Female
Pokemorph topic [Requests too!]

290 posts in this topic

I've been a lurker here for a while and enjoy the images you have made. I honestly am reluctant to ask, but could you make a Mightyena w/ long hair wetting her panites. If you don't have time or are too busy, don't worry, just forget about it. If you do thank you in advamce.

very good art style. i hope to see more of this. but i realize its now the 25th , last post on the 6th

This is it. If you don't want to keep your posts afloat, I shouldn't either.

i also enjoy pokemon wetting 

As do I, I like pokemorphs in general, I don't know why, they just really turn-me on, and then this artist started doing this and it is amazing.

You have absolutely lovely work! I don't have any requests, just really enjoy your art. I think you could earn money off of it, really. (Also, welcome back to your thread.)

You have absolutely lovely work! I don't have any requests, just really enjoy your art. I think you could earn money off of it, really. (Also, welcome back to your thread.)

Thanks so much! Well, consistency is really difficult for me, a few IR life issues can make finding time super challenging.

Thanks so much! Well, consistency is really difficult for me, a few IR life issues can make finding time super challenging.

You should probably try to keep people updated or something at least so that they know you're still doing them and whatnot.

We absolutely understand. You're one of the BEST Pokemon Omorashi artists out there, and you're doing this for free. Take all the time you need. You're fantastic, and we love you! <3

We absolutely understand. You're one of the BEST Pokemon Omorashi artists out there, and you're doing this for free. Take all the time you need. You're fantastic, and we love you! <3

Thank you, that really means a lot, you're awesome! <3

I feel bad, it's a great community here and I'd like to regularly put out more content. I should have more time open up pretty soon! 

You should probably try to keep people updated or something at least so that they know you're still doing them and whatnot.

A heads up for a 7 month hiatus is something I should have addressed and was a little disrespectful for me not to post. I have this guilt issue where I feel really bad posting 'Hey, I have nothing to post and won't for awhile.', like I'm letting down the community. I guess ultimately that's kind of selfish of me to feel guilty about that, so I'm sorry and I'll try to be better about it in the future :[

The post returns.

Again.

Great art though, REALLY  looking forward to the next full post! :D

Well, time for compilations, then! Here is the first format, and then the second format, of the latest comic! (I'm assuming it's done, but if it's not, I look forward to the next pictures (which I can easily add to these.))

post-25796-0-84999000-1457817786_thumb.p

post-25796-0-66599000-1457817803_thumb.p

Can't wait to see more of your work!

Hey, can you do a female Lucario wearing jeans?

post-14265-0-94126100-1457880740_thumb.p

• Umbreon (Shiny)
  • Dragonair
  • Zangoose
  • Emolga
  • Mawile
  • Pikachu 
  • Whimsicott 
  • Lucario (w/ jeans)
  • Shaymin
  • Gallade (M)
  • Charmander (M)
  • Hoopa 
  • Furret 
  • Gengar
  • Glaceon

Are you still accepting requests?

Yes! Well, sort... of? I have 13 on the current list, but I pick and choose at random when the inspiration for one hits. You can gladly throw one one on! I just can't promise any specific completion date since there are already so many. But sometimes I pick ones early on the list and sometimes I pick ones later. 

Yes! Well, sort... of? I have 13 on the current list, but I pick and choose at random when the inspiration for one hits. You can gladly throw one one on! I just can't promise any specific completion date since there are already so many. But sometimes I pick ones early on the list and sometimes I pick ones later. 

I'd like to see a Glaceon in any way, shape, or form you want. Please quote this post when (or if) you upload the picture! Thanks in advance!

I just noticed you're back -_-a wellcome back!

i'm glad you're back because raveneevee is too busy now also if you post your pics in the same thread it'll be more active.

(I compiled the first format! \o/)

(well, part of it at least)

Edited by Zangoose

(I compiled the first format! \o/)

(well, part of it at least)

Yep! If you want, you can post another version of the format, I tried the best I could, though I left a lot of empty space ^^;

Yep! If you want, you can post another version of the format, I tried the best I could, though I left a lot of empty space ^^;

shrug - I think the second version is easier to follow, to be honest.