready for battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darksyn    87

Talk to the other girls in the halftack, ask them about their favorite tanks!

 

 

Edit: To think I'd see a combination of a bunch of my favorite things originally posted on my birthday!  :tongue:  Tanks, omorashi, and anime all in one!

Edited by Darksyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PWG    53

(looks like socialize wins)

 

As the halftrack rumbles along the road, you look up at the passengers you're riding along with.  They're all brand new recruits just like you, which is easily distinguished by their lack of rank on their jackets.  Some are talking with each other, as others are either just looking up at the sky on the open topped vehicle.  You muster up some courage and openly ask,

 

"So, are you guys excited for today?"

 

"Most definitely!"  One of the girls exclaims.  Her namebadge reads Amari, which you gather is her last name as your last name is printed on the namebadge you're currently wearing.  Amari is a rather tall girl with straight black hair that's shoulder-length.  She seems like an excitable kind of girl who's ready to adapt to the situation.  At the same time, she seems a little clumsy, but you're unsure of that.

 

"Depends on what equipment they give us," another girl says.  "I don't want to be driving around in Panzer II tanks for training.  Give me something more powerful, like a Panther or Tiger!"  You look at her namebadge, and it reads Mikami.  Mikami is probably shorter than you are or at least about the same height.  She has short brown hair and very serious looking eyes.  Her overall body language makes it seem like she's already gotten Tankery down and wants to select a vehicle.  She seems very sure of herself and laid back, but at the same time seems serious and ready.

 

"Hmmm, well I doubt they'll give us Tigers and Panthers," you say, "but Panzer IIs aren't really fit for learning either due to their autocannons.  We'll probably get some retired tanks from Kuro's B or C lineup.  Nothing from the A lineup I suppose."  The girls look at you and nod in agreement.  Amari turns to two other girls and asks them a few questions that you can't quite make out, but the girls nod their heads and look at you as well.

 

"These are a couple of my friends, Konno and..Konno...."  Amari loses her train of thought for a second.  "Oh right they're sisters, so uh they have the same last name."  She scratches her head and sort of looks up at the sky.  "Forgot about that, heh."

 

"You can call me Kin, and my sister is Gina.  We're named after gold and silver."  Kin and Gina are almost identical, both being about the same height and have very similar complexions.  The real difference is Gina wears her hair in a ponytail while Kin has hers down.  Kin's hair goes all the way down her back and has a gold streak in it, while Gina's pony tail is held up with a silver hairband.

 

The five of you socialize for a little bit longer as the halftrack speeds towards its final destination.  Since the vehicle is open topped, the sun has come up and made the compartment a little hot, so you grab you water and drink it.  While not a large bottle, the 20oz it holds is enough to cool you down.  You put the empty bottle back in your satchel and remember to refill it once you get off the halftrack.  Kin and Mikami realize they don't have a water bottle and wonder if they'll be able to get one before training starts.  Amari and Gina take their waterbottles out and drink some.  Amari downs the whole bottle like you just did, while Gina takes a few gulps and puts it back in her satchel.  All the girls are content and seem to like being around you.  You wonder if you five should be operating a tank together as a crew, you all might work well with each other.

 

Finally, the training field is in view!  You see other halftracks unloading passengers and leaving as well.  Your halftrack rumbles to a stop and you disembark and walk with your friends to the assembly area.  The group is roughly about 35 people, maybe more.  In the assembly area there are tables set up as well as stacks of paperwork.  You spy a water fountain where you could refill your bottle as well.  You do notice a lack of tanks and a lack of an instructor, which makes you wonder if you'll even be seeing any tanks today.  Nevertheless, you and your four friends congregate with each other and wait for further instructions.  You wonder if skipping the bathroom this morning was a good idea or not, as the field is vast and wide, and you don't see many (if at all any) buildings or structures.  But you put it in the back of your mind and continue surveying the area.

 

Options:

Satchel [inventory]

Sit at table and wait

Refill water bottle

Edited by PWG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Refill the bottle, gotta stay hydrated while out in the field! ;D

Edited by FallingDusk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PWG    53

You walk over to the water fountain and start refilling your water bottle.  Once its full you cap it back up and begin to return it to your satchel when suddenly...

 

*SWIPE*  You see a had quickly take the bottle from your grasp.  You follow the hand over and see Mikami holding it.

