Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

the time I made my boyfriend pee himself

Guest DramaticUser

Guest DramaticUser

Ok so it was not that long ago me and my boyfriend were going to go to torronto it had been a loong while since he peed last.

I was haeded to the car and saw him scwerming but said are you ok he said"ya I am fine I just to piss a little".

About 2 hours later he had a hand on his penis squerming like crAzY and i said "are you ok "

he said"ya i just rilly got to piss can we pull over"so i pulled over and i saw a car comming it was the trans-canada highway

it was always busy he came back in and said "i have a shy blader"I was thinking HELLL YA him wetting would rock i though he had a pee fitish (apperently not!)so I though he wouldn't mind it at all (HE DID) well 2 minits later i turn on the radio witch has out favorite show on Q so we listend he was so desprit he could not talk.

So allof a suden i hear this HISSS and i though maybe he was leting out a moon or he did that in deperation so I asked "you ok" he said nothing and then i saw his drentched pants (it was hot!) he looked over and said "I pissed my self ok!"

and than "HAPPY!" almost screaming at me he was pissed we got home and to cheer him up we had alot of sex and than

I said"are you ok now"he comented 2 seconds later"i piss in my pants I piss on you" and so he pissed on me for like 1 1/2

muinits it was crazy.Anyways my bf and I our now married :)

ps sry for the bad inglish I am from quebec.

everything worked out

• 2 years later...
Guest DramaticUser

To clear things up because I cannot edit this post and I am getting questions.

1 names have been changed 

2 this is my girlfriends POV 

3 we are not married that was added 

4 yes we are from canada deal with it 

5 no I did not propf read it but I should have.