Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anime characters you want to see omorashified

Let's see, from Sailor Moon(English names)- Serena, Amy, Raye, Lita, Mina, Amara, Michelle, Hotaru, Trisha, Molly

From Pokemon- Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Jessie, Cassidy, Bianca, Serena

From Yu-Gi-Oh(original series and GX)- Tea, Serenity, Isis, Mai, Vivian, Alexis, Blair

From Cardcaptors- Sakura, Tomoyo

I don't watch much anime, but I've gotta agree with the suggestions above...

Anyone from RWBY

As far as Pokemon, I haven't watched any of the recent runs of the show (I legit havent watched a single episode since the Misty and May eras) but Misty, May, or Dawn would be cool...

Yugioh was one of my favorite shows as a kid, but I couldn't get into the spinoffs, so I stopped watching after the original run :P

That's about all I've watched that I know is definitely anime...

If Code Lyoko counts (It's French, and a different animation style, but I still think it's cool :) Then I would choose Yumi and Aelita for omorashi and I think any of the guys would make cute DLs honestly *blush*

Crap, now I have a second idea for a story that I may never get around to... Uggh... I have an idea fleshed out for an original Omo short story that I haven't even started writing, and now I want to write a Lyoko abdl fanfic on top of that...

Eventually I'll try to stop procrastinating... Someday xD

So what characters do you really want to see in an omorashi or messing situation?!?

For me I would love to see more:

Kirino from ore no imouto ga konani kawaii wake ga nai

Katja from seikon no qwaser

and chiyo or osaka from azumanga daioh

Anyone else?

Someone actually posted a video of Kirino a while back.  It's really well-done

I've only recently started watching some anime, so I don't have many characters to list, but...

Madoka Kaname from Madoka Magica

Yui and Ui Hirasawa from K-On!

An idea of characters in omorashi situation would be...

Nyu & Nozomi from Elfen Lied

Kena from Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Mao (Demon King Daimao)

Wow I agree with some much of what people have said here but agreed wholeheartedly with this. Nyuu or Nozomi would be amazing, but I would still prefer Mariko over them :) she's just so cute :3

Wow I agree with some much of what people have said here but agreed wholeheartedly with this. Nyuu or Nozomi would be amazing, but I would still prefer Mariko over them :) she's just so cute :3

Well I'm happy you agree wholeheartedly with My choice. These were just simple ideas I had in mind, the only thing I had in mind for omorashi is just the ones I've seen that 1. couldn't go to the bathroom, which they had to hold it in (Nyu & Kena) 2. cute girls wearing diapers (Nozomi). So for Anime/Manga characters in omorashi fan art, I just think these characters fit.

I just think Nyu works mostly because she has a infantilism & childlike personality, and just like a child (depending on which child) are not well known to hold it in when they need to go to the bathroom which can lead to accidents. Nyu is just like your little kid, even a pet to have. So seeing Nyu omorashified would be a pretty good choice.

Nozomi would be a definite choice for omorashi & DL related content, I think Nozomi fits really well with the community (which I even made it as My avatar) along with making her for omorashified fan art. When I first saw her, she was really cute & I was surprised that she was from Elfen Lied. (because I only saw the Anime, and I never knew Nozomi until now) She is like one of these characters you don't see too often that wear diapers, even was used for personal problems. (which is not used for jokes, laughs, or associate them with babies/elderly) It was a character you could feel really bad for her when you read about her backstory. (Wikipedia or wiki are the only thing you'll know about Nozomi, since Elfen Lied Manga wasn't released in English) 

I can see Mariko work, and she is cute. Nyu, Nozomi, & Kena were just choices I thought would make sense to see omorashified, I don't have much of a list as Jeffery (which were creative & I was completely stunned by how many Ojamajo Doremi characters he added) and I just throw in My 3 characters just for fun. I really don't mind on who I see getting omorashified.

Edited by OmutsuManga (see edit history)

Anybody have any ideas for Pokemon and Dragon Ball? I'm definitely going to write for them.