 

"If you don't mind, I'm going to take this one for myself."  She says rather sternly, though not out of malice or intimidation.  It seems Mikami is doing this sheerly out of neccessity rather than to bully you.  You do finally get to size Mikami up, she is certainly shorter than you (probably about 5'1", as you're about 5'4"), and you wonder if the reason she took your bottle is because you were the closest to her in height, making it easier for her to get the bottle.  Your mind begins to form a sentence but before you can open your mouth, Amari steps by you and chimes in...

 

"Thats fine Mikami, she can share with me!"  As Amari pulls her water bottle out.  Getting a closer look you notice hers is much bigger than yours, a 1 litre bottle.  You're surprised she was able to drink the whole bottle on her own on the way up to the field.  Amari smiles and goes over and fills her bottle up.  Amari is certainly the tallest of your group.  She's about 4 inches taller than you, and has the look of an athelete.  She gives it to you so you can store it in your satchel.  "This water bottle should be enough for both of us."  She smiles.  Gina and Kin discuss quietly off to the side.  While they discuss you get a better look at them as well.  They are only slightly taller than you, nowhere near the height of Amari.  They both are very pale compared to the rest of the group, and their dark green eyes almost remind you of emeralds.  They return from discussing and let the group know they'll be sharing their water bottle as well.  At least the entire group now has enough water for everyone.

 

After your group refills their bottles, you all move to a table and sit down.  The group engages in smalltalk for a bit until a low rumbling sound is heard off in the distance....

 

..It gets louder and louder....You turn your head to the direction the sound eminates from:

 

148kjk7.jpg

 

A Command JagdPanther!!  This must be the instructor for the Tankery class!  The entire group sees the tank and most of them stay frozen in their place, just staring as the behemoth chugs towards them.  As the tank destroyer comes to a halt, the commander's hatch opens and a figure climbs out.  She hops off the engine deck and lands on the ground.  She's far too young to be a teacher at the school...you wonder who she is.  You move closer to get a better look.  Suddenly, you realize who it is:

<Broken image removed>

The co-commander of the Tankery Team, Erika Itsumi.  As a co-commander, her outfit is slightly different to yours.  Her miniskirt is a scarlet red, and her tanker jacket is black with red accents.  Her jacket sports the co-commaner's rank as well.  Upon realizing her importance, all the recruits come up and stand at attention in front of her.

 

"Welcome new recruits!"  Erika says as she paces, taking in the recruits.  "You obviously know who I am, judging by how quickly you assembled, but for the ones who do not, I am Erika Itsumi, Co-Commander of the Kuromorimine Girl's Academy Tankery Team.  I am here to introduce you into the world of Tankery and to prepare you for your first trials.  These will not be easy tasks, all decisions made will have an impact during your training.  At ease!"

 

All of the recruits go from attention to a more relaxed stance.

 

"The first thing that will need to be done is to find a group of people you'd like to work with inside of a tank.  Each of you will fill an important role inside the tank.  At each of the tables is five seats, and a small batch of paperwork.  Your first trial will be to find a group of people you think you can work well with, and sit down and look thru the positions of the tank.  You will each then assign yourself a role in the tank."  Once that is done, come see me by the Panzerbefehlswagen JagdPanther for further instructions."

 

The five of you look at one another, realizing you meet the required number for a tank crew!  Quickly you all find a seat and go through the small stack of papers on your table.  Each piece of paper has a description of some sort and some lines for signatures.  You figure out that these are descriptions for each of the positions inside of a tank.  The five of you decide to do a lottery method to see who goes first.  You are picked first for selecting a position in the tank.  You look through the papers as follows: (open spoiler to view)

 

Commander

Duties:  The Commander is in charge of her tank and makes tactical decisions as well as orders for the crew and at some times, nearby tanks.  Tank Commanders are tasked with communicating with other Tank Commanders while in combat.  It is not uncommon for a Commander to ride in her tank "unbuttoned" looking out her commander's hatch in the open during times where there are no actions of combat.  But once combat occurs a Commander should seek refuge inside her cupola to protect herself ffrom fire.  A strong sense of leadership is reccomended for this position.  A tank without a commander is not a situation to be in.

 

Gunner

Duties:  The Gunner's primary responsibility is the ranging and firing of the tank's cannon.  The gunner is tasked with aiming, firing, and calling target distances to the commander when needed.  This job is obviously important due to the fact you will be operating the tank's single piece of offensive and defensive equipment.  A good gunner is one who can remain calm in all situations and still sight her targets.

