Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Desperate girlfriend after the Moomba festival

Really well-written story!  Thanks for sharing it.

I especially enjoyed how you described the slow erosion of her shyness in the face of continual delays ... though I was definitely feeling pretty sorry for her at the end - it must have been quite a traumatic experience for her.  I was happy to see it end well for all involved. :)

Omg what a story, I'd thought that some of mine kept readers busy, but yours kept me absolutely fixated. I daren't jump any paragraph in case I loose some part of the story. You should write thriller novels. Wow. It was kinda like the 3rd of the Back to the Future, when they are on the train and you think are they going to make it?

Brilliant story, brilliantly told. Book contract is yours.

Just when I have become a bit jaded with desperation stories, having read so many , you present this ! I absolutely loved the way you wrote such a long (a great thing) detailed story, that made it seem like the reader is watching it live. Only an exceptional storyteller can hold an audience's attention , while gradually building the tension from just needing to pee, to about to wet herself. One of the most exciting aspect of a desperation story is wondering is she going to make it or not . You had that here and much more. The details of what she was saying and doing made the story even better. I thoroughly enjoyed every sentence. Thank you for the effort of writing this tale , and I look forward to reading your next one.