Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Desperate Girl in the Bank ;x

would you rather  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather

• have the ability to fly
    • have the ability to become invisible.

Great story and this reminds me of a story an ex girlfriend told me about a bank cashier peeing herself at work. Apparently she had been holding while serving customers and there was not enough staff to cover breaks. The supervisor kept saying someone would come to cover, but by the time they did, the poor girl was already leaking into her pants. She did not flood them, but they were quite wet on the butt. I did not get too much detail, as my girlfriend did not know of my pee interest and I was/am too embarrassed to tel anyone in the real world.

Great story and this reminds me of a story an ex girlfriend told me about a bank cashier peeing herself at work. Apparently she had been holding while serving customers and there was not enough staff to cover breaks. The supervisor kept saying someone would come to cover, but by the time they did, the poor girl was already leaking into her pants. She did not flood them, but they were quite wet on the butt. I did not get too much detail, as my girlfriend did not know of my pee interest and I was/am too embarrassed to tel anyone in the real world.

I know the feels. The struggle is real ;/

Wow. Maybe you could check the cctv?

I never thought of that! But I don't have access to it :/

• 3 years later...

Long time ago, I was waiting on a line in a bank. There are a long queue and two cashiers were hardly working. By the time, despite of the long queue, one of the cashier (a blond women in early 30's) closed the desk and said that she will be back in a few minutes. I immediately understood what was the reason. I followed her with a glance, she almost running through the corridor. A few minutes later she was back at her desk, nothing was happened, but I was sure that she was very desperate. Unfortunately the lower part of the bank desk were covered with а non-transparent glass, so we can't see the cashiers' legs. I'm sure there should be a lot of interesting desperate fidgeting while they serve the clients.

Thank's a lot for sharing that delicious story! I really enjoyed reading it. :)

On ‎15‎.‎12‎.‎2013 at 3:47 PM, siegala said:

Very nice story indeed, thanks! You should have pretended that your restrooms are out of order for the next 30 minutes due to technical service - or whatever! ;-)

Yes, that would have been great! :grin:  I wish to see her face after telling her that.