Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My First Diaper Cuddle

Thanks for sharing the experience.  I know it doesn't compare but I recently told, for the first time, a friend my pee fetish, which was made scarier by the fact that it was a friend of the opposite sex that I had in the past done... adult extracurriculars with.  It was a nerve-wracking experience - she didn't understand it but was fortunately not judgmental about it at all.  The feelings you described felt a bit relatable.

Wow, you are so brave! It was a great read, so don't worry about it being too long.

Omorashi, and Female wetting is sexual for me, but also very, very, very emotional. I don't understand why I have this fetish personally, but your background story makes so much sense to me and I felt like I could really relate to the emotions you portrayed.

I just know your boyfriend will be accepting of you, no matter what you tell him! : )

Thanks for sharing the experience.  I know it doesn't compare but I recently told, for the first time, a friend my pee fetish, which was made scarier by the fact that it was a friend of the opposite sex that I had in the past done... adult extracurriculars with.  It was a nerve-wracking experience - she didn't understand it but was fortunately not judgmental about it at all.  The feelings you described felt a bit relatable.

Thanks for the kind words. Well I think it certainly does have some comparison. Talking about 'a medical problem' and 'what gets me wet' are very different. And as hard as talking about a medical problem is, it seems easier. I find I grow less shy about bodily functions as I get older, but since my baseline of shyness was so high to begin with, I've got a long way to go. It's like being shy about menstruation, why should we be, its totally normal, natural and 51% of the population does it, but it's still embarrassing, damn puritanical prudishness :)

Wow, you are so brave! It was a great read, so don't worry about it being too long.

Omorashi, and Female wetting is sexual for me, but also very, very, very emotional. I don't understand why I have this fetish personally, but your background story makes so much sense to me and I felt like I could really relate to the emotions you portrayed.

I just know your boyfriend will be accepting of you, no matter what you tell him! : )

Thanks hun, I find that kink's without emotions are a little shallow, so I agree. Sometimes the emotions can be a little powerful is all.  And well I hope he does...next up Omorashi.... this might take a while :)

Wow, I'm speechless.

What an incredibly inspiring story, Rachel. I actually teared up reading through it all.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

You are too kind, thank you! I'm really happy that I had it so I could share it with you all!

Hugs!

Glad so many of you made it through, it certainly is long, I have no idea how I'm going to keep my thesis to any reasonable length :)

Thank you so much for sharing this, I am really happy it worked out so well! Your long, detailed story was really moving. I think everyone with this fetish can relate in some way. Telling your partner about such intimate stuff is terrifying. I have told two different girlfriends about my fetish, and both were not only understanding but were soon wetting themselves and trying out diapers. So I really encourage you to go ahead and take that final step. You won't regret it.

Edited by Sol (see edit history)

While it's not really comparable because I can voluntarily choose not to indulge in Omo (although it would make me unhappy), whereas you have no control over a medical complication; regardless, it instills hope in me that one day I'll meet somebody who is as loving and understanding as your BF is.

Ah I see your point. I hadn't thought about the degree of options available, so well pointed. Though I think the place that I am now sees the two as very similar. While I didn't have much of a choice in eventually telling him about the medical stuff, an trusting relationship (which is looking longer and longer term now, as we may be moving in together in the new year... eeek), kind of requires telling as well. Though of course I haven't done that yet.... But good point. I think also it may be easier for a partner to accept a physical thing like a medical problem rather than a fetish which some may (erroneously) see as optional. Thanks for your thoughts!

Wow Rachel, per usual you share yet another great story. I'm so happy that he was accepting of this and you got to have nice diapered cuddles together. Once again you have shown that you have more guts than I can ever imagine to have.

Thanks hun!

Thank you so much for sharing this, I am really happy it worked out so well! Your long, detailed story was really moving. I think everyone with this fetish can relate in some way. Telling your partner about such intimate stuff is terrifying. I have told two different girlfriends about my fetish, and both were not only understanding but were soon wetting themselves and trying out diapers. So I really encourage you to go ahead and take that final step. You won't regret it.

Thanks hun, any tips on doing it? I'm super paranoid, at this stage its not like I think he wouldn't accept it, but more like it might somehow effect how we relate or well there are too many unknowns... tips?

Just be honest with him, Rach, but try to avoid using the word "fetish" unless he brands it as such. He might be more receptive of it if he doesn't think of it as a "fetish," since that word carries negative, taboo connotations.

Tell him that because of your medical complication which manifested when you were little, you grew up with a heavy reliance upon diapers and as such, they gradually became something more intimate and special to you than just "protection." They provided emotional comfort and support in addition to their commonplace physical function. As you matured into a woman, this appreciation for diapers -- and by extension peeing itself -- integrated itself into your sexual identity. It's now become something you greatly enjoy as part of your sexual rituals.

