Female
Pokemorph topic [Requests too!]

290 posts in this topic

This isn't really my thing, but how about Blazekin?

Sure! Just finished up the last one I was working on, I'll do blaziken next.

post-14265-0-19591800-1382302543_thumb.p

Cinccino

Next up, Blaziken!

Awesome! I have a few to request: Eevee, Zoura, Lopunny, and Belossom.

Awesome! I have a few to request: Eevee, Zoura, Lopunny, and Belossom.

Sure! I'm finishing up Blaziken tonight and I'll do one or two of few you listed. Any preference on pose or situation?

I have to go for a classic. Pikachu, if you please.

after Gunrunner's, pikachu is up next! Any specific pose/ situation?

after Gunrunner's, pikachu is up next! Any specific pose/ situation?

Maybe while charging up a thunderbolt

post-14265-0-69585600-1382323907_thumb.p

A finished Blaziken for Blooper!

Next up, either Eevee, Zoura, Bellossom, or Lopunny.

Sure! I'm finishing up Blaziken tonight and I'll do one or two of few you listed. Any preference on pose or situation?

I'd prefer a pose where the pee is gushing out, but the pokemon still tries desperately to stop the flow. I guess sort of like that Cinccino but with a much more frantic look. Sorry, I'm bad at explaining things.

dodedrea, I love your art! I would like to request a Trapinch, unless that's too much to ask for...

By the way, I noticed (at the time of this post, atleast) that your profile pic is a Flygon! Yay for Trapinch evolutions!

These aren't really my thing either, but I definitely have appreciation for your artistic talent, these are very well done!

Cinccino and Zorua are my favorites so far.

*whistles* Nice work! Could you do a Raichu, but less...nudity? Not necessarily clothed, but perhaps hidden by the camera angle or by a hand or leg? Also trying to stop the flow/extremely desperate?

:3 This is also the best thing ever, and you have earned a lifetime of free hugs. <3

*whistles* Nice work! Could you do a Raichu, but less...nudity? Not necessarily clothed, but perhaps hidden by the camera angle or by a hand or leg? Also trying to stop the flow/extremely desperate?

:3 This is also the best thing ever, and you have earned a lifetime of free hugs. <3

Sure, and thanks! Well, I guess I'm a little confused about the naked/ lack of nudity thing. I have no issues with doing clothed or nudity, but if you could post a picture which kind of showed what you were explaining? I'm curious.

Pokemon aren't usually my thing, but oh my, these are just lovely.

How about... Arcanine, heavy desperation, but before wetting, pretty please? Possible inspiration.

These are really, really good.

I'm gonna be that one person that goes with the instant classic Gardevoir, just because nobody else will. Probably gonna come back later with something more creative once I can scour my Pokedex here.

Now that I've typed that, I think Victini would be kind of interesting.

Keep up the good work, mate.

I couldnt pass this thread! Pokemorphs! Gaah I' soo love pokemorphs!!

Okay so could I see Absol? I know I've got one as my DP, but I was the one that added the pee stain below.

So could I see absol in the same pose as your Zorua? And with 1 hand clutching her tail? Similar worried expression too, or perhaps a bit more concerned.  And a shy blush would be excellent too!

And I'd love if you showed her bodily features, especially her breast and navel :tongue: (like you've done in all pictures so far)

Its ok if you add intimates too, like nippals and vulva, but I'd like her fur to grove in and around them  (your first picture is an excellent example)

Oh and lastly... excellent job on your pictures so far! :tongue:

Sure, and thanks! Well, I guess I'm a little confused about the naked/ lack of nudity thing. I have no issues with doing clothed or nudity, but if you could post a picture which kind of showed what you were explaining? I'm curious.

Just like your Zorua, with the knee hiding the crotch instead of showing it :)

I have to go for a classic. Pikachu, if you please.

post-14265-0-94674800-1382573692_thumb.p

Here's your pikachu charging up thunderbolt for you. Guess using thunderbolt is pretty exhausting!

Next up, Trapinch.

Can you draw a Skiddo Pokémorph? (Skiddo is a Generation 6 Pokémon in case you didn't know.)

dodedrea, I love your art! I would like to request a Trapinch, unless that's too much to ask for...

By the way, I noticed (at the time of this post, atleast) that your profile pic is a Flygon! Yay for Trapinch evolutions!

post-14265-0-15217300-1382658988_thumb.p

Trapinch was difficult compared to some of the others, but hopefully you enjoy it!

Next up, Raichu.