Sign In

female Pokemorph topic [Requests too!]

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Panel I created a while ago. Going to finish the comic once I'm done these last two commissions!

I said I knew you were not dead, I'm not stupid, just hopped on the bandwagon The vulpix in this pic looks...   ummm.... Happy, so.... #happyFoxxo ?

Thought I'd throw a little change-up, I thought fire-type was strong against grass-type Vine Whip?  Vulpix Dragonair Zangoose Emolga Mawile  Whimsicott 

Posted Images

After not being replied to, or even noticed with this:

I decided to take matters into my own hands. I have fixed and attached the corrected image here.

Thank you - I must've forgotten to do that myself, and couldn't find the time to. Plus, I don't think I could edit the original post anyway after someone else posted.

Edited by Zangoose (see edit history)

I noticed! and thanks for taking the time to adjust it to the not discolored one!

It's appreciated. ^^

I'm glad you appreciate it, after not being replied to I thought everyone just ignored me, but I'm glad that's not the case. It was nothing, really, just copied the correct version and pasted it over the compilation image, but I did try to get it pasted exactly on, so if you compare closely not a pixel should be out of place.

Thank you - I must've forgotten to do that myself, and couldn't find the time to. Plus, I don't think I could edit the original post anyway after someone else posted.

You're welcome, I'm glad you posted the compilations in the first place.

You can edit a post within 24 hours of posting, other posts do not affect this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, can you do a female Lucario wearing jeans?

Hello?

Just so you know, people won't always reply to you. Not to mention that the art on this thread comes out very slowly. The artist has other things to do ya know. Don't take it as me being rude. I'm only giving you a little friendly advice, as I see you're new here ^_^

Edited by ExplosiveTurtlez (see edit history)