That's being open and honest, and explaining the "why" as best you can (because everyone when presented with a fetish is naturally inclined to ask "Why do you like that? How did you even discover this?" And, at least in my opinion, it presents the information in a gentler, more innocuous manner than simply blurting out "I've got a sexual kink/fetish involving diapers and peeing."

Edited by Gadwin (see edit history)

Just be honest with him, Rach, but try to avoid using the word "fetish" unless he brands it as such. He might be more receptive of it if he doesn't think of it as a "fetish," since that word carries negative, taboo connotations.

Tell him that because of your medical complication which manifested when you were little, you grew up with a heavy reliance upon diapers and as such, they gradually became something more intimate and special to you than just "protection." They provided emotional comfort and support in addition to their commonplace physical function. As you matured into a woman, this appreciation for diapers -- and by extension peeing itself -- integrated itself into your sexual identity. It's now become something you greatly enjoy as part of your sexual rituals.

That's being open and honest, and explaining the "why" as best you can (because everyone when presented with a fetish is naturally inclined to ask "Why do you like that? How did you even discover this?" And, at least in my opinion, it presents the information in a gentler, more innocuous manner than simply blurting out "I've got a sexual kink/fetish involving diapers and peeing."

Thanks hun, very well thought out advice :)

Yeah I was certainly going to try to be as positive as possible. And also try to avoid acting like its a big deal or scary or wrong, which of course might reinforce that message. I've been finding that hard, I'm gradually becoming more confident and comfortable with my sexual interests but from years of being very shy when it came to anything to do with sex, its taking time. 

I think the very important part of your advice was about explaining the why, I suppose its important to understand the why oneself in order to communicate it. And I think this sites certainly helped me with the ;) Now to build up the courage to do it! 

If its not a total train wreck I'll be sure to tell you all about it :)

Hugs and Happy Holidays!

Thanks hun, very well thought out advice :)

Yeah I was certainly going to try to be as positive as possible. And also try to avoid acting like its a big deal or scary or wrong, which of course might reinforce that message. I've been finding that hard, I'm gradually becoming more confident and comfortable with my sexual interests but from years of being very shy when it came to anything to do with sex, its taking time. 

I think the very important part of your advice was about explaining the why, I suppose its important to understand the why oneself in order to communicate it. And I think this sites certainly helped me with the ;) Now to build up the courage to do it! 

If its not a total train wreck I'll be sure to tell you all about it :)

Hugs and Happy Holidays!

Well, I'd want to know even if it is, just so I could console you and reassure you that everything will be okay ;) Even if you don't want to publicly broadcast what happens, at least drop me a PM whenever you do tell him. Really though, regardless if he thinks it is a bit odd or wants to indulge in it with you, I am confident he will not judge you or belittle you for it. From how you described his reaction to the previous revelation, he seems like a very open-minded and caring person. Besides, as people have mentioned in various places, everybody has a kink whether they've explored it or not. There is probably something he has always been interested in trying but has been too afraid to mention it to you too.

Regarding "understanding," I still don't understand the "why" of my own. This has always been a gift I've had: I can dissect other peoples' problems and am usually able to help them, but I am completely incapable of helping myself. Anyway, there's no reason I can think of that led to it developing. It's just something I've always enjoyed in various forms, ever since I was very little. When I was a toddler, I remember holding it as long as I could when my parents would draw a bath for me, so I could go in the bath. They eventually noticed it once when I let our an audible "ahhh" after getting in and scolded me. Then later, in elementary school, I took a keen interest in desperation/wettings. In middle school, I started experimenting with the subject myself, and then later I started stuffing my underwear with toilet paper to simulate a diaper.

My best friend suggested that the reason I am drawn to diapers is because I yearn so desperately to be loved, and by wearing I can take myself back to a time when I was shown that kind of affection. I don't really know if that's the case, but it seems plausible.

Edited by Gadwin (see edit history)

Mmm very insightful, one of the things which came up on the Big Little Pod Cast was the idea of fetishizing vulnerability and comfort. Which I think may also have a lot to do with it. Some of the fetish for me, is certainly a form of compensation I think. My interest in humiliation and embarrassment I think falls into this category, by this I mean that the act of fetishizing something becomes an act of ownership. It may be horrible at the time, but you are comforted in knowing that later the same emotions will be eroticized... Oh this is getting very deep :)

Guest Closed_Account

Amazing story :) And thanks for sharing, he sounds incredibly sweet and understanding. I'm sure if you tell him about your other... interests he'll be more than willing to indulge you.

• 3 weeks later...

It is my sincere hope that you can become more relaxed with your man.  He sounds like a great guy, I know it is hard but try to trust him.  Wetting is part of who you are, both from a medical standpoint and a personal standpoint.  Any man worth having is going to love you for who you are and you are special.  Odds are he might really get turned on by your accidents.  Explore together and create those special moments between the two of you.  Best of Luck 

Guest Closed_Account

Thanks guys, I have been much more relaxed, but it is hard to express these things which have been burried for so long.  :)

Take your time :) Often the journey is half the fun.

• 3 years later...