female Doing Something while peeing

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Site Rip part 01   SiteRip_part1.zip     Site Rip part 02   SiteRip_part2.zip

Thank you. Nice Video about Faye. She sits in front of her TV and pees in her Jeans.   Faye is wetting her Jeans during playinga game on TV.part1.rar Faye is wetting her Jeans during playinga gam

Here you go.     Pissing_Wile_Hoovering_-_EroProfile.mp4 Naughty_Pees_-_Piss_From_Toilet_To_Floor_-_EroProfile.mp4 Stockholms-bl_ta-tjejer_Stockholm_pee-girls_-_mys-kompis_-_E.mp4 Svenska_amat_re

Posted Images

You can get a higher quality of the clip of the woman drinking coffee here. I posted it but some users had trouble watching it so there are a few versions there. And another public video of the same woman. Here's the link https://omorashi.org/topic/20253-mdh-public-jeans-wetting/#entry797548

As for worrying about giving VK your number, I used a spare sim to signup although I've heard many say it's safe. It seems safe to me and I've not heard any complaints about it, apart from now and again it won't let you watch videos even when you are signed in, which is a bit of a mystery.

VK is actually a very popular social networking site in Russia. It's ranked in the top 100 websites in the world, specifically it's currently the 20th most popular website in the world according to Alexa. You can read more about the site on Wikipedia.

So, yeah, it should be safe. It's just a website that's not well known here because it's not really geared towards the western market. I was really surprised when I actually found out how popular it was, because like most people here I'd never once heard of it before.

• 3 weeks later...

Mature gal in black pleated skirt needs to pee urgently while preparing instant coffee...I love the way she holds herself! I believe this is Swedish:

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Jonna_7

Another one from the same series, mature lady doing household tasks while desperately needing to tinkle:

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/mys-kompis

While being with her friends at a street restaurant

This is "peeing for convenience" (also "sneaky pee"). Hot!!

Maybe someone here knows the zone? Would it have been easy for her to find a toilet instead?

Looks like she prefers peeing herself over leaving the place for a minute. Highly arousing... Is she wearing jeans shorts or a skirt and panties?

By the way, I think this happens frequently, but rarely on camera ;-). I happened to witness a girl doing the same in a very similar situation. I wonder if girls who do this are in our club and get turned on or if they are just too lazy to go (and hope it will remain unnoticed).