Sign in to follow this  

A maybe funny omo game that occured to me

Hi guys,

I have this idea for an omo game to be done in two. I mean, it's nothing incredibly original, it's just a variation of something you can find in other people's experience, but I just thought I could post it in case some of you would find it fun and try it. I have never tried it personally and presently I'm not in the condition of doing it, as my present gf doesn't know of my fetish. It has to be said that it requires a lot of time, since it develops during a full day. So maybe it can do as a holidays game. I had planned it together with my now ex gf, but we never performed it. In any case, here is what we had prepared:

we had organized a full day to spend together. To be precise, we had decided to go to visit a cute town some tens of kilometers far from where we live. We had reserved a hotel room, so we would spend the night there. The choice of a place a bit far was not only a matter of tourism, but was also good in order to avoid the risk of having, in the worst case, embarrassing accidents in presence of people we know. When she would wake up, she could use the bathroom, so to get rid of her annoying and particularly aching morning pee, but from that moment on, she would have been strictly forbidden to use the bathroom again. We were meeting quite early to go to the town, in order to be there not later then 10 pm. After having taken our room, we would have left and do some tourism and shopping or whatever, in the town. We would have spent the whole day out, and would not return to the hotel room before 7 pm (providing there were no accidents or inconvenients :P). During the day she would have not been demanded to drink much water, apart from at lunch (that we would have had in some restaurant), during which she would have had to drink an amount of water we never precisely established, but maybe half a liter could be ok. At lunch time, she should have already started to feel a little uncomfortable again. And drinking half a liter of water would have certainly make the situation much worse for her. And well for sure you have already understood where's the fun in it. She would have been out, doing shopping and tourism, trying not to think about her increasingly aching bladder and struggling not to show her state of desperation, otherwise it would have been very embarrassing because she would have always been among people, in shops or squares or streets. It is necessary to know the bladder capacity of your funmate, because the appropriate amount of water to drink at lunch must be chosen. It doesn't have to be a lot, because in that case she/he will get totally desperate in one or two hours. The desperation should grow very slowly, during a whole day, at the end of which she/he should be bursting for sure. During the day, I would have periodically checked her panties, in some appropriate place with no people around, like public restrooms, to make sure they're totally dry. If even just a little stain of pee would be present even just a drop, then a punishment would come. Temporarily, we had established it would be just to have to drink some more water, like 3 sips or a glass or something like that, but here fantasy is an ally, so better ideas could be applied (I don't know, what about demanding her to keep her jeans belt very tight?). At 7 pm, or earlier if she would have started being REALLY VERY desperate, we would have headed back to the hotel.

At this point, there are 3 options:

- she/he could be teased, tickled, her bladder pushed with a finger, (and/or anything else you could invent to stimulate her/him to pee), and demanded not to pee despite of that cruel treatment. Then, if she passes the test, she is allowed to use the bathroom and fun can follow;

- she can keep being not allowed to use the bathroom, until she just loses control and wets herself (yes, that could be a problem if the game is set in a hotel room :/)

- a fusion of the two previous options, with the teasing that goes on until she/he loses control.

The point was having a normal day, doing normal things, like shopping and tourism, watching a movie in the hotel room, etc, with only the restriction for her to not to be allowed to pee and the great fun, for me to observe her desperation grow, and do all in my power to increase her discomfort.

What do you think of it? :) I think I and she like hardcore gaming, both as regards the difficulty (it's not an easy challenge what we have designed) and as regards perversion.

According to the person's holding skill, the plan can undergo some modifies, for example, for people very good at holding, the bathroom denial could start from the very morning, without even allowing the first morning pee. Or the amount of water to accompany the lunch can be changed. We're quite good holders and like extreme situations so we decided for half a liter.

I'll probably never experiment such a fun (at least in my opinion) game! :/ But if some of you tries it, write the story :)

Edited by gnii