female Furry Omorashi

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First thing I've drawn in ages! Kinda quick and dirty, but what you gonna do.

A commission I did recently.

So this whole "keeping one thread for my artwork" thing isn't going well with the 60-day stale timeout.   Did this lately and forgot to post it here.  

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just made an account purely so I can tell you that your art is fucking phenomenal. For some reason, nothing turns me on more than furry omorashi and I would pay to see more of your work. I love the design of your characters, I love the scenarios you created for them, and I especially love the little poems you sometimes add to your drawings. And, the cherry on top, I love that you draw both male and female characters which is just the best. If you have a patreon, I would love to support you and your art.

• 2 months later...

Thanks, I appreciate it! Honestly I don't really draw all that much any more, mainly because of precious little free time (many of these were drawn back when I was in uni), and because I just tend to follow the mood when it takes me. As cool as a Patreon would be, I don't have anything like enough of a regular schedule to have people pay to see the few pieces I do make. I prefer to just upload them here as and when.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

large.vesper_in_limo.jpg.c3cd5eb5759abc4d8b7049935a177892.jpg

large.vesper_after_limo.jpg.6565025f52bcdfa98395f3bb5ef052f6.jpg

Seems Vesper's just about managed to get to his event with his pride intact. Unfortunately for him he's already been recognised, and talking important business agreements isn't the easiest when you're busting.

(Not sure why the previous post's attachment didn't work, so I'm re-including it here)

Edited by Inktail (see edit history)

Nic

1 hour ago, Inktail said:

large.vesper_in_limo.jpg.c3cd5eb5759abc4d8b7049935a177892.jpg

large.vesper_after_limo.jpg.6565025f52bcdfa98395f3bb5ef052f6.jpg

Seems Vesper's just about managed to get to his event with his pride intact. Unfortunately for him he's already been recognised, and talking important business agreements isn't the easiest when you're busting.

(Not sure why the previous post's attachment didn't work, so I'm re-including it here)

First time i see your art,and i like it!specially Vesper,i really like his design!<3