Sign In

Shikkin School (Omorashi game)

Here are the solutions to the new scenes in version 5.2:

Main Section: Level 16

16-*

Girl: Nozomi

Items: Cookies, Cleaning Sign

Scene type: squat toilet

Place the cookies on Nozomi's desk before she arrives. Pick the new level 16 dialogue option to tell her to eat the cookies. Place the cleaning sign on the women's bathroom on the first floor, then go to the women's bathroom on the second floor and occupy the middle stall there. Wait.

16-1

Scene type: wetting

Do the same initial steps as in 16-*, but as soon as Nozomi notices the cleaning sign on the first floor bathroom and leaves, remove the sign and place it on the women's bathroom on the second floor. Follow Nozomi to the roof.

Main Section: Level 17

17-*

Girl: Ayumi

Items: Notebook

Scene type: wetting, toilet

Place the notebook by the gym entrance, then occupy the stall in the staff bathroom. As Ayumi starts to wet herself, leave the stall and talk to her. Pick the level 17 option.

17-1

Scene type: wetting, jar

Do the same steps as in 16-1, but talk to Nozomi as she starts to wet herself. Pick the level 17 option. Follow Nozomi to the changing room.

17-2

Girl: Sayaka

Items: Notebook, Cleaning Sign

Do the same steps as in 8-1, but this time talk to her and use the new dialogue option.

17-3

Girls: Nozomi, Yuko

Scene type: wetting, jar (Nozomi), wetting (Yuko)

Do the same steps as in 17-1, but visit Yuko just before 10:30 (as Nozomi heads for the second floor bathroom) and use the level 10 dialogue option to deny her permission to go to the bathroom. Follow Nozomi and Yuko to the changing room.

Bus section: Level 16

16-1

Items: None

Scene type: toilet

Board the second bus. At the rest stop follow Ayumi to the vending machine and ask her to drink from it (FIRST dialogue option). Stay close to her as she returns to the bus and pick the new level 16 dialogue option as she complains about her bladder. When the bus stops, run to the women's bathroom and occupy the middle stall there. Wait.

16-2

Girl: Kana

Items: None

Scene type: toilet

Board the third bus. At the restaurant look for groups of people marked with the human stick figure sign and talk to them so that they go inside and order food. There are four groups of potential clients and apparently you need to time your actions carefully so that clients take as much of Kana's time as possible. When Kana is done with the clients, head for the women's bathroom and occupy the middle stall there. Wait.

Bus section: Level 17

17-1

Items: Cleaning Sign

Scene type: urinal

Board the second bus and follow the same steps as in 16-1. Run to the women's bathroom and take the cleaning sign from the janitor's stall, then place it at the entrance (the first yellow tile). Run to the men's bathroom and occupy the only toilet stall there. Wait.

17-2

Girls: Manami, Kaori

Do the same steps as in 15-1 and be sure to leave the bus before Manami wets herself (otherwise she'll block your way and you won't be able to make it to the women's bathroom in time). Block the women's bathroom with the cleaning sign, then go to the unisex bathroom (leave the building and go to the right until you reach the bottom-right corner) and occupy one of the stalls there. As soon as you start seeing Kaori's animations, leave the stall and stand next to Kaori in the queue. Wait.

17-3

Scene type: outdoor

Board the third bus. Block the women's bathroom with the cleaning sign. Talk to the potential clients (there are more of them this time, five groups rather than four), and be sure to reach the unisex bathroom before 15:30 (before anyone else arrives) and occupy one of the stalls there. Watch out for Kana. It may take a while before she arrives, but as soon as she leaves the queue, follow her to the bushes nearby.

17-4

Scene type: outdoor, wetting

Same steps as in 17-3, but stand next to Kana as she starts to pee.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a while I managed to get applocal to work but the translator doesnt work, it starts off translating but then just stops doing it   This is completely unusable, the game, the programs to run it

The game works, but since I cant understand anything its unplayable. The translationprogram is made by braindead monkeys and doesnt work AT ALL. Ive spent 3 hours now trying to figure this program out

This game has been posted here before, but I want to draw attention back to it because a new version is out and a full walkthrough has been written. It's takes place in a school and the goal is to get

There appears to be a problem with extracting the latest version, at least for me. The password (ShikkinSCHOOL) works for part 1, but not for the other two. Anyone have a similar problem?

hmm. Generally when you have an archive in multiple parts and extract the first, it extracts all parts together into a complete file or folder. I can try this file and see.

