Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whomever is going to take ice cream more seriously this time.   ....     Emma.

The first thing we need to do is apologize to Emma for leaving her alone in a dark cave for 3 months.

Better idea: The Demon Castle IS the Amusement Park!

Posted Images

(Twintail girl viiiiictooorrrrryyyy)

Really, if you think about it, the portal card is very tempting but it's a distraction here: Emma is the type who wouldn't adapt to such an extreme situation that well and would probably spend a lot of the time panicking or fumbling.

The Amusement Park would suit her a lot, or we could also use the portal card to go somewhere exotic but a bit more toned down:

an abandoned (and probably haunted) mansion would be good.

I guess the demon castle would be similar but that's only provided that it has a dark and quiet atmosphere rather than 'fight off skeleton monsters every five minutes' like an RPG.

We should also keep in mind that she might judge us negatively for bringing her into the middle of an evil castle or space war, unless we think of a good excuse or pretend that it wasn't our fault.

(To be clear, priorities are:

1) Amusement Part or Haunted Mansion

2) Demon Castle (Only if no random encounter mobs, because then we'll have to start discussing fight strategies and this will turn into Lillica Quest and we all know how that will go)

(This is a daaaate, not an RPG))

Damn Im having a hard choice picking between jumping on a Space Station and going to the ammusement park. With the spacestation we can see super-fun Zero-G desperation. If we are in an ammusement park, we will have an easier time getting her to put it off (due to those several hour long lines).

Though I'm thinking Space Station

Edited by Rinatro (see edit history)

Well only a lowtech spacestation like the ISS would really offer super fun Zero-G desperation while every more advanced space Station like Babylon 5, Deep Space 9, and every Starbase that Capatin Kirk came across during his carreer, offers some form highly functional articfial gravity which can't be deactivated easisly. Well you could still take Emma outside for a little space walk, I guess. :wink:

I'll go with the amusement park.  Many rides have some sort of security mechanism that shoves down on the bladder areas, not to mention the long lines and tons of sodas.  Also, some rides do get into the "G" range where they will allow you to be weightless or really heavy.  I'm with the amusement park for sure.

~FC