Female
Pokemorph topic [Requests too!]

290 posts in this topic

it's original content isn't but I CAN slip in an extra chapter or two involving Omorashi at the request of the readers

However, the requests will have to wait until the story actually starts progressing from Pallet Town, which will be a couple chapters

If you're interested, look for Pokémon the Next Generation

Do it.

Or you could refrain from advertising on a site that already contains your work, but it's too late for that. I believe it's better to let the people read great works by finding it instead having an ad posted on a different art form's comment section.

look... I was only telling people about it because I thought that since everyone here on this thread was a fan of Pokémon that they might enjoy it. I wasn't trying to start any problems or cause any trouble. If you don't like it, either ignore it or just contact someone to remove my post...

look... I was only telling people about it because I thought that since everyone here on this thread was a fan of Pokémon that they might enjoy it. I wasn't trying to start any problems or cause any trouble. If you don't like it, either ignore it or just contact someone to remove my post...

I'm okay with it now, I'll just sit here and wait for the next post...

This thread is so great!

If you could maybe add a desperate Zangoose to the to-do list, I would be so grateful!

Keep up the amazing work. (-:

The art here is great. The best of it's style that I've seen. o.o 

...And after noticing Alexxx's post in here I got reminded of something. A floating Mew would be cool to see :p

The art here is great. The best of it's style that I've seen. o.o 

...And after noticing Alexxx's post in here I got reminded of something. A floating Mew would be cool to see :p

Awwh that'd be cute! Why not make one lose control while hovering a few meters over someone? Unintentionally, maybe? That'd be soo cute!! :lol:

Hey! Just a quick update, I'm still here and alive!

Just have some work to do and the holiday season is chaotic, I'll be back in business shortly!

Keep it up! Your art is improving with every picture. 

Also if you cold make a female Victini holding pic, that'd be amazing!

take your time bro. No rush.

Ditto too :smile:

Christmas can be a very busy season, and I'm just glad you're able to enjoy it!

On that note... I was wondering if you could give one of your next drawings a Christmasy feel? I know it's already passed, but I really don't object to it being late :smile:

On that note... I was wondering if you could give one of your next drawings a Christmasy feel? I know it's already passed, but I really don't object to it being late :smile:

I second that

I just wanted to say that this thread is just so great. There isn't enough pictures of Pokémon like this, and you do such a great job. I don't wanna overload you with requests cause I know you're so busy. I'll just stick to the sidelines this time and say keep up the amazing work!

I was so enjoying this thread, and I waited eagerly with baited breath for the next picture in the line up. I refuse to admit that this is over, I realize that real life can keep an artist from his or her work, so I put forth this, in hopes that it can renew attention to the wonderful artwork, and buy time for the artist to return from the vulgarities of reality.

post-14265-0-00179500-1394772628_thumb.p

Fennekin: I... I told you we should've stopped somewhere.

really nice drawing :P its like "please dont look at me, its embarrassing" lol

post-14265-0-48278000-1394981387_thumb.p

Fennekin: I tried holding until we got back to the beachhouse like you said, but it just won't stop. I can't help it. ... Sorry.

These are great, as always!

I really like this idea!

If it's not too much trouble, can you draw me a Glaceon desperately trying to hold it but not quite succeeding at doing so?

post-14265-0-98924000-1395025325_thumb.p

Here's the list as stands for both my reference and everyone else's:

Pichu

Glaceon

Fennekin

Fennekin/ Espeon

Delcatty

Eevee or Eeveeolution

Charmander

Umbreon (Shiny)

Dragonair

I'll probably end up kind of randomly picking ones at this point, here's a few from the weekend.

i love your work. i was wondering though...how about a diaper wetting/leaking? i dont mind what pokemon

Glaceon is so cute :D

I'm so glad you're still drawing these, you're a really great artist!

*eagerly anticipates next post*

You're an amazing artist, I love these! If you're still taking requests, I was wondering if you could draw a Pokemon peeing into a balled up sweatshirt or towel? I don't care what Pokemon it is, I've just always liked the idea of being so desperate that you had to resort to peeing into a balled up piece of clothing or a towel. If you're not taking requests anymore that's totally fine, just putting this out there! :)

i would love to see a female emolga

your post are one of the best on this forum

You're an amazing artist, I love these! If you're still taking requests, I was wondering if you could draw a Pokemon peeing into a balled up sweatshirt or towel? I don't care what Pokemon it is, I've just always liked the idea of being so desperate that you had to resort to peeing into a balled up piece of clothing or a towel. If you're not taking requests anymore that's totally fine, just putting this out there! :)

post-14265-0-54097100-1395979848_thumb.p

Unfinished eevee, but inspired by your idea! I'll re-post when it's all done!