Sign In

female Wetting With Hissing Sound

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably many of you enjoy watching videos which contain hissing sound so please share these videos here!I found this one giga - wets herself in the bedroom..avi

Good video

I think perhaps you are more likely to get a hissing sound without any underwear. If I had to speculate I'd say it's because there's more of a gap and the space is what creates the sound. If everythin

Posted Images

http://www.wetting-video.com/video/1951/girl-pee-jeans-but-really-need-mutch-more-pee

This one starts off with the girl wetting her jeans. The sound is just unbelievable. After she soaks herself, her boyfriend who is filming decides to pee on her. The sound is desynced by about a second too slow but it's still a great video.

any way you can download and post it? i need to know how to grab wetting-video files :\

but DAMN i love that hissing sound thanks for the post! :D

IDK, i have seen some girls who wet so fast with no sound. I wish i had someone who could help me study this and we could figure it out together lol.

Maybe something depends and of girl,i am not sure about that.For example i have noticed that Natalia X(whp),Cheyenne(in2p) and Beverley hissing in most of their videos but for some models it is rareness.Also i think when bladder is very very full and pee hit clothes with high pressure then hissing sounds is very nice.

pressure has something to do with it, but like i said i have seen some explosive wettings that make no sound and some long extensive wettings that hiss like a snake. I have read stories of girls that hiss if they are sitting and some that hiss if they are standing a certain way. Any ladies on this forum have any input on what makes it hiss and why it doesnt sometimes.