Plastic pants pictures

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love plastic pants too , over my diaper at night or sometimes just over my underwear when I'm out or having one of those moments . So I thought I would share some of my photos

You can wear them with or without a diaper. I have some pairs that I just wear under my jeans as actual underwear when I'm feeling a little horny. I sprinkle a liberal dusting of baby powder in them t

I secretly have a fetish for this! :) Picture Set, Lola.zip Video, Lola - Gold Spandex On The Bed.mp4   I hope this counts as plastics pants, because i have a huge collection to share, if people

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

020shortclear.jpg

Please tell me exactly what she is wearing here. They look so much like training pants to me, or is it some sort of cloth nappy under those cute plastics?

This photo is super hot for me, and my favourite so far.

As a bed wetting child, I wore thick training pants and plastic panties to bed most nights, or on weekends a diaper. One of my major turn ons is thick training style knickers. Not as easy to find pictures of as diapers are.

Thanks for sharing.

They are very simular to what I used to wear too , I remember them being very comfy combination . I don't know what brand they were , mum used to get them from the continence centre in the city , I have never seen them since . Maybe diapers just took over because they were easier than having to wash smelly bedwetting pants

My mum bought them at our local supermarket, in Australia. They were super thick, looked a bit like the fluffy (pitchers?) pants that can go over a diaper. They had extra padding from front to back. I think she always got a 3 pack. As a boy, I didn't get pink, but they were always light coloured. I remember bright red, light blue, pale yellow, and white. They always showed visibly when wet. You couldn't hide it or deny it!

I wore one of these, under a pair of plastic pants to bed every Monday to Friday, with an actual disposable diaper worn on weekends, until I was nearly 12.

Not trying to high jack the thread, but I've always had an affinity for these. Sorry if I shouldn't of posted this as an explanation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...