Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

female Livret éducatif pour les filles qui ont toujours envie de faire pipi !

Someone here has to speak French 😂 Has anyone ever uploaded a full version of the book? I’d be down to get it and upload it if someone could send me the link. It’d be hard to buy it on a French site tho

Machine translation of page 27:

You tease, I seize.
To do (or not)

1. Read a book
NO, you'll want to throw up and and still need to pee.
2. Joke to de-stress
NO, you risk a giggle (leak assured), and your entourage will not take your problem seriously.
3. Crying (for pissing less)
YES, the desire does not diminish but the people around are tenderized.
4. Tighten the buttocks
YES, great for the abs, tomorrow you'll sport body aches testifying to your deserved.
5. Lying 
YES, if you start talking about gastro enteritis, you will see that the driver will stop much faster.
6. Blackmail
YES, threatening a sex strike normally gives the advantage.
7. Find a shortcut
NO, unable to focus properly on a map with a full bladder.
8. A speeding ticket
NO, and even the 12 km of plugs are stopping you.
9. Stop on the stopband emergency (Engage emergency brake?)
YES, because we find it more dangerous to drive while trying to pee in a bottle with one hand.
10. Get off while auto moving
YES, if you want to die or provoke an auto accident.

Page 27

I recently got my B2 certification in French. If someone uploaded the full document I could provide a full text translation and then all that would be left to do would be to overlay the English translation on top of the original French!

Guest CuckooForCaca

I do actually speak some French, but I don't have a full upload of this book and I can't guarantee I have time to translate it. Not very helpful probably.

Edited by CuckooForCaca (see edit history)

For anyone who might still be keeping an eye on this thread, I'd like to announce that I will be translating the entire book myself and uploading it here when complete.

I've been meaning to make an account on this site for a some time now but just never got around to it, for the sake of this post I finally bothered to do it.

I remember seeing some images from this book years ago and being really interested by it. At the time I wasn't able to find out much about it online so I just forgot about it. Recently I started thinking about it again and had another go at searching for it, which is when I found this thread as well as a place to order a physical copy online. I'm really surprised that no one has made an English translation or uploaded all the illustrations from this book on here or anywhere else.

Well, over six years after it initial publishing, I'll be the one to get this book translated.

I'm fluent in English and French, so this won't be like some rough machine translation that butchers what the author wrote, it will be properly written. I also know how to use Photoshop, so once I've translated all the text I'll edit scans of pages from my copy of the book to seamlessly replace the original text with the English text.

I ordered the book from amazon, it ships from France and I'm in Canada, so it will still be a few weeks until I get it. In the meantime I've already gotten started on translating the pages that were posted earlier in this thread and other pages that I've found in promotional material on French websites advertising the book.

amazon_order_livret.PNG

@Soulgrade That’s very helpful, thanks. I know many people here would appreciate it, seeing how this thread just keeps coming back up. Haha 

i did translate a good chunk of these pages about a year ago, but never got around to finishing it. Plus I don’t really have the photoshop skills to reset the type. It’ll be nice to have the whole thing in an easy to read form.