Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Explain your username and profile picture.

I thought this could be fun. (I found something like this on some other site and they seemed to be having fun.)

(Now if i can keep typing with out my kitting stepping on the key bored i will start.)

My username comes from soul eater's Crona i used Crona's name because we have just about the same personality and we both had someone who beat us up as a kid. (I have many more reasons, but they kind of differ depending on if you go by the anime or manga.)

My profile picture was to go with my username.

(I think my kitten has something to say......Ok i will let her say it: "i okfi8f")

Edited by antifairy (see edit history)
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vikka is what I called myself, when I started to talk, and it has been stuck to me. It's short for Victoria.   My avatar is me lying on the bed, crying and not wanting to listen, when my Mistress (n

My user/name is Kelly. I thought this picture was the most appropriate to reflect my interests, as she appears to be hazy/ half asleep and confused as to why her pants are wet. Poor thing. Must have h

The gif is from Haruhi the second opening. My name is Anabel's Japanese name from pokemon and the pic is anabel with her adorable espeon my favorite pokemon!

My name comes from two things: 1) There was an episode of Kenan & Kel where the name of a night club they created was called "Duh Bomb". 2) I don't know if anyone says this anymore but used to be when people said something was awesome they would say "That's da bomb!". I haven't heard anyone say that in years though.

The number "851" is just a random number I typed on the numeric keypad.

My current avatar is actually the same avatar that Rob DenBleyker, one of the cartoonists of Cyanide & Happiness, uses on Facebook. It's a stick figure guy looking at something.

An Anti-Fairy is a recurring enemy from the Zelda series. My avatar is of one from the Zelda game A Link to the Past.

I knew that picture was familiar to me. I hate those bastards!! Uh... the enemy, not you personally... 

Gargouleguy, because I grew up watching the Gargoyles show in the early 90's and still think it's some of the best shit eva! Also ever since I love the statues. I have 5 in my yard.

My picture is Dracula from the Symphony of the Night Castlevania game specifically. One of the best games ever made, certainly one of, if not the best Castlevania game ever made.

Edited by gargoyleguy (see edit history)

The great Pc Genie because back in the days when I was first on the internet as a thirteen year old, with barely a moustache growing, I was absolutely superios to a grand majority of my classmates when it came to I.T, and I very much enjoyed software abuse creativity, discovering keyboard shortcuts for every program I knew, etc. Of course those days are over and I'm only above average now. :dry:

The avatar is my actual self doing what I'm now good at, what I call "practical history", which means finding an excuse a legitimate reason to shoot stuff with bows and hack innocent inanimate objects to bits with swords, shortly before putting it all on YouTube and getting stacks of hate mail about precisely what I did wrong. The picture's actually from one of my videos.  :happy:

• 3 weeks later...

Used Ultima01 because it's generic and I don't want my parents finding out that I have an account here.  (Not entirely sure how they'd handle it, and don't want to take my chances)

My avatar is Sayaka Miki from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.  She's a pretty awesome character, and my personal favorite of the cast. (it was either going to be her or Kyoko (same anime).  Yeah, I'm a fanboy of Madoka Magica)

Jeremy is my middle name, although I prefer it to my first name. So Jeremy is what I call myself.

The 21 comes from when I made my second YouTube channel, and my username had a 2 at the end. I somehow managed to accidentally close my account after a few days, so I made another one with 21 at the end. So technically it's 2.1, not 21.

My profile picture comes from this bit in Equestria Girls. (I tried to find a longer version, but I couldn't find any. And I can't be arsed to cut it out of the whole movie.)

Edited by jeremy21 (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

I had chosen my name for abkingdom.com, the big french ABDL site. I know a little bit of french and I somehow discovered once that the french term for sunset is "coucher de soleil". As "couche" is the french word for diaper, I thought I pick a pic with a sunset and call myself "sunny diaper".. which I thought couchesoleil would mean (it probably rather means something like diapersun.. but nevermind).

Yepp, and as I liked the conbination, I also started to use this name on all other ABDL related sites.

Voila!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am the ExplosiveTurtlez...

The "Explosive" aspect of it had just kinda popped into my mind at the time.

The "Turtlez" aspect came from an old middle school friend who would talk about turtles... like a lot...

ExplosiveTurtlez was my steam name (and still is) before I came to this site.

My avatar is to go along with my name.

(P.S.: the term "ExplosiveTurtlez does NOT come from MineTurtle... I get that way too many times than I really need -_-)

*Rubs hands* Ahhh story time for  everyone Finzy was my Btag back in W2 battle.net and continued intil WOW I soon moved on to steam with Finzy as my name there soon enough I stuck with Finzy with everything it just felt smooth and relax name so Finzy just fit me Thenothing comes from back in a Garrys mod Darkrp match about a year ago it turns out I named my person Guardian nothing and spent major time rping there came a Admin and pretty rich there it was enjoyable And it ended with nice goodbye from the staff and everyone as I moved on to different servers and such

Profile pic:Oh well this is huge story Back back back when I was kid my first ever rts was Warcraft 1 and I enjoyed playing as the orcs a ton I look back if wasn't for warcraft 2 I would of became a Horde Fan but in truth warcraft 2 hit me by surprise with the human campaign and it was lovely I loved how went and enjoyed my time warcraft 3 hit me with the bang the lore the everything I was amazed by all of this I soon began collecting books about the lore reading and learning everything I became alliance addict it led to few disband of friends who were horde all the way but no matter I just stayed like that and I am to this day still a Alliance FTW person so when I joined this site My old 2011 Desktop pic came to mind and well bam.