Sign In

What's your favourite; Yellow or Clear?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clear please.  Unlike many of you I don't like the smell.  Still each to his or her own.  

Clear all the way! 

Clear, for a multitude of reasons.. It shows how much the person had been drinking, smells less, and is easier to clean up or conceal. That last part in particular means that if the person is worried

light yellow. not too strong of a smell. 

Pale yellow to clear for sure!! :) I mean like if you are holding you are probably going to at least be on the pale side if not clear since you apparently have been drinking to have to pee badly. Otherwise you just haven't peed in a very long time!! I hate my pee in the morning with how potent it can be :P

Oh I just love a nice golden colour!  I'm very aware of the "rules" about hydration, but as long as people don't deliberately dehydrate themselves to get that really dark golden colour, it's fine.  As for the smell, the more the better, I think.  Somehow peeing your panties and pants with really strong golden urine is dirtier, more "urinating in your pants" than peeing them.  Does that make sense?

Anyway, yeah, I love to see the golden colour of the urine soaking through the crotch of a woman's panties! :)

Hi community,

I have often wondered this, when you fantasise about people wetting, or even when you watch people or partake in that kind of fun, do you prefer to see a clear stream or a yellow one. Personally I'm a fan of lightly tinted pale yellow. Also, what are you thoughts on the smell? I find it quite erotic.  :wink:

Love to here what you think! x

I prefer a clean thick/strong stream (only female), since the color yellow turns me off in this context. The odor doesn't matter to me as such.

I wonder whether there is a pattern emerging here?  Men it seems generally like the smell where women don't.  So stronger and more pungent is better for men watching women pee.  On the other hand anyone into drinking appears to prefer clear or slight colour, probably due to the taste.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in the "mostly clear but still a hint of yellow" group - dark pee is just unhealthy but I like a little hint of colour just so you know what it (no matter how obvious it is from context!)... Plus if you're peeing after a hold a bit of colour likely means you started on top of whatever had brewed up beforehand rather than peeing first and that's kinda hot! Also I sort of like the smell in context, but again only a little bit otherwise it just kills it...

On 03/11/2016 at 3:46 AM, Cuirousanon said:

I thought I'd put my 2 cents in on the topic despite being new to the kink.

there's a feeling like Clear is Cleaner to me and so easier and safer to experiment with, as well as the clear meaning more meaning better for desperation thing.

But at the same time a clear liquid around someone's groin (on a female) makes me thing arousal, not wetting.

Everyone's 2 cents are worth their weight in gold here, don't be shy everyone loves more people getting involved!! :wink:

Clear non-pee is also awesome...

That is all (I'm frikkin weird tonight! :tongue: )