Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your favorite pee scene from a movie/tv etc.

All the wettings in Ikki Tousen except Chinkyu, who is suffering a mortal injury and the pee can barely be seen.

Also Episode 6 of Death Parade, even though we never saw the wetting, I checked out that episode where Mayu says she needs to pee during the Twister game (there's also a panty shot there), and after she falls, "I need a change of clothes! I couldn't hold it anymore!"

And the time when one of the girls wets herself during a robbery or something in 2 Broke Girls, I never saw much of the show but I saw the scene. We don't see any pee, she just says "I'm peeing" like three times and she can't stop, and someone slips on her unseen puddle and falls down.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a fun Monday morning topic. One if mine is Natalie Portmans desperation scene from "where the heart is." What are yours?

There's a scene in the sequel series to Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, where Korra's friends Mako and Bolin are in jail and Bolin is trying to pee in a bucket but he can't because Ma

Piper Perabo's scene about 55 minutes into Cheaper by the Dozen 2.

Posted Images

There was a British film in the early 1990's called "The Cement Garden" where an incestuous teenage brother and sister pair really get it on. The brother wrestles the sister down to her bed and tickles her without mercy. When she finally lets go, you can hear the hissing sound as she pees and there is a close up of her face where she looks absolutely ecstatic. Then she sits up and says something like, "Look what you made me do!" Her wet panties and wet bed are clearly shown. Don't remember the name of the actor, but the actress was Charlotte Gainsborough.

In 2002 there was a film called "Secretary" in which Maggie Gyllenhaal develops a BDSM relationship with her boss, a lawyer played by James Spader. She wwants him to notice her, so she dresses up in a bridal gown and sits at her secretarial desk while he continually ignores her. After about a day she can't hold it anymore and pees in her bridal gown and a huge yellow stream of urine is actually shown pouring all over the floor. Then he comes and picks her up in her pissy dress and carries her to the chapel.

Secretary is very hot. I'm also quite fond of The City Hall accident scene, where I got my avatar from. The guy staring at the desperate lady squirming is a pretty good image of my interest. In short, a cute councilwoman has insulted a bar owner and fired her, and the bar owner gets her revenge by holding the toilet key out of her reach until she pisses her skirt!

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)
  • 5 months later...

The first episode of Sideswiped. A comedy series on Youtube. A main plot point in the second half of the episode is the main character desperately needing to pee during her tinder date. She waits in line, then resorts to peeing in the urinal in the mens room. Unfortunately her date walks in while she's doing this. An excellent scene all around. 

• 7 months later...
On 12/20/2013 at 2:29 AM, stranger said:

thanks for that. German is my mother tongue :happy:

Do you know any desperation scene from german

On 12/11/2013 at 6:35 PM, ashishgamer said:

For me it will be in Grey's anatomy when Derek wanted Meredith to meet his parents. She wanted to stay hydrated and drank lots of water but realised it in front of Derek's mother where she did a really cute pee-pee dance. There was also one more episode where she got her hand stuck in a patient for hours and later mentions it to her best friend that she is about to pee her pants.

Which episode 

On 1/6/2014 at 4:37 AM, Coinín Beag said:

I know it's a strange one... but the Blair Witch Project. There's a scene near the beginning where the girl goes off into the woods to pee and the two guys follow her with the camera to prank her. Eventually they catch up and torture her a bit by refusing to turn it off. The joke at first, but then they get kinda serious and start telling her to just do it, which she eventually does 😄 The camera cuts, but it was still hot that she was willing to pee in front of them

Movie name please 

My partner and I were watching the new episode of The Great North (Season 1 finale, Game of Snownes Adventure), and there's a short scene where one of the guys has to pee while lost in a blizzard with his fiancé, and she doesn't want him to leave her there in case they lose each other. But, he starts talking about how pee-shy he is, and that he can't use public bathrooms, or private bathrooms with pictures of people or birds in them. My partner kept nudging me and saying "Oh, it's you!" 😆 

There's a scene in the sequel series to Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, where Korra's friends Mako and Bolin are in jail and Bolin is trying to pee in a bucket but he can't because Mako is in there with him, so he tells him to cover his ears and look away, but suddenly they're barged in on by police captain Lin Beifong and are set free, after which Lin uses her metal bending to zip Bolin back up. It's pretty funny.

"Your fly was down." "Thanks for catchin' that." 

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)

There's a scene in the first episode of Derry Girls on Netflix where the only boy in an all-girls' school has to pee in a trashcan after holding it all day and getting increasingly vocal about his urgency as the episode goes on. The way he staggers to the corner of the room and hunches over the trashcan is super hot. 

I feel kinda bad about finding this one hot because it's a distressing scene but in the horror film Frozen (2010) the girl wets herself after being stuck all night on a ski lift. 

Really like the scene when the girl pisses on the carpet in The Exorcist. 

And there's a scene sort of similar in this indie British film Fish Tank where the girl breaks into a house and pisses on the carpet in the living room. She just pops a squat and lets it go, it's a super clear, heavy stream, it's really hot. 

• 6 months later...
On 8/16/2014 at 7:44 AM, Spoony said:

Awwww dayum! Just watching Piper so desperate to pee in OITNB S2 E1 has made me extremely desperate to go now!

