Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi, everyone!  This is my first time posting here, but I've been lurking for a while now.  I've always loved the artwork forum, and I wanted to contribute to it.

So, here's a couple pieces I made recently.  As you can see from the tags, I mainly do mythology-related stuff and comics.  I hope you enjoy!  I'll post some more soon.

post-46584-0-28683000-1393631987_thumb.jpost-46584-0-41301600-1393631940_thumb.j

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a little project I've been working on on and off since maybe April. The style changes a bit partway through, as you can probably see. I don't really like the formatting. There are no clear bou

Only 4  of them, I'm not actually sure if these images were even posted in this thread but I know that they are from him because of the signature /  style  

@ ravenheart30 & ExplosiveTurtlez: Thank you!   @ Auseklis: I'm glad you like it! Mythology is underrated.   @ ashishgamer: Lucy certainly makes a fine subject! I ended up Sunflowerizing her a

Posted Images

Holy shit. These are absolutely perfect, no exaggeration. I love your drawing style, it's very western and looks amazing. The second picture was my favorite though because I adore stories and it was colored and beautiful which is such a nice treat!

Also, I loved the little details like the thought bubbles and the pubic hair on the girl, very subtle things that made it so very sexy!

Please draw more pictures, you've such talent!

Hi, everyone!  This is my first time posting here, but I've been lurking for a while now.  I've always loved the artwork forum, and I wanted to contribute to it.

So, here's a couple pieces I made recently.  As you can see from the tags, I mainly do mythology-related stuff and comics.  I hope you enjoy!  I'll post some more soon.

attachicon.gifMedusa.jpgattachicon.gifDesperation Comic.jpg

I enjoy this. More of this must be done.

Thank you all for the warm reception.  I'm glad you like what I posted so far!  Here are a couple other things I've done: a sort of Sphinx-like thing peeing in a jar, and Athena after too much ambrosia.

post-46584-0-88766000-1393686596_thumb.j                    post-46584-0-99124000-1393686605_thumb.j

You'll notice the Sphinx one is a little less obsessively detailed than my other black-and-white drawings.  That may be for the best.  Usually, I end up spending as much or more time on the background as I do on the omorashi!

(The Sphinx is also a little bizarre, but I'm sure there's someone who'll enjoy it.)

This is just about all I have in my collection right now, but I'd be happy to take requests!  I'll draw any character from mythology or folklore, male or female.  Just tell me the name of the character, the situation you'd like to see them in, and if you prefer black-and-white or color.  (They both have their upsides and downsides.  If you're just using ordinary pencil, you can do more fine, detailed work, but color always adds vividness and kind of makes what's happening seem more real.)  So, tell me what you'd like and I'll get to it when I can!

I might start accepting story requests later.  Right now, I'm working on a character I might make a series with.

Thanks again!

I actually touched up these images a bit in Microsoft Paint (polishing some rough edges, erasing some faint lines, that sort of thing).  I can see why so many people like doing art digitally.  Someone needs to make paper with an undo button!

Here's an Aphrodite comic!  I'm still trying to develop my style, so my characters' faces tend to change from one panel to the next.  Still, I think the end product's alright.  The next one is a concept picture for a character I'm thinking of making a series with, Undinissima (or maybe that could be the name of the series.  It's admittedly not a great-sounding name for a person).  I'm not quite settled on the details of her appearance yet (or what kind of stories to include her in), but I'd like to introduce her now.

post-46584-0-94230900-1393910129_thumb.j                   post-46584-0-09512100-1393910348_thumb.j

Hope you like!

I'm not totally satisfied with how this one turned out.  Andromeda's arms are positioned kind of awkwardly, and her expression is a too cartoony.  I've never been great at drawing facial expressions.  I do like the look on the sea monster's face, though.  

post-46584-0-61246600-1394342775_thumb.j

Dude! Like always, your artwork is the shit! Holy cow man, wish I could draw like you.

I think you may feel the scared girl from the sea monster comic is cartoonish because the eyes seen larger than how they would be if they were proportional to the face; at least that's my stab at it if you can't pin down a reason.

Keep up the amazing work with desperation/naughty comics man! This is seriously probably my favorite thread on the site :D

Iris, the Greek goddess of the rainbow.  I liked the concept of it.  It's meteorological omorashi!  This is my first time trying to draw pee streaming down legs, so it might look a little weird.

post-46584-0-89664800-1394527006_thumb.j

By the way, I'd like to open up this topic to any requests.  Mythology is kind of a narrow field to work in.

If your looking for ideas I really loved your first comic, doing desperation was fantastic.

Desperate, embarrassing situations with suggestive things (i.e. Lemonade, fountains) are the best in my opinion. Also I loved the Iris comic and the way you could see her butt as a lot of artists don't draw scenes from behind.

The bladder balloon thing you did in the first comic was cool as well :)

Thanks for all your work mate :)

Edited by SeriousSly (see edit history)

Iris, the Greek goddess of the rainbow.  I liked the concept of it.  It's meteorological omorashi!  This is my first time trying to draw pee streaming down legs, so it might look a little weird.

I'm not exactly a "godchild of science"... but MAN do I wish they taught me this version of the water cycle at school! Keep up the good work ^_^

Edited by ExplosiveTurtlez (see edit history)

This is my first real attempt at anything manga-ish (I wanted the style to kind of match Fire Emblem), and I think it turned out pretty well, considering it's just a first try.  I finally figured out how to use the image editing software on my scanner (which I probably should have done before posting anything), so this won't be as washed-out as some of my earlier pictures.  Please enjoy!

post-46584-0-67703400-1395046335_thumb.j                  post-46584-0-83833400-1395046342_thumb.j