Sign In

female Wetting With Hissing Sound

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably many of you enjoy watching videos which contain hissing sound so please share these videos here!I found this one giga - wets herself in the bedroom..avi

Good video

I think perhaps you are more likely to get a hissing sound without any underwear. If I had to speculate I'd say it's because there's more of a gap and the space is what creates the sound. If everythin

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Why is it mostly Mydirtyhobby.com videos that have hissing. what is different. What actually makes that hissing sound. What does a girl need to wear to produce that. We should figure this out lol.

My guess is that most of the time having the microphone turned all the way up is the main difference. As for what causes the sound to be quieter or louder, it probably mostly has to do with the flow rate.

IDK, i have seen some girls who wet so fast with no sound. I wish i had someone who could help me study this and we could figure it out together lol.

I think perhaps you are more likely to get a hissing sound without any underwear. If I had to speculate I'd say it's because there's more of a gap and the space is what creates the sound. If everything is squashed up against it would probably muffle the sound. I think the rigidity of denim has something to do with it also.

pressure has something to do with it, but like i said i have seen some explosive wettings that make no sound and some long extensive wettings that hiss like a snake. I have read stories of girls that hiss if they are sitting and some that hiss if they are standing a certain way. Any ladies on this forum have any input on what makes it hiss and why it doesnt sometimes.

You can get a hissing sound with a diaper too so that isn't it...

i reckon it is quite rear to find nude peeing with hissing???

I'll share my experience on the topic, since it seems to have caused a bit of debate.  The hiss is caused by pee escaping the urethra and hitting a surface.  The surface can be cloth or skin, i.e. vaginal lips.  Hitting skin seems to cause the higher pitched hiss, where as cloth tends to cause the deeper hiss.  There are exceptions to all of this, of course, as peeing takes many forms! :D  It seems to depend on a few things:

1.  Pressure is very much a part of it.  Gushing out pee very fast is definitely a good prereq to hissing, but not totally necessary because of...

2.  Shape of labia/lips.  Some girls naturally hiss whether they pee fast or slow, and honestly I can't even define a type.  I have seen girls with tiny innie-type pussies hiss just as loud as girls with larger to very large labia.  Larger seems to guarantee it more though. 

3.  It does very much depend on how much space there is.  Tightly crossed legs tend to quiet the pee sounds, as does wearing tight/form fitting underwear or pants.  If there is any kind of gap that the pee can travel through, it seems to greatly increase the chances of hissing.  The gap doesn't even have to be big, just a tiny space works.

As for why the german girls on MDH and the like tend to hiss more, if I had to guess I'd say its because 1. they're full and tend to release really quickly, 2. they aren't wearing panties(?) and therefore there is a good gap for the pee to hit the fabric.

Lastly, it of course is overall ruled by how the video is recorded, with crappy mics not being able to pick up the sound sometimes, and the type/amount of compression used when encoding the video to upload online.  You will sometimes hear funky sounds that are kind of "on top of" the hissing noise, these are compression artifacts that come from squashing down the audio, usually to make the file size smaller.  If you want to experiment, take one of your mp3s in itunes and convert it down to something like 56kbps (128kbps is standard for most mp3s) and you'll hear what I'm talking about.  If quality is low enough, you'll actually end up cutting out the range where most of the sounds happen.

I hope this is at least slightly enlightening!  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...