I know this comment is old, but there's a lot of other great pee scenes in OITNB near the end of the series, as usual they don't show anything but they show her relief face and you hear splashing noises. There's even one scene in the last season where they even joke about it, where Piper has to pee after sex and the man she's with jokingly says "Can you do it over my face?"

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if it's my favorite but I clearly liked this scene a lot, it's from the Anime Fight Ippatsu Juden-chan which is full of pee scenes, I think in every episode of that anime someone pees. either because that character gets scared, beaten or excited. In this case, this girl named Arrester develops a masochistic fetish when the protagonist hits her with a baseball bat and urinates on the floor with pleasure. I leave the link of the anime scenes but the image of my favorite scene.

https://m.vk.com/video251656140_170079122

103581_600.jpg

Since this thread seems to be popping back up I'll add a few more I've seen that I didn't mention my first go-round (not necessarily my favorites, just ones that I remember):

An episode of Friends from one of the later seasons with Jeff Goldblum guest starring; he plays some kind of actor or acting coach alongside Joey, and when Joey can't get the emotion right in a scene Jeff's character suggests that he get super desperate to pee to amp the emotions up. Joey ends up having to shoot the scene twice for some reason and the second time he drinks too much soda and pisses all over himself and Jeff. His lower half is off camera but Matt Leblanc does the "can't stand up straight" thing pretty well. 

There's an episode from The Great where Elle Fanning's character pisses on some plants as part of some pregnancy-detecting thing? Idk, I've never seen the show beyond that short clip, but it used to be on here and now it doesn't seem to be and it makes me sad bc Elle makes one of the most genuine relief noises I've ever heard when she "starts peeing". 

11 hours ago, astralis said:

Since this thread seems to be popping back up I'll add a few more I've seen that I didn't mention my first go-round (not necessarily my favorites, just ones that I remember):

An episode of Friends from one of the later seasons with Jeff Goldblum guest starring; he plays some kind of actor or acting coach alongside Joey, and when Joey can't get the emotion right in a scene Jeff's character suggests that he get super desperate to pee to amp the emotions up. Joey ends up having to shoot the scene twice for some reason and the second time he drinks too much soda and pisses all over himself and Jeff. His lower half is off camera but Matt Leblanc does the "can't stand up straight" thing pretty well. 

There's an episode from The Great where Elle Fanning's character pisses on some plants as part of some pregnancy-detecting thing? Idk, I've never seen the show beyond that short clip, but it used to be on here and now it doesn't seem to be and it makes me sad bc Elle makes one of the most genuine relief noises I've ever heard when she "starts peeing". 

I'm going to check out that one from The Great right now, it sounds nice. I googled it and they interviewed the actor:

Are there any particular examples of things that when you were doing them, you were thinking, “I cannot believe that I’m doing this?”
The peeing-on-wheat scenes, that was pretty outrageous. (The scenes depict an early kind of pregnancy test: If the wheat blooms, the woman is pregnant.) In Episode 10, I have a scene with Aunt Elizabeth (Belinda Bromilow), and I have to hold in my pee. I felt like I wasn’t committing completely on that day. I realized that when you’re holding in your pee and then finally you do release it, how good that feels. So I was like, “We have to do another take and get that feeling right.” I had to embarrass myself.

Edit: I watched it now, yeah it has great moaning and relief noises after she pees. Sadly no visible stream, I doubt she actually peed, it's just sound effects but it is good acting.

Edited by John (see edit history)

A scene from Mirai Nikki where the pink haired girl pees on the floor 

A scene from Lupin the Third Part 5 where Fujiko threatens to pee on the floor while Lupin is enthusiastic about that prospect 

And finally a scene from Breaking Bad where Walt pees in the kitchen sink after being locked out from his bathroom by Skyler. 

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)
12 hours ago, John said:

I'm going to check out that one from The Great right now, it sounds nice. I googled it and they interviewed the actor:

Are there any particular examples of things that when you were doing them, you were thinking, “I cannot believe that I’m doing this?”
The peeing-on-wheat scenes, that was pretty outrageous. (The scenes depict an early kind of pregnancy test: If the wheat blooms, the woman is pregnant.) In Episode 10, I have a scene with Aunt Elizabeth (Belinda Bromilow), and I have to hold in my pee. I felt like I wasn’t committing completely on that day. I realized that when you’re holding in your pee and then finally you do release it, how good that feels. So I was like, “We have to do another take and get that feeling right.” I had to embarrass myself.

Edit: I watched it now, yeah it has great moaning and relief noises after she pees. Sadly no visible stream, I doubt she actually peed, it's just sound effects but it is good acting.

Oh yeah, I remember reading that quote from Elle. I doubt she actually peed either although it does come into question how she says that she wanted to redo the scene for authenticity, lmao. Maybe she drank a lot of water and then went and peed when she got desperate in her trailer or smth, and then immediately went to the set to reshoot with the feeling fresh on her mind. 

It's one of the only TV pee scenes that I've seen that seemed authentic/didn't make me vaguely uncomfortable while watching. Everything else is kind of played up for laughs, or it's just shock value in a horror film. 

• 4 weeks later...