Sign In

female Pokemorph topic [Requests too!]

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Panel I created a while ago. Going to finish the comic once I'm done these last two commissions!

I said I knew you were not dead, I'm not stupid, just hopped on the bandwagon The vulpix in this pic looks...   ummm.... Happy, so.... #happyFoxxo ?

Thought I'd throw a little change-up, I thought fire-type was strong against grass-type Vine Whip?  Vulpix Dragonair Zangoose Emolga Mawile  Whimsicott 

Posted Images

Okay thanks! Well after you finish Fennekin, I'd like to see Ninetails. ^.^

Im not sure if it's tricky with all her tails, but I'd like to see her clutching onto one in fright/embarassment.

And lastly... is it okay if we make it a little naughy and show her pussy a bit? Just a line travelling down like in your purlion and pikachu drawings?

And it doesn't have to be a comic, just 1 picture will be fine =)

I've also had an idea for what my Ninetails could say. She's concerned her trainer will be upset and regret using a fire stone to evolve her. Something like this:

"Oh nooo... everyone is looking!"

"I'm so sorry master! Please don't regret using a fire stone to evolve me..."

I'll let you be creative with it, because I really like your ideas of speech so far! :happy:

I've also had an idea for what my Ninetails could say. She's concerned her trainer will be upset and regret using a fire stone to evolve her. Something like this:

"Oh nooo... everyone is looking!"

"I'm so sorry master! Please don't regret using a fire stone to evolve me..."

I'll let you be creative with it, because I really like your ideas of speech so far! :happy:

Great idea! Why would her trainer regret evolving her though?

You are really good. I actually have two requests for you, if you don't mind. The first would be a tied up desperation pic of my Favorite and first Pokemon ever, Furret! (Hey, don't hate. She took out Whitney's Milktank out all by herself. True story.) The second would be a bondage desperation pic of Mega Absol. Thank you.

Hey, I've given it some thought and if you're still taking requests, I was hoping for a Glaceon and an Umbreon at the very end of a holding contest!

Maybe one of them just sighing in relief as she gushes... And maybe the other just barely holding on, leaking through her hand a bit...

I hope it's not too much trouble, I just love your art so much! Thanks :)

Ummm I have a request for you dodedrea... I have a Pokemon Fanfiction that I have started working on recently and I was thinking that since everyone here is a fan of Pokemon, maybe I could post a link here to the fanfiction (which is on Omorashi.org) for you and everyone in this thread to enjoy while we wait for your amazing artwork. Of course, if you would rather me not do so I will completely understand. I will wait for your response 

Ummm I have a request for you dodedrea... I have a Pokemon Fanfiction that I have started working on recently and I was thinking that since everyone here is a fan of Pokemon, maybe I could post a link here to the fanfiction (which is on Omorashi.org) for you and everyone in this thread to enjoy while we wait for your amazing artwork. Of course, if you would rather me not do so I will completely understand. I will wait for your response

Or you could refrain from advertising on a site that already contains your work, but it's too late for that. I believe it's better to let the people read great works by finding it instead having an ad posted on a different art form's comment section.

Edited by Justice (see edit history)

Well I for one wouldn't mind seeing it. I adore pokemon <3  and a fanfiction is always fun to read through. Is it omorashi-related, or something else?

it's original content isn't but I CAN slip in an extra chapter or two involving Omorashi at the request of the readers

However, the requests will have to wait until the story actually starts progressing from Pallet Town, which will be a couple chapters

If you're interested, look for Pokémon the Next Generation

Edited by Raisuga (see edit history)

Or you could refrain from advertising on a site that already contains your work, but it's too late for that. I believe it's better to let the people read great works by finding it instead having an ad posted on a different art form's comment section.

look... I was only telling people about it because I thought that since everyone here on this thread was a fan of Pokémon that they might enjoy it. I wasn't trying to start any problems or cause any trouble. If you don't like it, either ignore it or just contact someone to remove my post...

look... I was only telling people about it because I thought that since everyone here on this thread was a fan of Pokémon that they might enjoy it. I wasn't trying to start any problems or cause any trouble. If you don't like it, either ignore it or just contact someone to remove my post...

I'm okay with it now, I'll just sit here and wait for the next post...

• 2 weeks later...