Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 1 month later...

I have been surprised at how many Boy Scouts have pee accidents.  Not most, of course, but I can remember half a dozen or so accidents from when I was a Boy scout.  Most were on hikes or camping trips, and most were caused by cold weather, layers of heavy clothes, and the unwillingness or inability of a boy to open his pants and get his peepee out.  I guess the lesson is don't wear clothes that are thicker than your peepee is long.   

I have been surprised at how many Boy Scouts have pee accidents.  Not most, of course, but I can remember half a dozen or so accidents from when I was a Boy scout.  Most were on hikes or camping trips, and most were caused by cold weather, layers of heavy clothes, and the unwillingness or inability of a boy to open his pants and get his peepee out.  I guess the lesson is don't wear clothes that are thicker than your peepee is long.   

I'd be happy to hear of any of those. :)

I'll have to see if I can remember any others myself.

• 3 weeks later...

So a few other stories I remember from Boy Scout days...

The first was at summer camp where there were various incidents, but this one I always remember. We were sitting around the fire telling ghost stories to the younger kids, probably in the 11-13 range and you could tell that some of them were really getting into it, which always is fun. There was one kid though who was really being kind of annoying and saying loudly how he wasn't scared and these stories were stupid and the other boys were pussies for acting somewhat scared by the stories. Eventually we had to call it to an end because it was time for bed. As we walked back to the cabin the counselor walked with the annoying kid and told him another story -- the sort of typical camp story about the crazy camper from years ago who was lost in the woods or whatever and still lives out there and attacks boys in the night. I could tell he was laying it on thick as we walked back through the darkness, hoping to give the kid a good scare in his own right. Anyway, in the morning we discovered that he clearly had been scared -- whether by the ghost stories in fact or by the other story is unclear -- but he had wet the bed that night. I will say I'm certainly not a fan of making fun of someone in that situation, but in this particular case I wasn't too upset that he got some teasing, especially since he had been making fun of all the other boys the night before who were scared. He had to put his mattress outside to dry it that day -- that's how they handled it then although I think it's different now and probably much more low key.

The second story was when I was in high school. We had been to a long weekend camping trip and leadership retreat and I was driving back with a friend who had gone along with me. It was probably a two-hour drive back but then we hit really bad traffic along the way. I could see my friend starting to squirm a bit and finally he admitted that he really needed to pee. I admit I had always found him a bit cute :blush: so I was rather enjoying the sight of him squirming in the seat next to me. It was pretty clear that we weren't going anywhere for some time and he really started to get worried and said he didn't think he was going to be able to make it much longer. By this point he was even holding his crotch and I could tell he was embarrassed given the fact that we were both probably 16 or 17 at the time. We had debated whether he could get out of the car and pee on the side of the road, but a few police cars had gone by and he was nervous about that, plus of course if the traffic started moving I'd have to pull over. However, he suddenly jumped out of the car and ran out and just opened his pants and peed right there on the side of the highway. When he got back he said he thought he just wasn't going to make it -- I looked down and there was a little wet spot on his crotch. He asked me not to tell anyone and I said of course I wouldn't. But I did enjoy watching.

• 6 years later...

I use to live in a small town so we had mixed boys and girls for scouts. I remember one camp we went abseiling, and our camp leaders were very strict on not taking off your harness until we were done. Eventually this lead to one of the older girls, probably 14-15 at the time, peeing her pants cause the harness was stopping her taking her pants off. She never really lived it down until she left Scouts