Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever been told to wet your pants?

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:03 AM, plug232 said:

One time I remember was back in 1965, we had been taken to watch the train carrying the coffin of the late Sir Winston Churchill as it passed near to where we lived. We were standing at the edge of a bridge to watch the train pass by, we had been there for what seemed to an 8 year old boy... hours. 

I needed a wee, "Mum I need a wee."

"So do I, you will just have to wait.'' 

A few minutes later.''Mum I really need a wee...badly''

''If we move to go for a wee you will miss seeing the train.'' She sounded a bit annoyed. ''We will both have to wait until after it has passed''

I loved trains, particularly steam trains so I resigned myself to have to wait. It was cold and I had a big coat on, I put my hand in my pocket and squeezed myself to relieve the need a bit. Some one said they thought they could hear the train in the distance and everyone began to crowd forward I was able to see through the fence at the edge of the bridge. I was beside myself, I was cold and nearly wetting my pants but also excited to see the train.

" Mum, I really need to do a wee!"

''So do I dear.'' she sounded less cross now, ''It doesn't matter if we do it in our pants this time.''

Doesn't matter if we do it in our pants this time? I was shocked but also fascinated, I had always liked to see my friends wet their pants and I liked to do it too if I could pretend it was an accident. But Mum had just told me it was alright to wet my pants...... to wet our pants. I looked down at her feet, it was January so the ground wasn't exactly  dry, was there water on her shoes?

''Look the train is here.'' Mum quickly turned me away to look through the fence again. She bent close to my ear and watched through the fence next to me, The train was majestically rumbling along towards us, some people were cheering some were crying there was a lot of excitement. ''This is worth wetting your pants to see this isn't it?'' I wasn't that impressed by seeing a coffin on a train, but I would always remember my mum telling me to wet my pants, I was peeing in my pants as the train carrying the coffin of Sir Winston Churchill disappeared under the bridge. Everyone rushed to the other side to watch it round the bend on the far side, I had to wait for a few second to finish my wee.

Mum looked down at the puddle by my feet, and gave me a little hug. ''Doesn't matter dear, we will soon be home and get some dry things on.''

Wish my mom was as cool about these things !

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember the first time I was "told" to wet my pants was when I was in middle school. I was seeing this girl named Stephanie, even though we never fully dated, she made it a point to tell me that sh

Do not know if the same thing years ago in 8 th grade I made a new friend at school, it was the second week of school, and this was a very small town so really hard not to run into others you know, an

I assume you understand that I didn't mean it that way?   

I was once told to just go ahead and piss my pants by my Mother. I would have be about 7 or 8 at the time and we were in town shopping. I had been complaining about needing a wee for some time but my Mother was far more interested in looking at something in a large department store. Eventually she just turned to me and snapped "Oh for God's sake just pee in your pants. You piss your bed every night and sleep in it so it won't bother you". She was right it didn't. It was just the shock of being actually told to wet my self. I often did in any case. Eventually I did just pee in my pants. "There now stop winging on" she said. I had to walk around in slowly drying smelly wet pants. I loved it and my Mother couldn't say a thing.

On 10/7/2013 at 3:57 AM, Lelaya said:

Well an experience where someone told me to let go.... yeah I had 1... and if you guys don't wanna read about a bully scene then please just skip this <3 I don't wanna disgust someone who isn't interested in such thing ^^

Well this story is real and it happened when I was 13-14 years old.. I had this friend of mine who I loved as my best friends.. plus I also had feelings for her. I had a plan to meet up with her cause I meet her by gaming and talked to her everyday in like a year.. So now I finally accepted the fact that I wanted to meet her. I took a train to get to where she were at and I came home to her with a big smile on my face. I gave her a big hug as she was a chubby girl and I loved that about her cause it was a cute chubby girl.... Hard to explain ^^ Well, when we came inside I realized that her parents wasn't home and then I asked her where they were? She answered that they wouldn't be home the entire week cause of holidays and that we had the house all alone while they were gone... I was 13... and they allowed us to do that ? I remember she was 14 at that time in fact and very serious about the world around her... I thought.... The second I came into her room I felt a push behind me and I ended on the floor with my friend smirking down at me while saying "Welcome home Mia"  Mia was a name she called me to tease me normally when we were chatting and even talking with each other on the phone... But to make a detailed and long story short... She took off my clothes... bound me down to the floor and diapered me... and dressed me in frilly dresses the entire week and she forced me to use the diaper over anything else.... it was a drastic time for me as it was literally rape at times... I lost my virginity there but please... I love this today. it was the best day in my life when I think back.. but when it happened it felt like a nightmare....She even had 4 friends come over to play with me too....

Oh sorry... It became rather long! And sorry if this isn't fine for me to share this experience with you all. But I just thought it was suitable for the question the topic had <3

Love Lelaya!

