Some funny (and scary) messages people send me

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pissingggg innnn spaaaaccee

I'm sure everyone here already knows, but I run the website HD Wetting.  As such, people send me feedback and requests on a somewhat regular basis.   The majority of the time, these requests are abo

"i am ok if you need to use an actor and can't use the real president."    Word cannot describe my laughter.

lol, these are epic! ---- I'm honestly glad you only quoted the people without actually using their real forum names --- or they could quite possibly be laughed completely off the internet.

"but if you need to use an actor and not the real President --- I understand."

(Good money says the jackass we have in office right now would be down with making some extra coin on the side doing a fetish film from space)

*hugs*

-Guru-

Well, we all know some people are idiots, but it's still a shock to read it in person.

By the way, isn't it a bit improper to post openly such personal messages, even when they are objectively dumb? Isn't there some user-moderator privacy pact thingy?

I don't think these messages are that personal.  Plus, the user names and any possible identifying information has been removed, so I really don't see how anyone's privacy might be violated.

lol, these are epic! ---- I'm honestly glad you only quoted the people without actually using their real forum names --- or they could quite possibly be laughed completely off the internet.

"but if you need to use an actor and not the real President --- I understand."

(Good money says the jackass we have in office right now would be down with making some extra coin on the side doing a fetish film from space)

*hugs*

-Guru-

I hope this comment doesn't open the door to this becoming a political flame war.

By the way, isn't it a bit improper to post openly such personal messages, even when they are objectively dumb? Isn't there some user-moderator privacy pact thingy?

No names, screenames, or any other identifying information has been included in any of the messages posted here.

People who send me threatening messages or endlessly harass me via e-mail do not get the luxury of me respecting their privacy to such an extent. But to answer your question, no, no such privacy pact exists. These are messages sent to me directly via e-mail.

So anyone who wants to send me such messages should keep that in mind. The right to send the administrator threatening, harassing, or demeaning messages and have them respect your "privacy" enough to never reveal those messages to anyone else is an imagined right that does not exist for me.

It wouldn't really matter anyways. As you can imagine, most of the members above have been justifiably permabanned for a while now. You couldn't laugh them off since they're already gone. >_>

TVguy, I don't get why you don't stalk all your members, travel around the world and let your models also be prostitutes - success guaranteed. Bonus points if you visit a space station that way.

I've been meaning to comment on that... It's actually extremely insensitive on the part of the one who sent TVGuy that message. These girls are by no means prostitutes (unless otherwise proven), and considering them as such is demeaning. Sure, they're not on par with Knightley's or Johanssen's acting skills, but it's no reason to show such boorish manners.

This gives me some ideas. . .

"Little dicked huge ego'd small willed and narrow minded poor english speaking bitch fuck" is one of the most bizarre insults I've ever seen.  It's not "strange" exactly, but it's so disjointed and over the top I couldn't help but laugh at it, especially with how pompous the guy writing it was.  But my favorite is the last one, the "FOR NICE GIRLS. . ." one.

That's just. . . WTF?

And that guy saying "give me free membership or I'll just pirate your stuff."  What a brat!

Seriously, these were all good though.  GIFT in action (minus the audience I guess).

especially with how pompous the guy writing it was.

If you think that was pompous, you should see where he was insulting members on the forum because they were below him and his "185 IQ." I actually used just that for his ban reason. "Being a pompous asshole."

He was.. a very angry person. Got especially angry if you ever questioned his intelligence or told him not to post voyeur videos on the forum. Angry enough that it's not the only page long rant I've receive from him and laughed at.

I think it's been over a year since I got that message, and I'm still waiting for this supposed competition forum that is going to "take OmoOrg down." I'd love to see that, a forum where you can post anything you want without restriction, legal or not. Because by his logic, if it's not illegal somewhere, it should be legal to host everywhere. It'd be amusing to see his reaction when reality smacks him his the face. Or maybe it already has, who knows.

And apparently not letting people post videos of girls that are recorded without knowing consent makes me Hitler.

Heil the Omorashi Fuehrer!

I've received a lot of colorful e-mails like that over the years. Some even too dark to really post here @_@.

Have no idea where the "FOR NICE GIRLS" report e-mail came from. I got the impression someone was just really bored.

"hey, I have an idea for a video if it isn't to much trouble. I would really like to see this video and i think a lot of other people would like it also if you could do it. I am only sending this to you because I dont think any other site could pull it off.  here is my idea... have one of your girls have an accident in space.  The scenario would be that the girl is an astronaut. she would be on the international space station and desperately have to go to the bathroom.  she can't go because she is on a video call with the president of the usa.  She can't hold it and pees her pants in zero-g.  I think it would be really interesting to see what happens to the pee stain with no gravity and have the pee drops float everywhere. i am ok if you need to use an actor and can't use the real president."

This Lisk's day is now officially made.

We must also develop a game where astronaut girl navigates through abandoned space station by releasing short and controlled jets of pee. For science!