Sign In

What's your favourite; Yellow or Clear?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clear please.  Unlike many of you I don't like the smell.  Still each to his or her own.  

Clear all the way! 

Clear, for a multitude of reasons.. It shows how much the person had been drinking, smells less, and is easier to clean up or conceal. That last part in particular means that if the person is worried

• 6 months later...
Guest Seeker

They both have their pros. Clear means they were drinking a lot of water. Yellow often means they haven't gone in hours; they were probably out all day and didn't have a chance to go

4 hours ago, Wassap said:

Too yellow and the scent gets too prominent, too clear and it could be any kind of ordinary liquid. 

True. It's all about the golden mean ;)

I always expected me to favor clear pee, but as I found out recently I really enjoy this distinct scent. As long as it is not too strong I don't really care about the color.

I'm a bit mixed but I prefer a light yellow to a just normal healthy gold-color but not too deep as it will start to be overpowering due to smell, yet I know from experience when I eat onions or garlic, my own pee will smell like onions or garlic. Onions and garlic are my favorite vegetables, so I wouldn't mind if a female has had onions or garlic recently and had to pee a bit after. Yet I expect it to be clear (and pleasing due to context) if she had a lot to drink that day and is having problem holding it due to drinking a lot (something I don't see in omo games or anime much or even Skyrim (with proper mods of course!).