For Pokemon, I would do a fic of any one of the main female characters getting captured by Team Rocket(either Misty, May, Dawn, Iris or Serena) and getting increasingly desperate to pee, whether she makes it or not would be up to you.

Thank OmutsuManga I like your views :) Reminds me of the episode where Lucy wets her self that was so exhilarating

Yeah from the very first episode of Elfen Lied where Lucy became Nyu after she got shot in the head by a snipe which the metallic helmet protect her from a fatal blow. This was also where Nyu wore nothing but a white shirt with buttons, and Nyu couldn't find the bathroom which she ended up peeing on the floor. Nyu was just plain cute.

PS. I'm having a bit of trouble with the replying, everytime I try to click on Quote it doesn't show on what you type or who I was replying to. If there something I should try tell Me.

Yeah from the very first episode of Elfen Lied where Lucy became Nyu after she got shot in the head by a snipe which the metallic helmet protect her from a fatal blow. This was also where Nyu wore nothing but a white shirt with buttons, and Nyu couldn't find the bathroom which she ended up peeing on the floor. Nyu was just plain cute.

PS. I'm having a bit of trouble with the replying, everytime I try to click on Quote it doesn't show on what you type or who I was replying to. If there something I should try tell Me.

Hmm I'm not sure why that is sorry to say seems fine to me.

Yeah it was a good series, a few weeks ago I went to Kamakura where it is set, I saw where lucy washes up on the shore, the boat yard, the house, graveyard, double bridge, and the observatory totally worth the visit for anyone who is a fan!

I bet you had a good time seeing the location on where your anime/manga took place at, its mostly what to expect when you designing backgrounds based off actual locations which can be a really cool experience. So yeah I would love to see Elfen Lied getting a Manga release.

I guess that the reply thing is working out for everyone, but I just can't see it when I try to reply to someone this might be something I'd probably try the Ask for Help.

I would like to see all of the sailor scouts from Sailor Moon get extremely desperate. I would also like to see all the female characters on Ranma 1/2 get extremely desperate together. There was one good scene in Ranma whereon they became convinced he was always female and couldn't use a urinal as a man so had to be turned into his girl type form before finally using the ladies room with difficulty. That was certainly a treat! I would also like to see all the characters from Project A-ko desperate.

my favorite omorashi victims are characters lacking a certain depth of humility and who believe they are in control of everything. Characters like Levi from snk or Ciel from Black Butler, who would never in a million years imagine they would have to deal with something so mortifying. Knocking them down a peg or two (though I love them with all my heart) gives me a wonderful sense of gratification.

Is this only for "characters you want to see wet themselves?" What about "characters you want to see peeing?" Is that allowed? Because, and I will say this only once.... SESSHOUMARU! SESSHOUMARU! SESSHOUMARU! (:

Uwaaah that would be so weird though?! I got the impression he didn't need to eat or drink, let alone pee!

I just got some serious childhood crush war flashbacks just now...

As for who I would like to see wet themselves, or, almost wet themselves... JoJo the third!! :D

---Uwaaah that would be so weird though?! I got the impression he didn't need to eat or drink, let alone pee!

Idk. I think of Sesshoumaru as a canine anthropomorph.... and if he is a dog, well... what do dogs DO? MARK THEIR TERRITORY! And that dog form of his is pretty darn biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig.... he must own a very large territory. :D

I liked him since the first moment I realised that Inuyasha the tv-show actually had someone ELSE to offer besides the aggressive protagonist. I remember my first thought after seeing Inuyasha in ep1? 2? 3? being, "HE is the main character? Who would root for HIM?" And this lasted until ep7 when I saw..... Sesshoumaru. And suddenly everything changed and I had a reason to watch Inuyasha. Or at least all the Sesshoumaru episodes. (still haven't seen ALL the IY episodes^^).

Plus Sesshoumaru is funny. Normally WE would adopt a dog and we take care of the dog, feed the dog, train the dog, etc. but Sesshoumaru? HE ADOPTED A HUMAN! AND HE TAKES HIS HUMAN FOR WALKS! 

What can I say? I'm big on irony. :)