Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Pokemorph topic [Requests too!]

I saw that there was some art of Animal Crossing girls on what I assume is your SFW FA account (forgive me if I'm wrong). Would you be willing to draw some fetishy Animal Crossing stuff, or do you not want it in this thread?

Oh, likely it was another artist, I don't draw much non-omo honestly or Animal Crossing stuff. I was thinking about starting a random sketch topic and sure! I'll gladly do some Animal Crossing stuff. I like the game well enough too ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Panel I created a while ago. Going to finish the comic once I'm done these last two commissions!

I said I knew you were not dead, I'm not stupid, just hopped on the bandwagon The vulpix in this pic looks...   ummm.... Happy, so.... #happyFoxxo ?

Thought I'd throw a little change-up, I thought fire-type was strong against grass-type Vine Whip?  Vulpix Dragonair Zangoose Emolga Mawile  Whimsicott 

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks so much! Well, consistency is really difficult for me, a few IR life issues can make finding time super challenging.

We absolutely understand. You're one of the BEST Pokemon Omorashi artists out there, and you're doing this for free. Take all the time you need. You're fantastic, and we love you! <3

We absolutely understand. You're one of the BEST Pokemon Omorashi artists out there, and you're doing this for free. Take all the time you need. You're fantastic, and we love you! <3

Thank you, that really means a lot, you're awesome! <3

I feel bad, it's a great community here and I'd like to regularly put out more content. I should have more time open up pretty soon! 

You should probably try to keep people updated or something at least so that they know you're still doing them and whatnot.

A heads up for a 7 month hiatus is something I should have addressed and was a little disrespectful for me not to post. I have this guilt issue where I feel really bad posting 'Hey, I have nothing to post and won't for awhile.', like I'm letting down the community. I guess ultimately that's kind of selfish of me to feel guilty about that, so I'm sorry and I'll try to be better about it in the future :[