Wow! That souns like quite the crazy time! I'd love to hear more about it sometime ^^

On 4/6/2017 at 5:03 AM, plug232 said:

One time I remember was back in 1965, we had been taken to watch the train carrying the coffin of the late Sir Winston Churchill as it passed near to where we lived. We were standing at the edge of a bridge to watch the train pass by, we had been there for what seemed to an 8 year old boy... hours. 

I needed a wee, "Mum I need a wee."

"So do I, you will just have to wait.'' 

A few minutes later.''Mum I really need a wee...badly''

''If we move to go for a wee you will miss seeing the train.'' She sounded a bit annoyed. ''We will both have to wait until after it has passed''

I loved trains, particularly steam trains so I resigned myself to have to wait. It was cold and I had a big coat on, I put my hand in my pocket and squeezed myself to relieve the need a bit. Some one said they thought they could hear the train in the distance and everyone began to crowd forward I was able to see through the fence at the edge of the bridge. I was beside myself, I was cold and nearly wetting my pants but also excited to see the train.

" Mum, I really need to do a wee!"

''So do I dear.'' she sounded less cross now, ''It doesn't matter if we do it in our pants this time.''

Doesn't matter if we do it in our pants this time? I was shocked but also fascinated, I had always liked to see my friends wet their pants and I liked to do it too if I could pretend it was an accident. But Mum had just told me it was alright to wet my pants...... to wet our pants. I looked down at her feet, it was January so the ground wasn't exactly  dry, was there water on her shoes?

''Look the train is here.'' Mum quickly turned me away to look through the fence again. She bent close to my ear and watched through the fence next to me, The train was majestically rumbling along towards us, some people were cheering some were crying there was a lot of excitement. ''This is worth wetting your pants to see this isn't it?'' I wasn't that impressed by seeing a coffin on a train, but I would always remember my mum telling me to wet my pants, I was peeing in my pants as the train carrying the coffin of Sir Winston Churchill disappeared under the bridge. Everyone rushed to the other side to watch it round the bend on the far side, I had to wait for a few second to finish my wee.

Mum looked down at the puddle by my feet, and gave me a little hug. ''Doesn't matter dear, we will soon be home and get some dry things on.''

Was your mum wet or did she make it to a toilet?

I think at one time I posted this memory from childhood. First I'm the middle child and have a sister two years older than me and a younger sister anyway we were on a family trip and stuck in rush hour traffic, only there was an accident several miles ahead and traffic was at a stand still and we were all in desperate need of a rest room. Mom gave in and told us that just this once it would be alright to go in our pants if we couldn't wait. First my younger sister wets hers then with in a short time I give up the fight and soak my jeans. We all ended up in wet pants that day, but we were all in the same boat.

I think at one time I posted this memory from childhood. First I'm the middle child and have a sister two years older than me and a younger sister anyway we were on a family trip and stuck in rush hour traffic, only there was an accident several miles ahead and traffic was at a stand still and we were all in desperate need of a rest room. Mom gave in and told us that just this once it would be alright to go in our pants if we couldn't wait. First my younger sister wets hers then with in a short time I give up the fight and soak my jeans. We all ended up in wet pants that day, but we were all in the same boat.

What about your older sister? Did anyone care (like cry or whine) or was everyone pretty much okay with doing what they had to do? Sounds like an interesting drive regardless.

Edited by AshleyRay (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest richard2

Usually I'd get scolded  for having accidents but a few times mother  saw the necessity.  A few times on long rides when she didn't want to stop and knew I was really needing to go she said "Try to hold it but if you can't it's OK" .  I never immediately took advantage of the opportunity and just let go, but when I could no longer  hold it it was nice knowing I wouldn't get in trouble. Younger sister still teased me about it tough.

Do not know if the same thing years ago in 8 th grade I made a new friend at school, it was the second week of school, and this was a very small town so really hard not to run into others you know, and their mother and my parents got to talking about us having a sleep over, and any way I had to stay the rest of the weekend at his house 

the first thing their mother did when we got to her house was go get two bed pads and pay them on the floor and my friend was turning red and willing to be so was I as she mad us lay down beside each other and took our out side pants off then removed both are diapers both very wet and other then church on Sunday we ran around in just diapers and tee shirt

over the next 7 years we would share many wet bed ad wet pants with eachother  it turned out to be the best thing in my life s their mother did not care if we were wet or dry she loved us any way

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2013 at 6:57 AM, Lelaya said:

Well an experience where someone told me to let go.... yeah I had 1... and if you guys don't wanna read about a bully scene then please just skip this <3 I don't wanna disgust someone who isn't interested in such thing ^^

