Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wetting Yoga Pants in Public

I know I posted a whole lot of wet in Public ones, I haven't managed to find anything new these days unfortunately. Anyone else?

I have a whole bunch. None of them new, but maybe some of them are not posted yet (not all of them were from your excellent posts ;) ).

When I have time, I'll see if I can find and upload some. Feel free to remind me if or when I forget...

I know I posted a whole lot of wet in Public ones, I haven't managed to find anything new these days unfortunately. Anyone else?

I have 229 PPG (Public Pissgirl) flicks from 2003. About 6GB worth.

I see PPG included in "Do not Upload", but was wondering if the age of them changed anything?

PPG Stills 2003.zip

(Edited to point out that these aren't my screen grabs)

Edited by Teflon34 (see edit history)

Wet in public is more for people enjoying the exhibitionism than the desperation, I think. It would be incredibly hot to follow a girl getting increasingly desperate until wetting in a public setting, but that's not what they're about. Several of the videos have a little bit of desp, but that part is generally no more than a minute and it's not super obvious the girl has to pee.

This is from the file called "0005_divx5888k_30993988", girl has to pee at a bus stop. She pees around 1:00 in the video though and most of the duration is spent on the aftermath:

post-13176-0-26865800-1388239588_thumb.p

Wet in public is more for people enjoying the exhibitionism than the desperation, I think. It would be incredibly hot to follow a girl getting increasingly desperate until wetting in a public setting, but that's not what they're about. Several of the videos have a little bit of desp, but that part is generally no more than a minute and it's not super obvious the girl has to pee.

This is from the file called "0005_divx5888k_30993988", girl has to pee at a bus stop. She pees around 1:00 in the video though and most of the duration is spent on the aftermath:

attachicon.gifvlcsnap-2013-12-28-14h59m05s229.png

I don't agree.

At least two of these have real desperation and wetting, in that the girls really could not hold it.

There's the video 0005_divx_58096562, where the girl (Ludmila I think her name was) seemed to be unable to walk to a different location first. After that, it looks like she could not wait for the camera person to get in place.

And the "magic" Kristina video (which I love), she seemed really desperate in a public location. To me, it seems like they were planning on walking to a more quiet spot, but she could not find one near enough and could not hold it long enough to get to the ones further away, so she gave up.

There are other WiP videos with desperation, which is something you do not see a lot in public wetting videos.

If you're looking for longer desperation sequences, there's one girl that has a few. I think she's called Elina.