EDIT: I have tested this particular download, and it works exactly as stated above. When you have WinRAR extract part 1, you are telling it to extract the whole archive, of which the other two downloads are parts. If you have no error when you extract the first part, then you are done, go find the folder and enjoy.

EDIT2: Attached archive that has been extracted from parts, then put back into a single zip. Because I can. Enjoy.

SCHOOL5_2.zip

Edited by tenck5k (see edit history)

Well, the file's downloaded now, but it won't run. Opening it produces a tiny little window, and another blue one with a whole lot of code, with an error message popping up.

"If the game doesn't work, you may have to set your computer's locale to Japanese, or run the game through AppLocale."

Have you done this yet? It won't work otherwise.

hmm. Generally when you have an archive in multiple parts and extract the first, it extracts all parts together into a complete file or folder. I can try this file and see.

EDIT: I have tested this particular download, and it works exactly as stated above. When you have WinRAR extract part 1, you are telling it to extract the whole archive, of which the other two downloads are parts. If you have no error when you extract the first part, then you are done, go find the folder and enjoy.

EDIT2: Attached archive that has been extracted from parts, then put back into a single zip. Because I can. Enjoy.

attachicon.gifSCHOOL5_2.zip

Hey, thanks a lot, super helpful. (And, yeah, my problems seem to stem from 7zip)

• 1 month later...

I do not know how to do this, but if you tell me I can do

Seconded on the savefile; I've been having a hard time with the game as well.

I think uploading the save file works like this: go to the savefile folder and if you have WinRAR select "add to savedata.rar", which you can upload then here I think. I am not sure if this will work but I think it does.

Thanks much!

I know it's been quite a while since this game was first posted but I only recently started playing the game. I've gotten up to level seven but for some reason I can't figure out how to lock the gym and scrience lab doors with their respective keys. I thought you were just supposed to go to the door and use it the same way you use other items, but all that happens is I place the key on top of the door and the girl walks right out. I've tried different places like right in front of the door from the outside, right in front on the inside, right on the door, and right above the door. Nothing works. I also thought maybe it was because the girl  could see me somehow, so I make sure to wait until they're out of sight but it still doesn't work. Can anyone tell me what to do?

I know it's been quite a while since this game was first posted but I only recently started playing the game. I've gotten up to level seven but for some reason I can't figure out how to lock the gym and scrience lab doors with their respective keys. I thought you were just supposed to go to the door and use it the same way you use other items, but all that happens is I place the key on top of the door and the girl walks right out. I've tried different places like right in front of the door from the outside, right in front on the inside, right on the door, and right above the door. Nothing works. I also thought maybe it was because the girl  could see me somehow, so I make sure to wait until they're out of sight but it still doesn't work. Can anyone tell me what to do?

You're most likely just using the wrong key on the wrong door (or are at a door that can't be locked at all). Also, you can't lock a door if anyone sees you locking the door.

But for reference, gym room:

PmjwVnc.png

sci room:

PWd70Ca.png

Edited by newp (see edit history)
  • 7 months later...

Is anyone still playing this, and if so, can someone please upload their save file?

All that's really needed is the datasu.ksd flie in the savedata folder. It's just text contents. I've more or less finished the latest version (5.2) but tinkered around with my datasu file in the outset to jump my level and give me all the items off the bat, but doing so has locked out a couple features needed to complete a few quests, and I really don't want to play it all again from the start.

Thanks for your help!

You're giving them to her right after she comes out of the bathroom, after she's delivered Nozomi's notebook and after you've already intercepted her once just outside the classroom and sent her back? You should get a small conversation about her asking if she can eat the cookies and then going ahead. You can also check your inventory afterwards to make sure they're gone. If after all that you're still getting to 1pm without any reaction then you probably have a glitch, in which case the best fix is probably to replace your datasu.ksd file in your save data with a working save, the only issue being of course that one you receive here will probably be with the game already completed, but that doesn't stop you from still proceeding along the rest of the quests you hadn't done.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...