Sign in to follow this  

female The Curse of the Clanswomen

I'm not a particular fan for the same reason I'm not a fan of stuff like Long Rifle's work, I think. A bit of embarrassment is good, desirable even, but I keep coming back hoping that things will turn around for the clanswomen, that they'll turn the situation around, topple their oppressors, and take back their rightful freedoms, etc. Maybe it's just not my thing. I guess I prefer happy endings? :/

• Upvote 1

I'm not a particular fan for the same reason I'm not a fan of stuff like Long Rifle's work, I think. A bit of embarrassment is good, desirable even, but I keep coming back hoping that things will turn around for the clanswomen, that they'll turn the situation around, topple their oppressors, and take back their rightful freedoms, etc. Maybe it's just not my thing. I guess I prefer happy endings? :/

For me, there's a fine line between what I like and what gets creepy and depressing, so I completely understand where youre coming from. There are a lot of smutty stories I've come across that just make me feel sort of uncomfortable. I was a little worried about how the story would come off, but I think it's probably the reception you would expect from any fetish centric story. Some people will like it and some will hate it.

As for my plans for the story, I'll say that while the women won't have any sort of big victorious turnaround, the ending also won't be anything near as miserable and oppressive as it probably seems like. Thanks for your comment!

For me, there's a fine line between what I like and what gets creepy and depressing, so I completely understand where youre coming from. There are a lot of smutty stories I've come across that just make me feel sort of uncomfortable. I was a little worried about how the story would come off, but I think it's probably the reception you would expect from any fetish centric story. Some people will like it and some will hate it.

As for my plans for the story, I'll say that while the women won't have any sort of big victorious turnaround, the ending also won't be anything near as miserable and oppressive as it probably seems like. Thanks for your comment!

There's not going to be a big, victorious turnaround? That's disappointing, since that's what I've been hoping for all along. Oh well, everyone has different tastes I guess. :smile:

I was also hoping for "victorious turnaround", but it's your story, not ours. I'm sure whatever you have planned will be better than anything we would come up with.

I am one of the ones who was not hoping for a vicious turn around. Sometimes, things just do not go that way. Maybe this story is just satisfying my inner sadist and humiliation love to much, but in times of war, things do not go as planned. I could see an ending where an outside source liberates the kingdoms once great protectors, who have now been humbled. They are still feared on the battlefield, but everyone knows there shocking and terrible weakness. Keep up your work. You blending of fantasy elements is simply superb and something I love to see, mainly from being a hardcore nerd.

Oh no when I stated I wanted the situation turned around, I didn't mean a complete reversal of everything, hero gets the girl, happily ever after blah blah etc. I'm just rooting for the clanswomen I guess. I guess I like an otherwise strong character being humiliated, but coming back from it and continuing to be a strong character, vs being humiliated and breaking down into a weak character. I guess.

This is just my opinion. A viewpoint to consider, nothing more or less. I'm no writer though, so don't let me get in the way of your plan. :P

I do have to say that I like the different perspective. While I'm usually not one for this sort of thorough debasement and humiliation, it opens things up for some more interesting punishments and scenarios. Moreover the constant messing and peeing actually makes sense in the context of this story, so I've quite enjoyed that aspect of it as well. I do have to say that, short though it was, the little bit with the one warrior being fed the pilar juice and being tickled or the ones with their bladders being massaged were by far my favorite. It's almost as if it were written for my particular fantasy - a woman wetting herself over and over again (the tickling definitely helps!) and being rehydrated so that she can pee out even more fluid.

I dearly love the idea that the entire clan is being drugged or fed these compounds that weaken their bowels and I hope you continue along with this notion as well as the broader themes of humiliation and punishment. ^^

Can't wait to see the next part man D: don't make LivingInfinite and I come crack the whip on you!

nooooooooo no victorious turnaround ;________________; don't listen to them

See? Some people prefer it this way. Your plot cannot please everyone. However, for the same exact reasons, pleasing yourself will almost always please some others. So write the story as you wish it, and /someone/ will enjoy the direction it goes. :)

• Upvote 1

See? Some people prefer it this way. Your plot cannot please everyone. However, for the same exact reasons, pleasing yourself will almost always please some others. So write the story as you wish it, and /someone/ will enjoy the direction it goes. :)

I can attest to this. Pretty much no matter what, if you write a story that is more than just a one-shot ero fic and has some development and plot to it, some people are going to find fault or be unhappy. The quickest way to get oneself into trouble is to try and please someone other than yourself, because that quickly shows up in one's writing.

I completely agree. It's your story, and I'm sure we'll all enjoy it no matter how it ends. In the end, you know what should happen, not us. 

This story isn't quite to my tastes, mostly because of the fantasy setting, the repetitiousness of the wetting and messing, and to some extent the level of objectification. That said - man, what a story! I enjoyed a lot of the fear wetting (can't get enough of that) and as others have said its very well written. I think its a testament to its awesomeness that even with everything i said in the first sentence I couldn't put it down and want to hear how you end it. Don't worry about pleasing me or anyone else, just finish this kickass story!!! :lol:

Thanks for the comments everybody! I haven't updated this in a while because I got pretty lazy about writing the rest of it and ran into a writer's block. I'm pretty sure I know how I'm going to finish it now, but in the meantime, here's a little sketch I drew for the story!

post-9553-0-23351200-1395967583_thumb.jp

• Upvote 4