 

Driver

Duties:  A Tank Driver is responsible for driving the tank.  Constant communication between the Commander and Gunner is required to ensure the Driver is driving the tank in such a fashion that the gunner can safely fire on the move, and keeping within the Commander's parameters.  Fast reflexes are reccomended for a Tank Driver as the viewport is small and things can change in a heartbeat.

 

Radio Operator:  The Radio Operator is in charge of maintaining the tanks wireless radio system at all times, during combat and otherwise.  The Radio Operator can also signal other tanks and communicate on behalf of the Commander if needed.  While not a combat intensive position, Radio Operators must be able to remain calm while dealing with the heat of combat through communications to other tanks and the like.  The Radio Operator can also be used to fire the bow machine gun if needed.

 

Loader:  The Loader's job seems simple, but is still one of the most important parts of a crew.  The loader is tasked with the quick, efficient, and safe reloading of the tank's main cannon.  The Loader will also unload expended shell casings from the breech after each shot.  Leather gloves are reccomended for this position as the shell casings can be VERY hot.  The Loader has many racks available inside of the tank and require good situational awareness to remember what racks may have been emptied already.

 

Select your position/class:

Commander

Gunner

Driver

Radio Operator

Loader

Edited by Kirito
Removed broken image link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rinatro    85

I think that Commander would be the most fun to play. We would get to actually come up with our own plans/tactics for upcoming Tank battles, not to mention it puts us at an interesting situation where we can order around our crew mates at times of absolute need.

Edited by Rinatro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harris    81

I think that Commander would be the most fun to play. We would get to actually come up with our own plans/tactics for upcoming Tank battles, not to mention it puts us at an interesting situation where we can order around our crew mates at times of absolute need.

 

Second that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darksyn    87

As much as I'd like to see things from the perspective of a loader, I think I'll go with Commander. Hopefully our MC has some level of co-ordination, or the first few battles will be disastrous. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PWG    53

You take the Commander sheet and sign your name.

 

"All right!"  Amari cheers.  She hugs you, apparently very happy you'll be the crew's commander.  Afterwards, Gina picks Radio Operator, Kin Picks Driver (as they will probably end up sitting right next to each other), Mikami picks Gunner (a wise choice, as she seems like a good fit for this positions), and Amari is your Loader.

 

"Heh, I figured Loader might suit me best, I should be able to load and unload those shells pretty quick, plus we'll be right next to each other so if you need any help or explicit directions for me, you won't be far away!"  She grins.  It seems Amari is quickly becoming a close friend of yours...

 

As your crew has been selected, you walk over to Erika and hand her your paperwork by her JagdPanther.  She takes it and looks it over.

 

"Hmm...Interesting.  So, you think you have what it takes to command a tank Ms. Sasaki?"  As Erika stares at you.  You stand at attention (albeit somewhat nervously) and look back at her.

 

"Yes Ma'am!"

 

"Well, you're quite the confident one, aren't you?  We'll see how you do.  The rest of your crew seems like they'll work well with you.  That's good to see.  Since you're the first one to finish, you'll be given first choice of what tank you'd like to select and use for training.  Mind you these won't be permanent tanks, but merely tanks to aquaint yourself with.  Give me just a moment...."  She walks away and climbs back up into the JagdPanther.  She keeps her head poking out of the commander's hatch as you see her pick up the radio headset she left inside the tank.

 

"Base, this is Itsumi.  Send out our training tanks for today.  Yes, we'll need about 4.  Bring one extra in case of severe breakdown."

 

She climbs back down and in about 5 minutes, you see a large flatbed truck come by with a large trailer, adorned with five tanks.  You stare in awe at them.  They certainly aren't A lineup tanks, but they're not Panzer II tanks either.  These look like a mix of retired B and C lineup tanks and tank destroyers.

 

"Drop that unit over there, I want that as the reserve!"  Shouts Erika to the truck.  A tan tank is unloaded off to the side.  The other four are dropped off in a rown in front of you.

 

"Woooow, look at those!"  Amari is stunned by the tanks.  She takes out her water bottle and gulps down a third of it.  "Want some?"  You take it and take a good few drinks.  Standing out in the sun in all black is draining it seems.

 

Meanwhile Erika returns to your group.