Well this story is real and it happened when I was 13-14 years old.. I had this friend of mine who I loved as my best friends.. plus I also had feelings for her. I had a plan to meet up with her cause I meet her by gaming and talked to her everyday in like a year.. So now I finally accepted the fact that I wanted to meet her. I took a train to get to where she were at and I came home to her with a big smile on my face. I gave her a big hug as she was a chubby girl and I loved that about her cause it was a cute chubby girl.... Hard to explain ^^ Well, when we came inside I realized that her parents wasn't home and then I asked her where they were? She answered that they wouldn't be home the entire week cause of holidays and that we had the house all alone while they were gone... I was 13... and they allowed us to do that ? I remember she was 14 at that time in fact and very serious about the world around her... I thought.... The second I came into her room I felt a push behind me and I ended on the floor with my friend smirking down at me while saying "Welcome home Mia"  Mia was a name she called me to tease me normally when we were chatting and even talking with each other on the phone... But to make a detailed and long story short... She took off my clothes... bound me down to the floor and diapered me... and dressed me in frilly dresses the entire week and she forced me to use the diaper over anything else.... it was a drastic time for me as it was literally rape at times... I lost my virginity there but please... I love this today. it was the best day in my life when I think back.. but when it happened it felt like a nightmare....She even had 4 friends come over to play with me too....

Oh sorry... It became rather long! And sorry if this isn't fine for me to share this experience with you all. But I just thought it was suitable for the question the topic had <3

Love Lelaya!

Jeebers types that sounds horrifying!

....Never in those words. Never directly. Being that I needed a handicapped toilet with something to hold onto so that I didn't lose my balance, and the fact that I grew up both before and shortly after the American's with Disabilities act, when only buildings built or altered after 1990 had to be accessible at all...Yeah. Since squatting beside the road was literally impossible, there were times when the game of "Mom, I gotta pee." came down to...

"Can you hold it?"
"No."

And some kind of "No instructions given" acknowledgement followed by my parents simultaneously giving my sister a "Laugh and you'll be sorry." look. Not that that was a problem, if the instruction was ever explicitly given it was my sister saying "JUST SHUT UP AND PEE, QUIT WHINING! Tired of hearing it."

Never trusted that she had the authority to make it okay, though, so that doesn't count.

Edited by ErinonWheels (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Interesting subject and a thread I've only just come across for some reason....

living in the UK and being in my early sixties and like plug 232 I too remember clearly Winston Churchill's funeral (not that I was lucky enough to be able to see any aspect of it in person!) Anyway as I've said before on this board my mother had a very laid back attitude to me wetting my pants and I was rarely told off for doing it. The only proviso was that I was wearing short shorts (the type all us boys wore in the sixties and early seventies) rather than long trousers as shorts were quicker and easier to wash out by hand in those often pre-washing machine days. Was I ever actually told to wet myself? No I don't think so; at least not directly, but if I told mum that I needed to wee and there was no toilet nearby that I could use she'd often say something like "oh well if you can't wait until we get home at least you're only wearing shorts." The other thing I remember clearly was something she said when the travelling fair came to our small town twice a year was "change into some shorts on before we go, you know what the queues for the public toilets on the park can be like when the fair's in town"......

• 2 weeks later...

The only time I can remember specifically being told to go (or at least, that it was okay) was when I was maybe 6 or 7 years old.  A friend and I were playing in my backyard, filling up one of those mini pools with water (basically, a pool that's maybe a foot or two high, and you can roll it out, fill it up, and splash around in it, then take it down and pack it away).

While we were doing that and playing with the hose, we both mentioned that we had to pee.  My friend's older sister said that since we were going to get wet in the pool anyway, we could just do it in our shorts.  So the two of us just stood there, spread our legs slightly, and let it go.  Funny thing is, even though I've had a lifelong interest in wetting (and messing) myself, I didn't find specific incident to be particularly thrilling in any way, only a little funny.

22 hours ago, miss_mimi said:

i remember once i was traveled with my hubby who he didn't know about my fetish and i was desperate to pee.. i told him that i need to go to the toilet but he dont really want to stop somewhere for let me pee so he told me to pee my pant in the car...of course i dont do it and i held it until he decide to stop somewhere... 

You should've taken his advice and let go on the car seat

2 minutes ago, johnnyc82 said:

Probably at that moment I would just focus on the wet butt, the wet crotch and the amazing smell (and whatever happens after that).  The next morning I'd be like "What the hell was I thinking?"

haha i understand!!! when i told to my hubby that if i pee my pant i will also wet his car seat he stop the car not long time after :tongue:

I don't know if this count but when I was a child, around 4 years old, there were no toilet at the beach and when my mother told me to go in the ocean, in my one piece swimsuit. The first time I was so embarassed I remember walking since I had water above my shoulders and I was totally paranoid about people noticing. My parents made fun of me for taking that much precaution. I think I stopped asking and just went when I was six, and a few years later some public toilets were built. In summer there's a lot of tourists so I'm sure little children are still told to pee in the ocean because there are only 2 cubicles, far away from the sea and the queue is long. Most boys pee in the bushes too.