 

"Well ladies, here is our lineup of tanks for training today.  Now, these tanks have been modified for Tankery.  The interiors are coated in a carbon lining that prevents shell penetrations, so you won't have to worry about that.  The tank does have an onboard PC that will detect hits and calculate if a tank would be knocked out by the shell that has hit you.  If you have been knocked out, your tank will stop function and a small white flag will pop out of the tank's hull.  The tanks do fire real live shells, so do not ehink you can sit outside of the tank during combat, there is still a risk of injury if a shell hits a human body.  With that in mind, feel free to inspect the tanks and let me know what model you'll be taking for training.  I'll be by the JagdPanther until then."  Erika hands you a paper listing each tank and walks off after that.

 

You and your group move through each tank inspecting them, and reading the data associated to each one.  Each of the girls is looking at different parts of each tank.  As you walk you look over and see Amari bending over looking at the tracks of one of the tanks.  She figdets slightly and you see her cross and quickly uncross her legs while she looks.  You're not sure what she's up to but you continue on your inspection of the tanks.  As you walk you feel yourself filling up from the water you drank earlier, but it's not too distracting.  You figure you'd be able to hold it until a break comes inbetween training exercises.

 

Select a tank:

 

Panzer III Ausf E

shot20140619173914_zpsa993f34d.jpg

The Panzer III E is a medium tank.  It's equipped with a 37 mm cannon.  While fast firing, the 37mm cannon is very weak and has low penetration capabilities.  The Panzer III is a fast platform and handles well, with a top speed of about 30mph.  The armor isn't the most amazing, but the mobility makes up for this.  The Panzer III E is a "run and gun" kind of tank, where you probably shouldn't stop moving to fire.  This is due to the weaker armor and the fact that your gun can be reloaded so quickly you might be able to afford firing shells on the move.  This particular tank has the number markings "142" on it.  You can tell it has been retired from matches judging by the amount of wear and tear on it.

 

Panzer III Ausf F

shot20140619173904_zps73642571.jpg

Like the Panzer III E, the III F is an equally mobile tank with armor that shouldn't be relied upon.  It has the same top speed of about 30mph, but takes a little bit longer to attain it due to its slightly heftier weight.  The added weight comes from the 50mm cannon it sports, instead of the 37mm.  This model is known as the 50mm L/42.  Its a short gun like the 37mm, but it has more penetrating power than the 37mm.  The larger cannon also means larger shells.  The 50mm does have a longer loading time than the 37mm, but has decent positives for such an increase in reload.  This tank is a fairly good "all-arounder" tank.  This particular tank has the number markings "221" on it and isn't quite as worn as the Panzer III E.

 

Panzer IV Ausf C

shot20140619173853_zpsba59340a.jpg

The Panzer IV C is another medium tank.  The Panzer IV is slightly different to the III in several ways.  Most noteably it is slightly heavier and features a larger gun than the Panzer III.  The Panzer IV uses a 75mm howitzer cannon.  Howitzers are very good for firing HE

shells, but have poor penetration.  The gun, having larger shells than even the 50mm, means it takes even longer to load.  This tank being heavier also has a slower top speed.  Somewhere closer to about 24mph.  It has thin armor just like the Panzer IIIs but with less mobility the tank is more fragile than its sistertanks.  This tank looks like it might be able to pack a punch, but may be slightly difficult to use due to its poor handling characteristics.  The number on this tank is "421" and it looks like its in rather good condition.  Chances are it was retired after aquiring better tanks for the schools main tankery teams.

 

Sturmgeschütz III Ausf A (StuG for short)

shot20140619173752_zpse789a802.jpg

The StuG is an assault gun/tank destroyer, which means it doesn't have a turret.  It's built on the Panzer III chassis, and mounts the same gun found on the Panzer IV C.  Though not having a turret, the StuG III retains some of the mobility characteristics of the Panzer III, with decent speed and handling.  The gun uses the same shells as the Panzer IV C, which means reloading is similar, though slightly longer than the IV C due to how cramped it is.  The tank has respectable armor compared to the Panzer IV C, though.  So even though it is worse in some departments, it does excel in others.  The StuG, being a TD, works best in ambushing other tanks.  If caught in a situation where a tank can flank it, it usually means the StuG will lose.  The StuG bears the number "25" on its hull, and is probably even more worn out than the Panzer III E.  It looks like this tank saw quite a bit of service before being replaced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.